KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » The Official Naruto series Thread

The Official Naruto series Thread
Started by: chokobo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (1600): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Yuna33
'Cuz i'm hot like that!

cool!
naruto rocks!

I've gone in search of myself. If I come back before I return, keep me here. big grin

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 03:46 AM
Yuna33 is currently offline Click here to Send Yuna33 a Private Message Find more posts by Yuna33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I just merged all the Naruto threads into this one. Enjoy the New Official Naruto thread.

smile

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 05:06 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoXs

where r u ppl up to ... i m up to like chapter 219 big grin ... i love its ... if u dont want to download it u can go here

groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaReturns

i download mine n i got it from ... narutochaos.com

n u can read one piece too at groups.msn.com/onepiecemanga ... after u finish that site ... u have to go to groups.msn.com/onepiecemangav-2 inorder to continue big grin ... enjoy

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 07:57 PM
BoXs is currently offline Click here to Send BoXs a Private Message Find more posts by BoXs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

in the anime im up to the part about the legendary three
one was Orochimaru the other one is "ero sennin" (white haired dude) and some third person

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 12:14 PM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nekoyasha

Naruto's Family

Hey guyz, let me share a little theory of mine with you....

Don't you ever wonder why they never talk about Naruto's parents? He's just an orphan from the beggining, but they never say why. And how come he lives alone and he's like, 12? o_o anyway, did you guyz notice that Naruto suspiciously resembles the Fourth Hokage? If you think about it, they are the only two in that anime with the bright yellow hair and blue eyes. I was kinda thinking that the fourth was Naruto's father or related to him somehow... if he is that would be kinda messed up to seal a fox demon in your own kid's belly, lol. anybody else thought about the resemblence between the fourth and naruto? and can somebody please explain who tsunade is? o_o;;

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 05:32 PM
Nekoyasha is currently offline Click here to Send Nekoyasha a Private Message Find more posts by Nekoyasha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
haku

Worried mystery of naruto's past

and tsunada is one of the 3 saanins along with pervert hermit(sry spelling is off today).
Anyway i did notice it too but would the villagers hate anyone that is a related to the 4th hokage??!!
don't worry these manga's got great storylines it will all be unravelled later on

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 12:47 PM
haku is currently offline Click here to Send haku a Private Message Find more posts by haku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

hmm.....
Tsunada is that gambling woman right?
yeah im up to the episode in the anime where they're looking for her...

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 01:13 PM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
haku

oh and u can download naruto fron kaazaa too

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 11:52 AM
haku is currently offline Click here to Send haku a Private Message Find more posts by haku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
x_kakashi_x

hey i just started

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 04:11 PM
x_kakashi_x is currently offline Click here to Send x_kakashi_x a Private Message Find more posts by x_kakashi_x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

Im getting really tired of Naruto.At first i figured it was an ok series,although not very original or any different than all the other shounen out there.THEN everybody started freaking out about it like it was the greatest thing ever.So basicly im annoyed.Ohh...and those Sasuke fangirls are the absolute WORST!

*~Just keep rockin'~*
Nana will keep on playin'
All we have left to believe in is ourselves baby
*~Were a generation of idiots without dreams~*

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 06:05 PM
BlackHatDefect is currently offline Click here to Send BlackHatDefect a Private Message Find more posts by BlackHatDefect Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

man just because alot of people like it
thats no reason to hate it
besides the creators want that kind of attension
thats what makes it succesful

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 12:30 PM
haku

YEAH I'M GETTING TIRED OF NARUT0 TOO BUT ONLY WATCH IT COZ OF CURIOSITY.

SUSKE FANS ARE LAME OH COME ON ITS A CARTOON !!!!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 08:32 AM
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

Ok..now that one kinda bothers me..I can't stand Sasuke fans,but whats wrong with liking cartoon characters,THEY ARE COOL!

*~Just keep rockin'~*
Nana will keep on playin'
All we have left to believe in is ourselves baby
*~Were a generation of idiots without dreams~*

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 08:35 AM
BlackHatDefect is currently offline Click here to Send BlackHatDefect a Private Message Find more posts by BlackHatDefect Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Big_Daddy2
Hidden Leaf Ninja

Again....another series I was told to watch having no idea what the length is...Im on Eps 43...or 44...

Anyways, they just finished the Preliminary Matches to the 3rd exams. A few unexpected moments regarding the matchups. Can't wait to see Naruto kick the living hell out of Neji.

Luv the music to this series too, don't know why.

"Below courage there's nothing"
"I will never let my comrades die"

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 09:32 PM
Big_Daddy2 is currently offline Click here to Send Big_Daddy2 a Private Message Find more posts by Big_Daddy2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
narutoOnisaN

Smile

Naruto is one of the best anime ive seen and ive watched alot of them! Ive seen episode 1-100 so far and i own that many too just wish the next one would come out right now! smile well later and hope it has more episodes then db-gt laughing

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 04:51 PM
narutoOnisaN is currently offline Click here to Send narutoOnisaN a Private Message Find more posts by narutoOnisaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robo-Chocobo

TEH NARUTARDS!!

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 07:48 PM
Robo-Chocobo is currently offline Click here to Send Robo-Chocobo a Private Message Find more posts by Robo-Chocobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JLred

Hey just like they say "If you aint got anything nice to say dont say it at all".........::god im begginning to sound like a teacher::

Old Post Nov 17th, 2004 12:57 AM
JLred is currently offline Click here to Send JLred a Private Message Find more posts by JLred Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Big_Daddy2
Hidden Leaf Ninja

Wow...been awhile since anyone's posted in here, including myself. LOL...

*spoilers*

I just watched the 1 hour special episode 110 - 111. Incredible, absolutely incredible. Sasuke totally ditched the Village of Konoha in favor of his revenge. Looks like he's indulged in Orichamurus offer of power. Actually, I take that back, lol, he ate the dam pill that increases his curse seal to level 2. Now, Naruto has combined into a 5 man fighting team with 3 other genins and a chounin. Should be interesting to see their new moves.

"Below courage there's nothing"
"I will never let my comrades die"

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 06:42 PM
Big_Daddy2 is currently offline Click here to Send Big_Daddy2 a Private Message Find more posts by Big_Daddy2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycix
.Death._Figure.09

anyone have pics for Naruto?

"The board is set... the pieces are moving..."

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 06:39 AM
psycix is currently offline Click here to Send psycix a Private Message Find more posts by psycix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jace_Rave
Jace ofthe vermillion sun

I really like this manga, and I'm glad it got so popular cause otherwise i wouldn't have got it. I heard it was really good and popular so I thought I'd pick it up, I did and I like it! I've got the five books that're out and i'm reading more online (though I don't like doing that)
I'll have to check out the anime

I feel like the dusk. Growing closer and closer to darkness. But still clinging to what little light is left. Even though it will inevitably fade.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 05:01 AM
Jace_Rave is currently offline Click here to Send Jace_Rave a Private Message Find more posts by Jace_Rave Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote