KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » The Official Naruto series Thread

The Official Naruto series Thread
Started by: chokobo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (1600): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
psycix
.Death._Figure.09

The anime's fun... anyone got pics?

"The board is set... the pieces are moving..."

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 08:33 AM
psycix is currently offline Click here to Send psycix a Private Message Find more posts by psycix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jace_Rave
Jace ofthe vermillion sun

I feel like the dusk. Growing closer and closer to darkness. But still clinging to what little light is left. Even though it will inevitably fade.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2005 04:53 AM
Jace_Rave is currently offline Click here to Send Jace_Rave a Private Message Find more posts by Jace_Rave Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lyd

naruto....really really cool, nice and addictive

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 03:03 PM
lyd is currently offline Click here to Send lyd a Private Message Find more posts by lyd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jace_Rave

I've been getting all the manga online lately. And Naruto, Jiraiya, and Tsunae just came back to Konoha. Pretty, good! I'll get the rest of it on monday

I feel like the dusk. Growing closer and closer to darkness. But still clinging to what little light is left. Even though it will inevitably fade.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2005 04:47 AM
Jace_Rave is currently offline Click here to Send Jace_Rave a Private Message Find more posts by Jace_Rave Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Atomic Rico
Restricted

Account Restricted

Naruto is un*freakin* believable-one flawless manga. Im a sucker for sexy ninjas(im lookin at you, kakashi ^___^)

Banned on Anime Forums and Anime Nation

Old Post Jan 16th, 2005 05:37 AM
Atomic Rico is currently offline Click here to Send Atomic Rico a Private Message Find more posts by Atomic Rico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycix
.Death._Figure.09

KAKASHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 11:27 AM
psycix is currently offline Click here to Send psycix a Private Message Find more posts by psycix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycix
.Death._Figure.09

Love

cool

Attachment: kakashi09.jpg
This has been downloaded 163 time(s).

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 11:33 AM
luvsss

Gaara and Temari the best!

[email protected] YoU $eE tHe [email protected]$$ oF [email protected]?

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 09:07 AM
luvsss is currently offline Click here to Send luvsss a Private Message Find more posts by luvsss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
why

While Sasuke is the character that most reminds me of myself, I hate him. (Although no, my goal in life is not "...to kill a certain man"-Sasuke)
Naruto is more like what I wish I were like, but in "real life" I hate people like him. I'm confused. Maybe I'm more like Gaara. Or not! (;

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 03:52 AM
why is currently offline Click here to Send why a Private Message Find more posts by why Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Master Mace

quote:
Originally posted by Atomic Rico
Naruto is un*freakin* believable-one flawless manga. Im a sucker for sexy ninjas(im lookin at you, kakashi ^___^)

Naruto is great, definately not flawless however.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 07:33 PM
Master Mace is currently offline Click here to Send Master Mace a Private Message Find more posts by Master Mace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jace_Rave

I live to read more Naruto

Old Post Feb 19th, 2005 04:44 PM
Big_Daddy2
Hidden Leaf Ninja

Anyone else keeping up with Naruto lately? I heard it finally got licenced for North America smile

I caught episode 123 last week. Absolutely awesome....Rock Lee is back, and he's brought an interesting fighting style with him. Sasuke Unleashed.....FINALLY!!!

I want to see what his Level 2 Curse looks like. His fight with Naruto is coming up soon I imagine...I hope at least...it's been a long time coming.

"Below courage there's nothing"
"I will never let my comrades die"

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 08:23 PM
Big_Daddy2 is currently offline Click here to Send Big_Daddy2 a Private Message Find more posts by Big_Daddy2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stevie
Blitzed out of our skulls

hey, im a big fan of anime/manga and i lot of people i know is talking about the series "naruto" and i have no idea what it is, so can any of you kindly give me a brief summary of the series?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 03:12 AM
Stevie is currently offline Click here to Send Stevie a Private Message Find more posts by Stevie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Big_Daddy2
Hidden Leaf Ninja

Taken from imdb.
Plot Summary.

"Uzumaki Naruto is a lonesome young boy from the Hidden Leaf Village, a town with several young ninja-in-training who aspire to reach the village's one-of-a-kind highest ninja rank, the Hokage. Naruto's not the most respected fellow in the village; ever since a deadly fox-demon was sealed inside him when he was a baby, he's had a penchant for mischief that doesn't help his lack of talent in ninjutsu... but all Naruto really wants is some attention and respect. Accompanied by his secret crush Sakura, his skilled rival Sasuke, and his mentor Kakashi, Naruto will have to overcome many challenges as he comes of age and pursues his dream of becoming the Hokage."

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 07:16 PM
Big_Daddy2 is currently offline Click here to Send Big_Daddy2 a Private Message Find more posts by Big_Daddy2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Big_Daddy2
Hidden Leaf Ninja

*Spoilers Ahead*

I watched Eps 126...It's just down to Gaara Vs. Kimimaro...Since Gaara's match with Rock Lee when they were taking their Chuunin exams, Gaara's actually gotten stronger...He even had Rock Lee going "Whoa" lol....

Naruto's chasing after Sasuke still...and Kimimaro's in his level 2 form...Some sort of a lizard I think...lol.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 07:59 PM
Crazy88No.1
Alchemist

This is the greatest anime ever! Go on http://www.narutofan.com for you Naruto needs!

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 07:28 AM
Crazy88No.1 is currently offline Click here to Send Crazy88No.1 a Private Message Find more posts by Crazy88No.1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Shikamaru is IMO by far teh coolest one in the show. Though Kakashi is a close second..If second at all.

I like the manga but it's going by slow with it only being 19 pages...I want to see Naruto fight since it's been 2 in a half years.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 07:39 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chibiruto
friend to all who chibi

yes www.narutofan.com rules! if u go there and register u can doo just about anything naruto from reading manga to submiting fan art if u do go. look for co-creator and moderator Chibiruto!

Custom sig curtosy of ShinobiRikari...the most awesomest and honorary ChibiMaster!

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 06:47 PM
chibiruto is currently offline Click here to Send chibiruto a Private Message Find more posts by chibiruto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chibiruto
friend to all who chibi

hes a friend of mine

Custom sig curtosy of ShinobiRikari...the most awesomest and honorary ChibiMaster!

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 06:47 PM
chibiruto is currently offline Click here to Send chibiruto a Private Message Find more posts by chibiruto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

oooh I like Naruto. I've seen the first 50 episodes. I want more!!

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 09:42 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote