KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » The Official Naruto series Thread

The Official Naruto series Thread
Started by: chokobo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (1600): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dark_Psylocke
Not one of them

I've only read the manga, and I love it. I'd like to marry Sasuke...

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 12:00 AM
Dark_Psylocke is currently offline Click here to Send Dark_Psylocke a Private Message Find more posts by Dark_Psylocke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hutcho

I'v seen episodes 1 to 125 read the manga and love the show

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 12:03 AM
hutcho is currently offline Click here to Send hutcho a Private Message Find more posts by hutcho Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Big_Daddy2
Hidden Leaf Ninja

These last few episodes (recently episode 130) has been primarily dedicated to leading upto Sasukes memory from earlier on in the series where his parents, and everyone in his house was killed by his brother.

At the beginning and end of each episode since 127-128 1 hour special, it's been Sasuke and Naruto fighting...but mainly Sasuke beating the living hell out of Naruto.

"Below courage there's nothing"
"I will never let my comrades die"

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 08:55 PM
Big_Daddy2 is currently offline Click here to Send Big_Daddy2 a Private Message Find more posts by Big_Daddy2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sephiroth rules
i hear voices........

cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wanna watch the episodes but can't..... sad crappy N.Z (if you get offended by my language i apologize. but i was thinking of a harsher word and this was the closest i could get to.)

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 08:09 AM
sephiroth rules is currently offline Click here to Send sephiroth rules a Private Message Find more posts by sephiroth rules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sephiroth rules
i hear voices........

ok everybody who are your fav characters? mine's Itachi

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 08:11 AM
sephiroth rules is currently offline Click here to Send sephiroth rules a Private Message Find more posts by sephiroth rules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chibiruto
friend to all who chibi

rock lee, akamaru,kiba,hinata

Custom sig curtosy of ShinobiRikari...the most awesomest and honorary ChibiMaster!

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 12:43 PM
chibiruto is currently offline Click here to Send chibiruto a Private Message Find more posts by chibiruto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stevie
Blitzed out of our skulls

Anyone see episode 131 yet?

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 04:18 AM
Stevie is currently offline Click here to Send Stevie a Private Message Find more posts by Stevie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chibiruto
friend to all who chibi

no which is it?i tried to read the onlinemanga at narutofan.com but my comp is messed

Custom sig curtosy of ShinobiRikari...the most awesomest and honorary ChibiMaster!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 12:39 PM
chibiruto is currently offline Click here to Send chibiruto a Private Message Find more posts by chibiruto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
O.D Geist

my fav are Itachi, Gaara, hmmmmm i would say Rock lee, i cant front this is one of the best anime series i seen in a long time

Old Post May 1st, 2005 07:41 PM
O.D Geist is currently offline Click here to Send O.D Geist a Private Message Find more posts by O.D Geist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark_Psylocke
Not one of them

My favourite is Sasuke for sure, no question about him. Plus he's cute love

Old Post May 7th, 2005 10:40 PM
Dark_Psylocke is currently offline Click here to Send Dark_Psylocke a Private Message Find more posts by Dark_Psylocke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kpp
Gantz

i love that anime too... i have seen 1 to 133 ... ep 134 should come on tv 11-th May ... i cant wait till it comes

Last edited by kpp on May 8th, 2005 at 06:33 PM

Old Post May 8th, 2005 06:25 PM
kpp is currently offline Click here to Send kpp a Private Message Find more posts by kpp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Big_Daddy2
Hidden Leaf Ninja

quote: (post)
Originally posted by sephiroth rules
ok everybody who are your fav characters? mine's Itachi

Mine is Hatake Kakashi wink and Rock Lee.

Episode 133.... eek!

Wholly crappolla....was that not the craziest action you've seen yet for last weeks Naruto. Well drawn...and insanely powerful. Naruto was able to one up Sasuke with his Fox Demon chi....I've been waiting an an all out action experience between Sasuke and Naruto like this for some time. It looks like the final showdown is coming up between Sasukes Level 2 curse seal and Narutos Red Fox demon Chi (power...ack...memory failing).

Old Post May 10th, 2005 08:27 PM
Big_Daddy2 is currently offline Click here to Send Big_Daddy2 a Private Message Find more posts by Big_Daddy2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Big_Daddy2
Hidden Leaf Ninja

Caught Episode 134 last night...

Not as powerful as last weeks...but it did have a climactic finish. Some spoilers ahead...

We got to see Sasuke fight using his Level 2 curse, with these wings in the shape of hands with claws...Since both were fighting for so long they had enough strength for one final showdown. Rasengan against Chidori...in their ultimate forms. Naruto was finally able to scratch Sasukes forehead protector before finally being beaten. Sasuke had the opportunity to kill him, but didn't and left Naruto at the falls. Kakashi arrived right after the aftermath to bring Naruto back to the Hidden Leaf village. Next episode.....Broken Promise.

Old Post May 13th, 2005 06:13 PM
O.D Geist

Sasuke looks real ugly in his second form

Old Post May 13th, 2005 10:48 PM
O.D Geist is currently offline Click here to Send O.D Geist a Private Message Find more posts by O.D Geist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Big_Daddy2
Hidden Leaf Ninja

Ya...could've really done without those hand/claw/wing things lol...his look overall isn't too bad...

Old Post May 13th, 2005 11:50 PM
twin_soul
Fire & Ice

Wow, well I see there are plenty of Naruto fans now. lol, before everyone was like, "Naruto? What's that?" I find Naruto to be one of the best animes I've seen, which doesn't take much considering that I'm basically deprived of anime. I have no cable, so I only get to see what I can get online. Umm, well, I'd hafta say that Naruto, Lee, Gaara, and Neji are my favorites, although I really like Kakashi and Shikamaru a lot. It sucks having to wait each week for the new chapters of the manga and the new episodes to come out, but I can't not watch and read... I've tried to let it build up, but I just can't hold back... anyway, I think I've said too much, so I'll shut up... for now big grin

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 03:55 AM
twin_soul is currently offline Click here to Send twin_soul a Private Message Find more posts by twin_soul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haru-Donovan
Walking Contradiction

No cabel! I feel sorry for you kid. And my favorites are Haku and Naruto.

Lee: "Sensei!!"
(They hug with a beautiful sunset and waves behind them)

Wise Quote: It's always darkest before dawn. So if you're to steal your neighbor's newspaper, that's the time to do it.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 04:24 AM
Haru-Donovan is currently offline Click here to Send Haru-Donovan a Private Message Find more posts by Haru-Donovan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Big_Daddy2
Hidden Leaf Ninja

Cable...muahaha...

So ya, anybody catch the latest episode? Last weeks was kind of interesting...since i'm not a reader of the manga, is there some sort of a stand still with the story because it seems like they just jumped into a whole other story line (mission).

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 11:06 PM
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

Hey there was an old discussion about Oro being stronger than Itachi...... does anyone still approve that ??

PSYCHO !!

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 01:59 AM
Psycho Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Psycho Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Psycho Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
melenor
can't spell 4 carp

hi new i read up to manga chapter 135 about and i know who naruto father is my friend spioled it for me sad anyone else know? and my faviote is open pervert ( one of the three forgot name, guy teacher naruto father and him, naruto learns the Rasengan.) and haku.

scum, but Peter had been right, always right; the
power to cause pain is the only power that
matters, the power to kill and destroy, because if
you can't kill you are always subject to those who
can, and nothing no one will ever save you.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 06:35 PM
melenor is currently offline Click here to Send melenor a Private Message Find more posts by melenor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote