KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » The Official Naruto series Thread

The Official Naruto series Thread
Started by: chokobo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (1600): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wolver1ne
Logan

omg i hate that ass mizuki so much, and they should put on more kakashi, he rarely gets on episodes now...........

and i have a question did iruka died in the explosion in episode 145?

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 05:32 PM
Wolver1ne is currently offline Click here to Send Wolver1ne a Private Message Find more posts by Wolver1ne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Big_Daddy2
Hidden Leaf Ninja

In case your wondering why we didn't get to see this weeks Eps 146 of Naruto...

Taken from Narutofan.com:
in a genius marketing move designed to create Naruto movie hype the folks at TV Tokyo have elected to air the first Naruto movie (Daikatugeki!! Yukihime Ninpoujyou Dattebayo) at 7PM in place of the next episode in the series, just 3 days before the second Naruto movie is due to be released in theaters on August 6th. Episode 146 of the series entitled: Leftover Ambitions and Orochimaru - will air the following week on August 10th followed by a special (presumably Episode 147 & 148) Naruto episode on August 17th.

It's good to know another Naruto movie is available, but I won't get to see it for awhile...and now I have to wait another week to watch the new eps.

"Below courage there's nothing"
"I will never let my comrades die"

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 03:17 PM
Big_Daddy2 is currently offline Click here to Send Big_Daddy2 a Private Message Find more posts by Big_Daddy2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
melenor
can't spell 4 carp

hehe i can only do the manga so i don't have to wait for the next one a extra week and poeple when u post about episodes ether spoiler it or tell about wait manga it is close to plz

scum, but Peter had been right, always right; the
power to cause pain is the only power that
matters, the power to kill and destroy, because if
you can't kill you are always subject to those who
can, and nothing no one will ever save you.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 03:55 PM
melenor is currently offline Click here to Send melenor a Private Message Find more posts by melenor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
melenor
can't spell 4 carp

i have a great online forum role playing of naruto it is new with little bit of characters but i find it fun
http://ninjavillage.conforums3.com/index.cgi

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 05:33 PM
melenor is currently offline Click here to Send melenor a Private Message Find more posts by melenor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mega Symbiote
The Man Of Steel

Naruto hits Toonami September 10th...One episode a week, and I bet they are going to cut it after Zabuza...oh man. in Japanese, I am up to Naruto episode 145, I even have Naruto 3 for gamecube, witch is also the best fighting game, I have ever played.

I heard you were crazy, but I didn't think you were stupid.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 11:26 PM
Mega Symbiote is currently offline Click here to Send Mega Symbiote a Private Message Find more posts by Mega Symbiote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Big_Daddy2
Hidden Leaf Ninja

quote: (post)
Originally posted by melenor
i have a great online forum role playing of naruto it is new with little bit of characters but i find it fun
http://ninjavillage.conforums3.com/index.cgi

That's quite the role playing forum confused

New Naruto this week, and next week is the 1hr special Happy Dance

I tried watching a trailer for Naruto but all sites seem to link upto IGN, and I just don't feel like registering with them just to view the thing mad

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 06:12 PM
Big_Daddy2 is currently offline Click here to Send Big_Daddy2 a Private Message Find more posts by Big_Daddy2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Big_Daddy2
Hidden Leaf Ninja

Well now, while it certainly wasn't the most exhilarating Naruto i've seen to date, it did fill the void of having to wait 2 weeks for the 146th eps "Ambitions and Orochimaru". wink Is anyone else kinda wondering why it appeared that Iruka and Naruto were flying with Mizuki's wife through the entire episode. Granted, they can jump pretty high and leap from tree to tree, but that was ridiculous. That was my only problem, they just seemed to be floating through the entire show, then they'd be like, oh, time to drop down and start running again lol.

I can't wait until Thursday...

Courtesy of Narutofan:

Episode 147, 148, and the Sports Festival short from the first theatrical Naruto movie, will be airing on millions of television sets across Japan in about 19 hours from now. TV Tokyo has given this super-sized Naruto episode a 90 minute timeslot from 7:27 - 8:55 tomorrow evening. Both Episode 147 entitled: Fateful Showdown! You Won't Defeat Me - and Episode 148 entitled: Super Pursuit Power Even Akamaru Is Jealous Of! Seek The Mysterious Bikou-mushi - promises to be good ones as Episode 147 ends the current filler arc, and Episode 148 begins a new one that is sure to last until around mid-September at the least.

Makes me wonder what the next storyline filler will be? I wouldn't mind seeing some thing with Rock Lee and the other characters for a change, since Naruto's really supposed to be training anyways right?

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 07:01 PM
sonique

i love naruto my fav characters are chouji and the bug bloke and the small girl with the cool eyes i'm only up to ep 146 and am waiting for ep 147 just can't wait

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 12:25 AM
sonique is currently offline Click here to Send sonique a Private Message Find more posts by sonique Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Big_Daddy2
Hidden Leaf Ninja

Did anyone catch last weeks 1 hour special for eps147-148?

My initial thoughts: (Minor spoilers ahead, with actual spoilers hidden)

For eps 147, I chuckled at one scene, there was this instance where Mizuki kicked Naruto after running at him, and it looked like he punted him with short stubby legs...I'm just glad this filler arc is over, and we can finally begin a new one. The artistic quality of late has been a bit lagging. Eps 148 was a blast. I can appreciate the fact that we are seeing other Character developments in this filler. It look like Sakura is developing her healing skills at a fast rate, Hinata is starting to prove her quality to Neji and Father, and Naruto...silly kid, so simple minded.

And I got around to watching eps 149 this week. Hinata didn't give up, and aided Naruto in finding the female Bakachou bug. She's also learned how to better control her chakra over the course of this new filler. In doing so, after locating the bug, they were about to pull out when she was captured by another group also looking for the bug. It's been awhile since we've seen Aburame Shino in action, as well as Akamaru. Let's hope next weeks battle looks awesome.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 03:05 PM
panghoua

omg.. i love naruto.. its so cool.. hehe.. its funny and sad .. but anyways.. i've seen to episode 148.. its so cool... *spoiler* naruto, shino,hinata,andkiba were going on a little adventure to search for a bug (bikochou) .. it sniffs something from someone and flys off to go find that person.. oo.. and naruto saw hinata in the water but he didnt know it was her so in the morning he was talking to kiba and shino about a beautiful girl in the water doing something and it was like .. "GA" .. hehe.. hinata turned all red and naruto was like, whats the matter, did you catch a cold too?.. haha.. it was hilarious.. man but it stopped there.. well imma wait for the rest to comeout so i can download it.. its awesome!.. hehe.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2005 12:53 AM
panghoua is currently offline Click here to Send panghoua a Private Message Find more posts by panghoua Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
panghoua

o-ooo.. man i wanna see episode 149 now.. im bored.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2005 12:54 AM
panghoua is currently offline Click here to Send panghoua a Private Message Find more posts by panghoua Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
panghoua

how many naruto games are there .. i mean everyone is talking about 1 2 or 3.. whatever.. i just want to play it becoz i knoe its already the best.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2005 12:56 AM
Big_Daddy2
Hidden Leaf Ninja

From what I understand, the Naruto games are possibly only exclusive to the Gamecube in North America.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2005 03:49 PM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

i like haku the best

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 11:29 PM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolver1ne
Logan

i saw episode 150 and they are all fillers!!!!!!! man the manga is sooooo ahead, without these fillers it would alreadly be to this part *spoilers*:
(although i liked the episode)

naruto leaves the village with jirayia for 3 years, when he comes back everyone is a chuunin exept for him. garra gets kidnapped by akatsuki
and naruto sakura and kakashi are sent on a mission to rescue him, tsunade also sends gais team to help out. oh ya sakura now has powers similar to tsunade and she has gotten way stronger ans so has naruto. not that much improvement from kakashi but hes still cool as ever
(these are all from the manga and wont probably be on the anime for a very long time..............) no

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 04:15 AM
Wolver1ne is currently offline Click here to Send Wolver1ne a Private Message Find more posts by Wolver1ne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
melenor
can't spell 4 carp

i can only read/download the manga so i am confused when people talk about the anime

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 08:18 PM
Big_Daddy2
Hidden Leaf Ninja

I haven't read any of the manga, i've watched the entire series up until last weeks show. I can't wait until the second movie is subtitled, which won't be for a while yet unfortunately.

From what I hear, this filler arc will last until the end of this month, and then hopefully the anime will be caught up to the manga, and we'll see Naruto leave for his training with Jiraiya...no more filler. That should be very interesting to see what changes will be made to the characters, skill wise and their physical appearances to.

MORE KAKASHI DAMMIT!!!!

Last edited by Big_Daddy2 on Sep 6th, 2005 at 08:13 PM

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 08:10 PM
chibiruto
friend to all who chibi

yes freakin awesome naruto hits air tommorow. freakin sweet. oh yeah...(does crazy dance) crazy crazy crazy...oh sorry im an yeah naruto

Custom sig curtosy of ShinobiRikari...the most awesomest and honorary ChibiMaster!

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 12:43 PM
chibiruto is currently offline Click here to Send chibiruto a Private Message Find more posts by chibiruto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stevie
Blitzed out of our skulls

I just watched it.... Very dissapointed. Poor choice in voice actors.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 02:19 AM
Stevie is currently offline Click here to Send Stevie a Private Message Find more posts by Stevie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Naruto's voice in itself was very terrible I believe. Checked out the newest shonen jump today, new favorite character- Kankuro.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 02:21 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote