KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Fiction Threads

Fiction Threads
Started by: Raz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes, my poor wall...

www.homestarrunner.com
Random lovers, go here. Seriously.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 05:02 AM
Orlando_Lover45 is currently offline Click here to Send Orlando_Lover45 a Private Message Find more posts by Orlando_Lover45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

the one mistake that got made here is that apperently mods didn't look at this section, therefor you guys posted whatever the heck you liked
(read the forum rules about posting in the CORRECT section)
and now you want to "meet in the middle"??? come on! rules are to be applied not to bend according to your own will!

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 09:46 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.:[Kamikaze]:.
*Jack Sparrow's Bird!*

ok guys chill out i know we had fun reading and writing some sequels, but techniqally they are supposed to be in the fiction area, but hey didnt know then but now that we do lets just get them moved there, and plus it gives more chance of people reading the GREAT sequels that you did big grin lol... i know they're still related to potc so you could say that it still should be here, but they're sequels which are 'fictional' i think this forum is for like general info, chatting bout the movie etc, the sequels and stuff go in the fiction area. ok ima shurup now coz i think my senseophobia has kicked in lol... (im not making sense now am i)?

well anyway

take care

luv AS!!!
xxx

love I LOVE JOHNNY D!!! love
happy Fallen Jedi cool Aqua
rock Caribbean_Chick
Kofmaster, Spear
cool cogger15

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 11:31 AM
.:[Kamikaze]:. is currently offline Click here to Send .:[Kamikaze]:. a Private Message Find more posts by .:[Kamikaze]:. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

a lot in this forum is me me me me me...... or in some cases we we we we.....
It aint because you like it as it is, that everyone else has to like it that way. When you subcribe you respect the rules, just like every other member. I see no reason why Raz should give you guys just a bit of leeway on this. POTC section and its regulars just like any other section and its regulars have to respect the rules of KMC Forums.

The rule is FanFiction and stories go in the designated area. If you dont like it threads are being moved, because the thread starter put them in the wrong section, I guess might want to look for a new forum

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 12:48 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

Because, we are doing what we can, and things are getting confusing, and if they continue to be confusing, i'm going to leave because i dont like being confused where everything is.

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 02:20 PM
Orlando_Lover45 is currently offline Click here to Send Orlando_Lover45 a Private Message Find more posts by Orlando_Lover45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

i'm not trying to make your guy's lifes harder, i just want to go back to how we were, cuz we were happy and you guys were happy, too.

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 02:21 PM
Fire

well I aint administrator, you can be happy for that I guarantee it

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 02:34 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

This POTC forum was created so you can talk about the POTC movies - and that is fine and they will never be moved.

The only threads that technically don't belong here are the story threads. We have many many people who like to create stories based on movies, so we created a forum for it.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 02:37 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

okay, but other things then that that are getting moved get confusing. you cant remember where everything is.

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 02:40 PM
yerssot

yeah, for once they're in the CORRECT sections eek!

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 02:52 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

you know what...

yesserot, just go away this time and don't put us down. why do you even post on our forum if the only thing you do is complain that we are out of order. before any of this started, everyting was in order, and guess who was the one that messed it up...

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 03:01 PM
yerssot

you?

cause your idea of "in order" is quite rediculous , it's not as "in order" as the rules that you have to play with here are

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 03:07 PM
Fire

Yerss nock it off and OL it is the duty of every member to report violiations of the rules to moderators

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 03:11 PM
Raz
Meister

Admin

OL, all threads that are moved are clearly displayed with the 'Moved: ' prefix. There is no need to be confused.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 03:13 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

okay, well then, i guess i'll live with that. but yesserot, i've said it before and i'll say it again, get a life.

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 03:29 PM
Fire

keep it easy on reason for personal attacks

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 03:35 PM
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

okay.

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 03:41 PM
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

you know what, i hate this. it's stupid and wrong and you guys make no sense. i dont have fun on here anymore, i get dissed about my opinions. how come everyone else gets to share their oppinions but somehow, mine are always put down, especially by yessot or whatever that guys name is. i dont want to be a part of it anymore. you guys arent' doing your job well so i dont want to be around this mess. kiss these
tail-feathers, this bird has flown. ta...

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 04:31 PM
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

oh and for all my writerbuddies/fans and so you guys will take me off of the list

www.homestarrunner.com

Last edited by Raz on Jan 15th, 2004 at 04:49 PM

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 04:34 PM
yerssot

please read the forum rules about the following subjects:

Bashing members
and
Posting spam

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 04:42 PM