KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Fiction Threads

Fiction Threads
Started by: Raz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WeAreTheWorld

well the forum got really out of hand.. and I know the forum definitely was not how it was supposed to be.. and I think it was confusing the way it was before because anybody who just joined the forum could have a clue what was going.. I like it the way it normally is.. all of you POTC Forumers I guess you'll have to live with it.. or of course you guys can all just post in our own forum thingy.. I'll post in bothsmile.. but yea it's all in the forum section thingys none of them are like this and we can't all get our own way(sadly)

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 10:17 PM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Ok, things getting a bit crazy here... I love PotC too, and it seems a shame that there is so much bad feeling here now. Girls, why don't you PM me your problems/suggestions, and I'll bring them up with the other Mods...

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 09:50 AM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

quote:
Originally posted by Orlando_Lover45
you know what, i hate this. it's stupid and wrong and you guys make no sense. i dont have fun on here anymore, i get dissed about my opinions. how come everyone else gets to share their oppinions but somehow, mine are always put down, especially by yessot or whatever that guys name is. i dont want to be a part of it anymore. you guys arent' doing your job well so i dont want to be around this mess. kiss these
tail-feathers, this bird has flown. ta...

sweetie, you don't need to leave, I'm sure we can sort this out!

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 09:51 AM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.:[Kamikaze]:.
*Jack Sparrow's Bird!*

noo kesley dont leave *sniff sniff*

love I LOVE JOHNNY D!!! love
happy Fallen Jedi cool Aqua
rock Caribbean_Chick
Kofmaster, Spear
cool cogger15

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 06:52 PM
.:[Kamikaze]:. is currently offline Click here to Send .:[Kamikaze]:. a Private Message Find more posts by .:[Kamikaze]:. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

too latesadsad

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 10:02 PM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallen

Whoa, wait! I haven't been on in a while. I'm a little confused. blink The mods are moving the fics to the genernal fiction forum, right? And what about gurl Orlando_Lover45? Did she officially leave? Don't go. sad

Old Post Jan 18th, 2004 07:35 AM
Fallen is currently offline Click here to Send Fallen a Private Message Find more posts by Fallen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*Jack Sparrow's Bird!*

yuppers i think shes left sad *sniff sniff*

rock Caribbean_Chick
Kofmaster, Spear
cool cogger15

Old Post Jan 18th, 2004 01:36 PM
.:[Kamikaze]:. is currently offline Click here to Send .:[Kamikaze]:. a Private Message Find more posts by .:[Kamikaze]:. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guitar_princess
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah, kelsey is my neighbor. she got me hooked up on this site and i forgot about it. she was really pissed that one day! she's cool, but she's on a different forum now.

It's me!

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 09:31 PM
guitar_princess is currently offline Click here to Send guitar_princess a Private Message Find more posts by guitar_princess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

really? that's not what I know roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 11:27 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*Jack Sparrow's Bird!*

lol what do you know yerss??? lol

rock Caribbean_Chick
Kofmaster, Spear
cool cogger15

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 10:43 AM
yerssot

just what I thought would happen wink

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 10:49 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*Jack Sparrow's Bird!*

ok thanks yerss youve confuseded meh... confused

rock Caribbean_Chick
Kofmaster, Spear
cool cogger15

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 10:56 AM
BadKitty
cockeyed

ditto yerssot

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 03:55 PM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

yerssot it was YOU that made her leave, you dont seem to be feeling bad about that wtf is with that

and jesus christ man no offence but raz is right there is a forum for stories

but they were writing them here they were happy...you were happy....i was happy because it wasnt disrupting anyone so why all the god-damn confusion

mad argh mad

Im Back happy

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 09:09 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

to get this straight:
1) she did not leave
2) I only pointed out that she had to follow the rules to which she agreed upon on joining, she failed to follow those after repeated warnings
3) why on earth should I care? I barely know her, there are members who stop visiting on a regular basis and I know those better

and that said, can we now get back on topic or should this one be closed to?

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 09:12 PM
The Inkeeper

im happy here and im not going to leave, unless banned or absolutely no other option but seriously why has it turned into this all of a sudden people just come on and start bashing people opinions are just destroyed people flamed for asking a question....

Im Back happy

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 09:14 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

why the hell should you care!!!

because you hurt someones feelings...i dont care how little you know her upsetting people is not a nice thing at all!

Im Back happy

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 09:15 PM
yerssot

listen, sauron, she got her input, you got your input and I got my input in this entire discussion, so leave it as it is ok?

get this one back on topic or it should be closed

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 09:21 PM
The Inkeeper

it IS on topic

im still talking about fiction threads and how i think they should be left here

Im Back happy

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 09:27 PM
orlandoOYEA
Since When?

I agree with Sauron in everything he says. The moderators know what they are doing, let them be. I will not leave less it be the moderators choice that i should go.

made by cinemaddiction

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 09:29 PM
orlandoOYEA is currently offline Click here to Send orlandoOYEA a Private Message Find more posts by orlandoOYEA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote