KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Fiction Threads

Fiction Threads
Started by: Raz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Inkeeper

if your moving the fiction threads why not move the johnny depp ones and orlando bloom ones into celeb forum... then what have you got...a BARE forum....if they have to keep moving they are going to go somewhere else...you dont want to lose memebers now do you?

WHAT rules did she break exactly??? fill me in on that

Im Back happy

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 09:31 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

well, sauron, you're clearly wrong, cause the fiction threads got moved to the general fiction area by the admin himself, if you don't like that idea, talk to him

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 09:31 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

CLEARLY wrong, no, wrong, maybe in your opinion but i believe that if they are writing potc stories it should be left to the Potc forum...and im sure they agree with me

Im Back happy

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 09:34 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orlandoOYEA
Since When?

blah blah blah GUYS THE MODERATORS AND ADMINISTRATORS KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING....why are we even having this disscussion

made by cinemaddiction

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 09:35 PM
orlandoOYEA is currently offline Click here to Send orlandoOYEA a Private Message Find more posts by orlandoOYEA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orlandoOYEA
Since When?

g2g now. toodles

made by cinemaddiction

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 09:36 PM
orlandoOYEA is currently offline Click here to Send orlandoOYEA a Private Message Find more posts by orlandoOYEA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

they know what they are doing yes....but WHY ARE THEY MOVING THREADS FROM HERE TO THERE it wasnt confusing anyone was it....its confusing them now

basically they have changed a simple situation into a complicated one

Im Back happy

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 09:38 PM
yerssot

it's called "keeping things in order", and yo can nag about it as much as you wish, but I never knew of any one from the lotr or matrix section complain because their stories ended in the fiction area roll eyes (sarcastic)

the threads got the precedent "move" so there was no reason to go all bananas

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 09:50 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

im not bannanas stick out tongue im just asking a question

Im Back happy

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 09:53 PM
yerssot

and you got a responce on it too *gasps*

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 09:55 PM
The Inkeeper

ok no need for sarcasm its like your wanting me to be mad

Im Back happy

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 10:02 PM
yerssot

honestly? honestly I want you to drop this retarded subject
She did NOT got banned, she left
She got warned for not following the rules, she didn't listen

that's what happened, and that's the truth, anything else to add??

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 10:09 PM
orlandoOYEA
Since When?

True Saron it is confusing and i agree with everything you say. They knw what they doing they just need to do what they are doing a little bit less

made by cinemaddiction

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 10:09 PM
PippinTook
Billeh <3

Everything sauron has said and probably will say, I agree with. Sauron's always right stick out tongue Well, on most things at least haha....

It IS way too confusing and you should just leave the frickin POTC stories in the POTR forum! It just makes sense! Anyone with a brain would know that...But...oh wait....you don't have one of those, now, do you? Eh too bad. They're really helpful for lots of things, you know! I think the POTC fiction stories should have stayed where they were....In the POTC forum where they belong!! It's too confusing to be moving them....Gah...

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 12:11 AM
PippinTook is currently offline Click here to Send PippinTook a Private Message Find more posts by PippinTook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

yet again I'm forced to repeat myself here cause apperently you who claim that I don't have a brain, urgently needs common sense!

the ADMINISTRATOR moved the threads to the fiction section! Why? cause fiction belongs in the fiction section! it does NOT matter what it's about, there are matrix stories, Lotr's stories etc. in the fiction section!
Please read the forum rules before making a pointless arguement it clearly states that threads should be placed in the appropriate section and the mods and admin made sure that they did.
There is NOTHING confusing about all this, the moved threads clearly got the prefix "moved:" and you can still post in them.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 12:20 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Just post in the correct forum, it really isn't that difficult.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 01:53 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Unhosted RPG forum for all those who wish to make a continuous one with many authors, GenFic for one authored stories. You will not get your way, not matter how much you nag.

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 05:59 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

ookay, I think it's officially gone too far now...

sauron, the only reason we want to move the fics is so all the fiction/rpgs are in the same place big grin

and yerssle, calm down! *hugs*

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 09:47 AM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

phoe, I am calm down, I just copy paste my answers with some slight adjustments every time cause apperently those naggers in this thread can't read roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 10:40 AM