KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » (blank)

(blank)
Started by: VENOMfan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Marcellus
executioner

(blank)

well just talk about any thing

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 12:52 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulkster
Grrrrr...Grrrrr

So why do you have a sepiroth sig if you are a Venomfan?

"Some day you'll cry for me like I cried for you. Some day you'll miss me like I missed you. - Some day you'll need me like I needed you. Some day you'll love me, but I won't love you."

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 12:54 AM
Hulkster is currently offline Click here to Send Hulkster a Private Message Find more posts by Hulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

HAHAHA!!! not funny, any how im looking for a cool pic to use for a venom sig but havent found one yet

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 12:55 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulkster
Grrrrr...Grrrrr

Hmmm.... not much of a Venomfan if you don't have one already

"Some day you'll cry for me like I cried for you. Some day you'll miss me like I missed you. - Some day you'll need me like I needed you. Some day you'll love me, but I won't love you."

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 12:56 AM
Hulkster is currently offline Click here to Send Hulkster a Private Message Find more posts by Hulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

do you know how many pics i have? i got at least 50 awsome pics but im looking for down right AWSOME!! then i can make a friggin rad sig, speakin of did you make your new sig yet? with that new hulk pic ya got?

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 12:57 AM
Hulkster
Grrrrr...Grrrrr

Sorry not Yet .... Keep waiting

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 12:59 AM
Gkat

hey peeps.. want to respond by saying I like the hulk pic and need to know where to find a good pic too! till then I will keep searching...

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 02:00 AM
Gkat is currently offline Click here to Send Gkat a Private Message Find more posts by Gkat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

here is a good one

Attachment: hulk15.jpg
This has been downloaded 40 time(s).

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 02:40 AM