KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S GAME - Artwork

USH'S GAME - Artwork
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 21 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bardock42

Here's a picture of the Lighsabre my character Con Gordo uses (or hopefully doesn't too much)...and yes, I realize it looks a bit like a...toy...screw you guys.

(please log in to view the image)

It's a mix of a lightsabre I found on Google Images and the Emperor's sabre.

There are two reasons why it doesn't have a blade, one, because I don't know how to do them and two...because I don't really know what colour it is yet.

If anyone would like to add a blade or maybe even different coloured ones I'd be delighted.

Last edited by Bardock42 on Jul 31st, 2008 at 09:04 PM

Old Post Jul 31st, 2008 08:59 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jovan
Forbidden Drag

how do you mean like a toy? I like it smile

Mr. Le Chiffre: No, I believe in a reasonable rate of return.
James Bond: Now the whole world will know you died while you were scratching my balls!

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 12:23 AM
Jovan is currently offline Click here to Send Jovan a Private Message Find more posts by Jovan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jovan
how do you mean like a toy? I like it smile

Thanks, I do like it, too.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 02:10 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Think unclean thoughts, Jovan.

I say go with red! Or something. Maybe some abstract color that most people don't use, or a shade that someone has never heard of.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 05:57 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jovan
Forbidden Drag

Originally posted by Captain REX

ah, now I follow... guess I'm not that dirty after all wink

Mr. Le Chiffre: No, I believe in a reasonable rate of return.
James Bond: Now the whole world will know you died while you were scratching my balls!

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 10:02 AM
Jovan is currently offline Click here to Send Jovan a Private Message Find more posts by Jovan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

I say go with red! Or something. Maybe some abstract color that most people don't use, or a shade that someone has never heard of.

I don't know (red is so standard dark side).

What I was thinking actually is that it is still the same unchanged sabre he had in the order. So maybe Blue or Green actually.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 10:51 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Totally acceptable.

I have actually long since drawn updated (and larger) versions of the lightsabers, including those of new players. I may have to scan them in, at some point...

Old Post Aug 4th, 2008 07:32 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

i want one, i want one. and c-rex...

nevermind, i forgot wat i was gonna say.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2008 10:53 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

I want one too! Fiery orange blade for me. lol If I can, I may draw one but I'm $#*% at it sad anyone willing to help me out?

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Aug 10th, 2008 01:52 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Last night I got bored and ended up doing a quick portrait sketch of Rianna. Amazingly, it turned out well (my sketches can be so hit-or-miss at times). I then did some quick coloring in Photoshop. Took about an hour all told, a half hour to sketch and a half hour to fix up and color.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b...sketchpaint.jpg

Wooo. She looks really devious. It amuses me.

And this one I did a while ago, but I don't think I ever actually posted it anywhere on here. I don't remember when I actually did it, but it was...probably almost a year ago? Anyway, it's Rylis. Painted this one in Photoshop. Took me about...oh, six hours total.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b...cstar/rylis.jpg

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Last edited by Peach on Aug 18th, 2008 at 06:04 PM

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 06:00 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

So, I drew a few pictures of Con and his lighsabre...since the first looked too much like a dildo. Second is a bit better...still.

Well, here Con in his standard Jedi Robe

Here the new and improved light sabre

And an older version of Con (still with the green blade) in adventurer clothes.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2008 03:19 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

lol, still kinda looks like a dildo.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2008 08:20 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Mando' Ade
lol, still kinda looks like a dildo.
True, I think it's cause I round it at the end....but it distracts enemies...

Old Post Aug 31st, 2008 08:33 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

lol, only the female ones. it makes the male ones gag and barf. except for the gay ones, they get distracted too. of course, thats only one more reason for us to cut it in half when we fight you. fighting with an energy dildo.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2008 08:35 PM
Bardock42

Originally posted by Mando' Ade
lol, only the female ones. it makes the male ones gag and barf. except for the gay ones, they get distracted too. of course, thats only one more reason for us to cut it in half when we fight you. fighting with an energy dildo.
I sense much hate in you. You should use it.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2008 08:38 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

huh, oh yeah i be hatin all the time. i hate, cats, bunnies, autobots, decepticons, webcomics that suck, people that make webcomics that suck, people who dont use photo editing soft ware for their webcomics and instead just scan the drawings, stupid blonde teenagers, the list goes so far that i sometimes forget some of the things i hate. i still hate them when i see them but i forget what they are.

*does force lightning on yo *** *****!*

Old Post Aug 31st, 2008 08:50 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

I need to draw my lightsaber hilt.
Vlad's lightsaber color is cyan, but I'm not sure what kind of hilt I want him to have. Something which would be similar to Mace's hilt, as Mace is Vlad's master, I guess.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Sep 1st, 2008 04:12 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Mando, I have to say, you can be a bit of a spaz.

And all lightsabers have dildo-esque potential, says Freud.

Meanwhile, Vlad, I believe your original lightsaber description had you with a pair of curved lightsabers with yellow blades that, indeed, resembled Mace Windu's lightsaber in design. I dunno if I have posted them here, but I will have to hook up my scanner/printer to the laptop and get the sketch I have in to you.

I am also in the act of re-sketching all the lightsabers and adding in the sabers of new players, if they are interested. Let me know if there are specific design mentions you had in mind. For example, Chion the Brute had a claymore-like lightsaber hilt, with large spherical grips for his immense hands, while Krisha had a lightsaber that was rife with technical gumf as she was a keen saboteur and technical junkie. Rand has a poisonous fang from a creature attached to the pommel of his weapon. Blah blah blah.

Otherwise, I will come up with something random.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2008 10:49 AM
Craft
CTE

Sure, it'd be interesting to look at. Nothing fancy for Wentar though, just a classic, blue bladed, lightsaber.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2008 01:41 PM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Mando, I have to say, you can be a bit of a spaz.

And all lightsabers have dildo-esque potential, says Freud.

Meanwhile, Vlad, I believe your original lightsaber description had you with a pair of curved lightsabers with yellow blades that, indeed, resembled Mace Windu's lightsaber in design. I dunno if I have posted them here, but I will have to hook up my scanner/printer to the laptop and get the sketch I have in to you.

I am also in the act of re-sketching all the lightsabers and adding in the sabers of new players, if they are interested. Let me know if there are specific design mentions you had in mind. For example, Chion the Brute had a claymore-like lightsaber hilt, with large spherical grips for his immense hands, while Krisha had a lightsaber that was rife with technical gumf as she was a keen saboteur and technical junkie. Rand has a poisonous fang from a creature attached to the pommel of his weapon. Blah blah blah.

Otherwise, I will come up with something random.

Oh, alright. Thanks, Rex!

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Sep 1st, 2008 05:21 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote