KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S GAME - Artwork

USH'S GAME - Artwork
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

The Arnians and the Dakkians...

Dak Kaliero can mean Dakkian Slayer in his native tongue... roll eyes (sarcastic)

I want the lizard!

Old Post Aug 30th, 2004 05:33 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Why are you obsessed with "the Dak?" Maybe he picked up a family or something. maybe he's got other stuff than the Dark Side on his mind. Maybe he's playing awesome Japanese RPG's on his GameCube. Maybe he's busy ordering a pizza.

Maybe he's thinking about retiring.

The ultimately evil Arnian is starting to get a little boring, unless I can get a new idea to freshen him up.

And not "Dakkians" roll eyes (sarcastic) I had "the Array (ARR-ay)" as an idea, courtesy of the story I'm writing that's gonna make me rich. But that name could change as well.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 09:04 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Ah, the Array. That actually makes sense now that I look back at it. stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 06:08 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaybee3
Lorn

OK, i tried to come up with a LS design of my own. It looks kinda sinister for a light sider, but nevertheless its here :P. It kinda bulkt towards where the actual 'blade' would appear, but that can be ironed out :P. Also, its supposed to be held reversed, so imagine when held it pointing backwards, behind you.

Attachment: ls designb.jpg
This has been downloaded 96 time(s).

Old Post Jan 21st, 2005 08:27 PM
jaybee3 is currently offline Click here to Send jaybee3 a Private Message Find more posts by jaybee3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaybee3
Lorn

Ooops, wasn't in time to edit post anyway here is a coloured verion on the sabre above:

Attachment: ls designc.jpg
This has been downloaded 96 time(s).

Old Post Jan 21st, 2005 08:53 PM
jaybee3 is currently offline Click here to Send jaybee3 a Private Message Find more posts by jaybee3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

man that looks like an exotic bug stick out tongue...damaged too

Old Post Jan 21st, 2005 08:57 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaybee3
Lorn

Hehe :P cheers. Just the look i was going for.... embarrasment

Click the Sig to see more art by me, thanks in advance - Jaybee3

Old Post Jan 21st, 2005 08:59 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Hah.

Well, if anyone wants to send me thousands of dollars I could pay Joe Corroney to draw Galder and co. stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 21st, 2005 11:35 PM
jaybee3
Lorn

Draw me pwz, dark cowled figure, twin reversed L/S, and a blaster big grin

Click the Sig to see more art by me, thanks in advance - Jaybee3

Old Post Jan 21st, 2005 11:50 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Could anyone draw a figure in light brown cloak, who has short sized hair but a long braid like Anakin in the movie Episde 2: Attack of the clones with a lightsaber,

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 12:02 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

If it was supposed to be Vlad, I pictured him more having lightsabers (you said you had two awhile back, which is the cool way stick out tongue ) similar to his master's, which is Mace, no?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 12:23 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Yeah, both Yellow thought.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 12:29 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

My lightsabers have curve habdles, silver color, on the top two yellow strips, and blue sapphys in the tilt.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 12:31 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Not too much like Mace's but, I'll draw them. If you didn't see em, I have documented all lightsabers, either my interpretations or the requests.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 12:32 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Nope, didn't find them. In the Jedi Lightsaber thing you posted...

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 12:42 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Oh, I know they aren't in THERE. Those were drawn before you joined.

Now I have to add you, Lorn, Delfedd, Dan, Clarion, Gallagher, and Gallador.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 12:47 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Okey, Well I discribed my lightsaber and described Vlad.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 12:49 AM
Dexx
wingless

i'm gonna find some time this week to draw a PROPER lightsaber for you guyz to see..:P
tell me if you'll like it

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 07:45 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

*points to signature*

I finally figured out how to draw damn lightsaber hilts in photoshop...the blade's the easy part!

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 07:51 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

yeah but...pick an already made one...edit it at most. you can't create them from scratch and have them look as good

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 08:24 AM