KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Fave GTA car.

Which GTA had the best choice of cars?
This poll is closed.
GTA. 0 0%
GTA: London 1969. 0 0%
GTA 2. 0 0%
GTA 3. 1 14.29%
GTA: Vice City. 6 85.71%
Total: 7 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Fave GTA car.
Started by: Thael

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Chance SL
Chance(TM)

Fave GTA car.

I was playing Vice City on the X-box last night and thought how cool the cars were and thought I'd collect your oppinions on the best 3 cars and which GTA had the best selection.

1. Infernus -GTA III
2. Blista Compact -GTA Vice
3. PCJ 600 -GTA Vice

Touché.no expression, Rose of Isis, Walsh, Piggles shifty, MG , Scribble , Ms Chelle, Quincy, Clovie, Syren, Lea.no expression, Emma Representing™ on Steam | My Steam Profile; Chance™

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 09:30 AM
Chance SL is currently offline Click here to Send Chance SL a Private Message Find more posts by Chance SL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Vice City - Mostly for the Bikes

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 09:33 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chance SL
Chance(TM)

Yeah.

Touché.no expression, Rose of Isis, Walsh, Piggles shifty, MG , Scribble , Ms Chelle, Quincy, Clovie, Syren, Lea.no expression, Emma Representing™ on Steam | My Steam Profile; Chance™

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 09:34 AM
Chance SL is currently offline Click here to Send Chance SL a Private Message Find more posts by Chance SL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I also liked how they took the GTA 3 cars and gave you 80's versions of them.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 09:35 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chance SL
Chance(TM)

I reckon they looked better. (the Sentinel XS looked cool)

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 09:37 AM
LanceWindu

Yeah that one is awesome.

And then the zebra Taxi.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 10:04 AM
S_D_J
Bane

i love the Stinger (i'm not sure if i get the name rite)

and PCJ O/C

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 04:00 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

I just play GTA Vice City for the dirt bike. Sure the angel and the pcj 9000 or whatever it is are cool....but it's all about the dirt bike.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 05:50 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

The dirtbike is my favorite too. It's the easiest to do wheelies with.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 06:26 PM
Tex
Yumsz

I like the GTA Vice city Racing Car.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 06:32 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

i like finding jumps with the dirt bike, or sometimes i'll just re-do the roof top mission so i can hop down the roofs on the dirt bike.

LoL i saved the 2 movie studio scenes with the director and that chick because they're the funniest thing i've seen on a video game. Sometimes i just play them when i'm stoned for a good laugh.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 06:54 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chance SL
Chance(TM)

It is all about the Sanchez (dirtbike), you can throw it around and it handles great, but does anyone else think that the Faggio kinda has a SMALL element of ownage, its just so nippy. (but compared to the PCJ 600 and the Angel it blows)

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 10:42 AM
LanceWindu

The Faggio is okay, but not something I use, especially when you have the better bikes nearby.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 10:44 AM
[D_A]Kherr

I like Vice City's bikes, but 3 had better cars.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 08:42 PM
[D_A]Kherr is currently offline Click here to Send [D_A]Kherr a Private Message Find more posts by [D_A]Kherr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

i like the angel bike the best. i can't stand the faggio, it is too slow 4 me

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 08:58 PM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I Loved how you could have two people on a bike at once.

Or if you see two people on one already, shoot the driver off, it's great fun.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 09:04 PM
Linkalicious

the best is the jump kick to get them off the bike...but i kinda like the sharp elbow.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 09:47 PM
NinthCorona

i like to type in the "hopingirl" code and have sum 1 jump on the bike w\ me, then go to the top of a building, jump off the bike and push it off w\ the passenger stilll on the bike.

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 09:49 PM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

the ice cream truck on GTA 3!!!

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 10:03 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote