KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Matrix music

Matrix music
Started by: Thomas Anderson

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Thomas Anderson

Matrix music

Does anyone know the music on The Matrix Reloaded DVD menu screen and where to get it (preferably a free downloadbig grin)? I think it's by the same person who did Clubbed to Death + Furious Angels.

Thanks

And while we're on about music, what do you like best?
The score or the other music used?

I prefer the score, but I like Furious Angels + stuff like it too.
EDIT: Oh dear, I meant to put that in a poll, but I forgot to click to enable it . sad

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 04:55 PM
Thomas Anderson is currently offline Click here to Send Thomas Anderson a Private Message Find more posts by Thomas Anderson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

well, most of us get it at Kazaa (www.kazaa.com). Yes, it is a free download smile

Made by: Pictofix Designs. Want a sig or wallpaper? Drop me a message

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 11:31 AM
dragonpisces272 is currently offline Click here to Send dragonpisces272 a Private Message Find more posts by dragonpisces272 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jetzhere101
i can feel it

i like furious angel+chateau+mona lisa and who can forget zion.......

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 12:47 PM
jetzhere101 is currently offline Click here to Send jetzhere101 a Private Message Find more posts by jetzhere101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
4pocalyps3x
... M u l t i M i x ...

Can you list all of songs in Matrix Reloaded?

Darkness. A pain we must all grow to love, or loathe. There are those who accept sorrows’ hand, and those who drown in their isolated silence. Sweet poison may take the lives of those who bleed, yet even those with wings of honor will feel its hateful sting. Our days are as we choose them. Darkened souls could wilt, grey hearts could cry tears of ash, but the brilliant glare of freedom can save only those who would label dreams as a constant truth.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 05:45 PM
4pocalyps3x is currently offline Click here to Send 4pocalyps3x a Private Message Find more posts by 4pocalyps3x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VenomVA

what is the name of the Music on the Reloaded DVD Menu screen? No one answered that question! I want to know so I can DL it too I really like it big grin Anyone know?

thanks in advance for any help

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 07:07 PM
VenomVA is currently offline Click here to Send VenomVA a Private Message Find more posts by VenomVA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gabimr2

dragonp... your sig roocksssssssssss!

madee by.. the one himself love

pascuaLaaa rockss! Iam not so bad..once u get to know me angel

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 09:05 PM
gabimr2 is currently offline Click here to Send gabimr2 a Private Message Find more posts by gabimr2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matrix_man
The One

furious angels, clubbed 2 death, spybreak, and wake up are ma faves happy

lil bitchiness happy BidMyBlood2Run love Korri angel silver_tears badkittykitty Syren

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 10:08 PM
Matrix_man is currently offline Click here to Send Matrix_man a Private Message Find more posts by Matrix_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VenomVA

Does anyone know the Reloaded DVD Menu Music...the name of it?

Yeah Drag, your sig is tight as hell!! cool

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 10:36 PM
VenomVA is currently offline Click here to Send VenomVA a Private Message Find more posts by VenomVA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

No idea what the name of that song is...

I own all 4 Matrix soundtracks (the three movies plus the Animatrix)...they're great. I like Fallen Angels, Clubbed to Death, Chateau, Mona Lisa Overdrive, and Under the Gun (from the Animatrix) the best.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 10:41 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

Burley Brawl kiks ass toosmile

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 11:25 PM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jetzhere101
i can feel it

furious angels
komit
zion
teahouse
burly brawl
teh brides of dracula
chateau
dread rock
mona lisa overdrive
calm like a bomb
reload
sleeping awake
session
when the world ends

heres the list of songs in reloaded

Old Post Jan 18th, 2004 07:36 AM
jetzhere101 is currently offline Click here to Send jetzhere101 a Private Message Find more posts by jetzhere101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thomas Anderson

I think I found it! Is it 'I'm not Driving Anymore'? Mght be 'Dreaming' instead of driving. Confused now. One of the two anyway. But don't know where to download it - that kazaa thing: I can't find any files to download!

Old Post Jan 18th, 2004 03:28 PM
Thomas Anderson is currently offline Click here to Send Thomas Anderson a Private Message Find more posts by Thomas Anderson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VenomVA

Ok, how about this.....Does anyone know the name of the song they play when Neo is fighting the Agents at the meeting in Reloaded? I want that one bad also!

Thanks in advance for any help

Old Post Jan 18th, 2004 06:41 PM
Thomas Anderson

Is that the same one that's on in the chateau when he's fighting Merovingian's men? If it is then that's called Chateau. It's on the soundtrack. And there's the full version (called Furious Angels) that goes on for about three weeks! Which is good. smile

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 11:17 AM
Peach
mordrem

I think the song where Neo's fighting the Agents is Furious Angels, but I don't remember (since I haven't seen the movie for a couple months).

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 04:06 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
neo2

the song where Neo is fighting the agents IS Furious Angels by Rob Dougan....just thought id let u guys know

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 01:59 AM
neo2 is currently offline Click here to Send neo2 a Private Message Find more posts by neo2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cgtuna21
LOTRfreak

whats the song composed or whatever that's at the very beginning when it shows the village roadshow sign. it's like the theme that's been in all of the matrix films. plz tell me

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 02:09 AM
cgtuna21 is currently offline Click here to Send cgtuna21 a Private Message Find more posts by cgtuna21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thomas Anderson

It's just the "opening title" that's on all the soundtracks. I like them too. It's like it's signature, except at the beginning...

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 04:45 PM
VenomVA

quote:
Originally posted by neo2
the song where Neo is fighting the agents IS Furious Angels by Rob Dougan....just thought id let u guys know

"Yes, that's it!" thanks neo2 I even got the instrumental version! "It's like wiping your ass with silk, I LOVE IT!!!!!!"

Now did anyone find out the name of the Reloaded DVD Menu Music?

Last edited by VenomVA on Jan 28th, 2004 at 07:28 PM

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 07:19 PM
Thomas Anderson

I'm Not Driving Any More

That's the Reloaded DVD menu music.
Anyone know where to download it from???

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 05:03 PM