KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Artwork Forum » my sig,art thread

my sig,art thread
Started by: VENOMfan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Marcellus
executioner

ok im going to open a thread were im going to post the comic that is a work in progress i would appreciate if you post your comments in this thread tho and it is a work in progress so at best i can make a page a day, hope you guys like it

Last edited by Marcellus on Feb 11th, 2004 at 06:43 AM

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 06:34 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Random_Hero777
Mr. Flanderson

That comic rules. You are the man Venom.

Made by the mad man himself... Venomfan. Why?... PURPOSE!!!

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 07:08 AM
Random_Hero777 is currently offline Click here to Send Random_Hero777 a Private Message Find more posts by Random_Hero777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

yah...dang you can draw big grin

Made by: Pictofix Designs. Want a sig or wallpaper? Drop me a message

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 10:35 AM
dragonpisces272 is currently offline Click here to Send dragonpisces272 a Private Message Find more posts by dragonpisces272 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smokeurbesmoked
SmOkEuRbEsMoKeD

ok first off u got mad skillz when it comes to drawing...but as far as story lines go...thats were u need help...now me, personally i absolutely love making stories and know exactly how to do it and i know how to do it well....now...if by any chance u are interested i can write one up for u...i made a 26 (double sided notebook paper) page story one time...and that was about one eigth of it that i wanted to complete...i lost it but i will try to find it...hopefully i can write it all down and i will give u a copy of it....that is if u are interested in it....i could perhaps be the writer and u could be the drawer...think about it man.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 02:37 AM
smokeurbesmoked is currently offline Click here to Send smokeurbesmoked a Private Message Find more posts by smokeurbesmoked Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

yeah the dialog is confuseing, but this is a story takes place after five full length series that me and a buddy wrote a while ago, unfortunatley it would be far to difficult for someone to read all of them. Im just trying to show how this guy was insane way before death got inside his head and there are other characters who actually make sense and i will be introducing them soon and also the action will pick up.

and by all means send your story.

ill post a summary of this guy soon

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 02:47 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

Name: Ultimate Maverick
Sex: Male
Hair Color: black
Hair length:medium spiked strait back
Eye color: currently none
Powers: you will see soon enuf
Father: created during a mass cloning operation
Mother: n/a
Brother/s: every other Maverick
Age of Brother/s: n/a
Sister/s: n/a
Education: heavy combat training, no real education(they were made to be easily manipulated)
Note: He is of the three new Grim reapers
Nationality:clone, looks white
Maverick was the last clone created during a war some time ago. right as he met the leader of the Mavericks to get his mission, James killed there leader. After the war was over Maverick decided to kill all of his "brothers" for letting down there Leader. after words he tracked down James to try and get revenge but James beat the absolute **** out of him becuase Death itself would not let Maverick fight back. basically dead Mavericks broken form layed in the middle of Seatle were it was found by a orginization calling itself Providence a right wing evangelistic company trying to restart the Apocolypse.
((this is now))
They reconstruced his head with a unbreakable mask that can only be removed from this inside. Any other method would be fatal, but instead of thanks Maverick broke out but had become a schizo becuase Death tries to use him as a tool to inflict wrath upon the wicked. Maverick has since then put aside his hate for James and now needs his help seeing how Providence has resurected another Maverick with power rivaling Judgement itself.
((dont expect them to be buddy, buddy))

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 02:50 AM
smokeurbesmoked
SmOkEuRbEsMoKeD

ok last night i started on the story...i would say i got about half a page...and that was all done it about 5 minutes so no wonder its so little....i plan on doing alot more of it this weekend...but yea i am pleased that u would like to read

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 11:09 PM
smokeurbesmoked is currently offline Click here to Send smokeurbesmoked a Private Message Find more posts by smokeurbesmoked Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

hey man, I totally want to read and hear response on these comics.
and i will read anyones story and character idea's plot idea's and such

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 11:24 PM
smokeurbesmoked
SmOkEuRbEsMoKeD

hey i am about to get started on it again...after i complete the first chapter i will send it to u...assuming it isn't too long to send...lol....but yea i will give u a low down off it...nothing spoiler or anything like that just the simplest most basic thing i could possible give.....ok there is 3 main charecters....2 arch vilians...multiple battle scenarios...which i will describe very very clearly....my mthod of writing has yet to be seen in books....so my literature teachers tell me so...i have yet to read a book with as much dialoge in my 26 pages as i have ever read in a 200 page story...lol...but yea u will find that charecters travel from every kind of terrain to every kind of place on earth that could be fought in....or maybe outisde of this world in ways we have yet to discover...but i have to decide if i will add upon this matter...but yea this is a low down of how many charecters there is how many vilins there are, where battles will be fought, what kind of ground will be covered...this IMO is the shit when it comes to stories...not saying this just because i am the author but because multiple soureces tell me this....and with ur drawing i think we might just be able to get this thing published!!!

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 03:26 AM
Marcellus
executioner

right on cant wait to see it

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 03:36 AM
smokeurbesmoked
SmOkEuRbEsMoKeD

good news man...i think i got about 3 1/2 pages done so far out of what i would say about 24...so things are looking good...if u want i can send u a copy of it as is...or u can give me another day and i might be able to finish the first chapter...only thing is i don';t like to call my chapters "chpaters"....i call them shifts...because at the end of one segment or sumthing i like to switch it up a bit...ya'know give it a radical change or sumthin....but nothin way out of praportion...but hey lemme know if u want it as is or if u want another day or sumthin

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 03:11 AM
Marcellus
executioner

Hey take all the time you need, I would rather read the finished draft

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 03:14 AM
smokeurbesmoked
SmOkEuRbEsMoKeD

ok i finished yet another page...i have about half a page left before the first chapter is copleted...i think u might like it...it has a little bit of everything...its great..although i use alot of things that i have seen or done to relate to the story...so u might be able to be able to relate to some of the stuff in there.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 07:08 AM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

have you made a complete and finished drawing of the main character? his looks are sketchy. I like the whole pointy and grim style stick out tongue

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 09:56 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

like a profile? yeah ill upload it tomarrow, my scanner is a nightmare

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 10:00 AM
smokeurbesmoked
SmOkEuRbEsMoKeD

hey man sorry but i got no work on the story today...my day was packed...but ya see so is tommorow and the next day...expect it done by wednesday.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 04:29 AM
Marcellus
executioner

cool, now about that pic

Attachment: maverick 2 left.jpg
This has been downloaded 46 time(s).

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 05:22 AM
smokeurbesmoked
SmOkEuRbEsMoKeD

hey man thats cool...is it the right size to fit into a sig or sumthin

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 05:57 AM
Marcellus
executioner

no, i was just refering a pic for satsujin.

the cool part was about the story, cant wait to read it

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 06:00 AM
smokeurbesmoked
SmOkEuRbEsMoKeD

ya see that right there just got me confused....lol

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 06:40 AM