KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Artwork Forum » my sig,art thread

my sig,art thread
Started by: VENOMfan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

quote:
Originally posted by VENOMfan
cool, now about that pic

thumb up thumb up Is he a guardian? or is that revealed by the story?

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 01:46 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smokeurbesmoked
SmOkEuRbEsMoKeD

dude i'm just as lost as u are....man...i think i should be able to have it done by wednesday for sure...if by some random occasion or sumthing it might be done on thursday, but i highly doubt that....but anywho...when do u expect to have my little sig thing done?

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 07:06 PM
smokeurbesmoked is currently offline Click here to Send smokeurbesmoked a Private Message Find more posts by smokeurbesmoked Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

not exactly sure.....i havent made sig's for some time, i would try the officail sig request thread becuase you can get one there in about a day or two.

the story has a lot to do with "destiney" and "Supernatural"
about the character.Technically he is the last and most deadly "Maverick" clone , and the Hero from the last story destroyed all of the clones, except this one. they met again and at one point they fought again and "Maverick U-05" was killed. all of this was supposed to happen

then a orginazation trying to start the apocolypse found the clone brought him back to life and grafted the mask to his face, they tried to use him but he would not take orders from anyone other than his deceased superior "Maverick L-06". just the fact that he was alive was all it took for Death itslef to get involved and he tried to posses the clone, it back fired and death was trapped inside. the fact death was no longer around gave means for a replacement. two were made, at the same time the military decided to create bio weapons((these are the monsters)) there were five to total.

this is were the comic begins
the main character will waver between good and evil
numbers are signifacant and will be explained.
both the hero from the first story and the other clone will appear in this story as well as both of Deaths replacement's

and I am looking for new character ideas and plot ideas

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 11:16 PM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

sorry bout the last few pages, i have been couaght up in some business and have been trying to rush things. I will have to slow down temporarely, and will at most take 2 days on a page, if your wondering why everything is hard to see the whole picture its a combination of my lack of time and the effect the energy has, if you cant tell the creature was blown apart....and is quite dead
now im going to work in some characters who are actually sane and make a little sense when they talk, also expect the story to jump around from 2 differnt point of views

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 08:30 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

I would honestly rather you take a few days to do each page then rush them, it really makes a difference

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 04:02 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

yeah, these next few pages will be too important to just throw together

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 09:41 PM
smokeurbesmoked
SmOkEuRbEsMoKeD

hey man tonight i am hopefully going to get it done but a major family issue just came up so it may be post poned...i am sorry for this but unexpected things come up as we all know....but seeing as how i am taking up quite some time i will give u this draft...i am sorry for leaving u hanging but hey u gotta do what u gotta do!!!

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 02:36 AM
smokeurbesmoked is currently offline Click here to Send smokeurbesmoked a Private Message Find more posts by smokeurbesmoked Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smokeurbesmoked
SmOkEuRbEsMoKeD

ok i just tried putting the whole thing in here and it said "you have a 1000 charecter limit. your charecters 11861." lol

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 02:38 AM
smokeurbesmoked
SmOkEuRbEsMoKeD

Gun shots shooting at people. Jesse the gunslinger blasts away the Shinob soldiers so Red could break into the Shinob war factory. “Screech” the train pulls up in front of Jesse and Red. Zero the swordsman walks out. Zero says, “ Move aside gunslinger, let the real man take care of this! Red take watch over the building, and if the leader of the Shinob comes here contact me with this.” Zero hands Red the transponder and says, “ So long…hahaha.” Jesse in a fury sits down and takes watch with Red. Jesse says to Red, “why me? You know I’m far better then Zero will ever be. Why is he in charge? Of all people him. Tell me Red, why is it that every time me and you get a mission, that pays good he always comes after the same and steals it?” Red says, “ Maybe because he just looks after you. Ya’know he’s got to look after you, Boss told him to. Plus ya’know that he shares the money with us” “ I guess so.” Jesse says, “ This is enough, I’m going in there and finishing this mission.” “But Zero said for me to keep watch” Jesse pulls out his assault rifle and loads it with a new clip. Then he runs into the building. Red stays behind and calls Zero on the transponder. “Zero, Zero, can you hear me?” “Yeah what is it?” “Jesse went into the building to finish the mission!” “What! Why? I’m going to kill him. Those soldiers are everywhere. He’s going to get himself killed. Curse him. Do you know what entrance he went into?” “Yeah into the seventh reactor zone. If you want to catch him you better hurry” “Never mind him, if he’s still in here when I blow up the reactor then so be it.” “Are you saying that sacrifice him?” “Yes, if that’s what it takes to complete the mission.” “Your cold Zero, real cold.” Zero climbs up a ladder into the reactor room. Justin as he’s about to set the bomb a flash of light crosses his mind. He sees a picture of Jesse being tortured by a hideous creature. He ignores the image and sets the bomb. It will blow up in ten minutes. Another flash crosses his mind. It’s the same image as before. This time he chooses to look for Jesse. He calls red and says, “ Get the hell in here. Jesse’s being tortured by something, I think it was an Omni.” “What! Omni’s have been extinct for hundreds of years. I thought they died after The Conflict?” “Well, maybe not, but never mind that let’s get Jesse.” “Okay.” “Use the transponder to keep in touch, also the transponder has radar. Use that to locate Jesse and me. Also instead of calling the transponder transponder lets call it PHS, which stand for Portable Hearing Device. Move out.” Zero runs back to the lobby of the building and takes the elevator to the sixty-third floor. He uses the radar on the PHS to locate Jesse when he sees Heiden, the Vice President of Shinob. He walks up to him and says, “Haiden what are you doing here? You’re supposed to be in Mana on vacation. Never mind that I’ll kill you any ways!” “Wait, stop. I’m only here to tell you that Selthur is alive. He’s here in the building.” “What! He can’t be, my master is alive! I thought he died after he tried to become an Alpha. He said he was the last of then then went insane. Poor fool.” “Get the hell out of here. Look to my right.” Zero looks to his right and sees Jesse being cut into pieces by Selthur. Selthur looks at Zero ans says, “You failed…HAHAHA.” Then he flies out the window and into the darkness of the sky. Zero runs up to Jesse and says, “Why, why did you go on your own? Selthur is back and far from being sane once again. You fool, I told you to stay and watch. Now look, you dead. I’ll avenge your death. Rest in piece.” Zero realizes the bomb has two minutes until it destroys the building. He calls Red and says, “Get out, the bombs going to blow.” “What about Jesse?” “He’s dead, Selthur is back, and he thinks he’s the Alpha.” “What? I don’t understand.” “Just get out.” Zero turns off the PHS and runs to the elevator when he realizes that he can go to the forty-fifth floor and pick up some vehicles.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 02:38 AM
smokeurbesmoked
SmOkEuRbEsMoKeD

He calls Red and says, “Meet me at the forty-fifth floor.” “Okay.” Zero goes to the forty-fifth floor and sees Red. He says to him, “Get that truck and ride out of here, I’ll take the Blade Bike and meet you at the bottom.” Zero sees the Blade Bike after searching for it endlessly. Next to the Blade Bike he sees an Ultima Sword. He thinks this is starting to seem like a setup. He grabs the sword anyways. On the back of the sword engraved it says, “Rufuse to Loose.” He sets out with the Blade Bike and heads to the elevator and pushes the button for the first floor. As the elevator rides down he looks out the window and sees the Omni in the other elevator riding beside him. The Omni was a cybernetic machine that could think for its self. Also Omni’s were said to be machines that had no limits. Zero pulls out the Ultima Sword and gets ready to destroy the Omni. He says, “You’ll pay for what you did to Jesse, I’ll slice you into the hell out of which you came from.” Zero breaks the glass and jumps an astonishing twenty feet to the other elevator, with the Omni in it. The Omni charges it self up to a high level. Zero counter acts this by going to a Limitless stage. The Limitless stage was a technique that only certain types of people could learn; it also puts your body into a kind of mindless trance, in which your only goal is to eliminate the other person. Zero says, “Limitless”, and then slashes right through the Omni’s arm. The Omni says, “Shadow” and then a dark figure picks up Zero and throughs him hurling into the air. Zero uses this to his advantage and lines himself up straight with the Omni, then takes the sword and fully extends it as far out as he can. Then as he falls he throws all of his weight to the front, and then when he falls he slices right through the Omni, cutting the Omni entirely in half. As the Omni is about to die it says, “You will never destroy Selthur, he has an assistant. Fear his name for it is Vulcan Raven.” Then the cybernetic machine dies with great hate. Zero says, “Well, well, Raven’s back too.” He jumps back into the elevator and hops on the bike and rides it out of the window, flying down at least two hundred feet. He lands by Red in the truck. Red says, “What took you so long?” “I had to dispose of the Omni.” “Whoa you took it on all by yourself?” “Yeah it was easy, he even went and charged himself up!” “Dang, remind me to never get on your bad side.” “Who cares, let’s go Red, the bombs going to explode any time now.” Right after Zero says this the building explodes, glass, sheet rock, metal, bodies, all go flying out of the building in a massive explosion. Red and Zero say, “Mission accomplished.” As they ride back to their base Heiden flies up in a helicopter. A young kid pulls out a shotgun from the helicopter. Zero tells Red to ditch the trcuk and to hop on the bike. Red opens the door and jumps onto the bike. Zero says, “You better hold on cause your in for one hell of a ride!” “Zero, who’s the kid?” “Who cares, he’s probably going to try and kill us. But you better take the handle and give it all the gas it can take, I don’t wanna be stuck back here fighting them off forever. I’m going to try and deflect his shots while you drive.” “Sure thing” Zero says, “Hey what’s your name kid?” “What’s it to you?” “Well if your willing to die then so be it.” “You’ll be the one dying today.” The young kid starts at Zero. Zero pulls out his sword and deflects all of his shots. Zero says, “You’ll have to do better then that kid!” “Call me Heatnix.” “Well Heatnix your about to see something most people never get to see.” “And just what is that?” “This Limitless attack.” “What!” “Prepare to die Heatnix, your through.” Zero thinks of Jesse and suddenly his eyes, face, muscles, mind, and entire body go beyond even beyond the limit of what any normal person could ever do. Heatnix says, “That’s it. I was expecting better.” “Oh this is all you’ll ever need. You see, this isn’t Limitless, it’s Limitless 2.” “We’ll I’m ill going to you.”

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 02:39 AM
smokeurbesmoked
SmOkEuRbEsMoKeD

Heatnix loads his gun and fires at Zero as if he was insane. Zero deflects all but one of his shots. The bullet hits the tire and the bike flies up and Zero and Red jump off the bike. Heatnix puts the gun up to Red’s head and says, “Well, better you then me right?” “Wrong!” Zero draws his sword and slices the gun into two pieces. “Heiden time to go.” Heiden pulls the helicopter infront of Heatnix, and Heatnix hops in and says, “Another time Zero.” “Coward” “Zero, forget about him, help me out of here. He almost killed me.” “Well, I guess we’re on foot from now on. Man if I’d only deflected his last shot then his head would be on my sword.” “Zero we can’t go on.” “Why not.” “Well, we need a third person in the group.” “Damn, why?” “Well the regulations of our group say that we need at least three people. I guess we should recruit some one.” “But who?” “I think you know who.” “Oh come on. You have got to be joking?” “Oh no. I’m not joking. He’s the best and you know it.” “Reno, why Reno?” “Well, he is a good fighter.” “Do we have any other options? Please tell me we have more options?” “Well, maybe one more option.” “Who tell me who it is?” “Zagan.” “Zagan, my rival. You have got to be joking. No, no way am I going with him.” “Come on he’s practically exactly like you.” “So. Who’s it going to be?” “Zagan. I never thought of it. I wonder what kind of journey we’ll have with him?” “Alright lets go get Boss and head back to base.” Zero and Red run through streets passing people. Suddenly Zero sees a brown haired girl. He stops and says to Red, “Hey go on without me I got to get something alright?” “Yeah sure man, go for it.” Zero walks up to the girl and says, “Hey, who are you?” “Who, me?” “Yeah.” “Oh, I’m Clerise.” “Oh, what a name!” Why did you want to know who I was?” “To tell you the truth I don’t know why.” “Well, okay.” “I just thought u were beautiful, and I thought I should ask you what your name was.” “You seem shy.” “Well it’s not everyday I see a beautiful girl.” “You aren’t to bad yourself.” “Well Clerise, another time.” “What’s your name?” “My real name is Vesinick, but most people call me Zero.” “Well Vesinick I’ll be sure to talk to you again.” “Well, later.” Before Zero leaves Clerise kisses him on the cheek. Zero says, “I promise that I’ll see you again.” Zero runs off to catch up to Red. Cleris says, “You better not break your promise Mr. Zero.” Zero makes it back to the base. Every one at the base says to Zero, “Selthur, how, how could he possibly be alive?” “I don’t know. All that I know is that he killed Jesse and some how wants to start something. What ever the case may be, I must stop him at all cost. I must do it to avenge Jesse.” “How do you think he got into Balon?” “I don’t know how it got into the city, but one thing I do know is that I need a new comrade. I need Zagan.” Zagan is Zero’s old and forgotten friend, but his new and welcoming rival. Zagan only thinks of one absolute thing, to conquer his foe. Zagan is entirely equal to Zero, in every single strength and weakness. Zagan has black hair, fiery red eyes, and hatred burning inside his blood. His color of his blood was unlike anything else it actually was black. Zagan and Zero were at one time best friends, but Selthur drew them apart. Zagan walks up to Zero and says, “Zero, my old friend, what makes you think I’ll join you?” “Can you for once just set aside our differences and just join me?” “Very well, but under one and only one condition.” “What?” “Challenge me to a fight, sword to sword hand to hand, how we fight I do not care. And to prove at last who is the strongest of us.” “I greatly except your challenge.” “Exhalent.” “Where do we fight Zagan?” “The world is our battle field.” “Good, just my style.” Zagan and Zero walk into a parking lot. Together they say, “Ready? Fight!”

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 02:40 AM
smokeurbesmoked
SmOkEuRbEsMoKeD

ok guys this is a very very tiny little sample thing...the story at this point has NOT picked up to its very good points....expect the battle scene to be good and desciptive...also this is mearly 3/4's of a chapter or so and there is about 4 at this point.....thank you for reading it.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 02:42 AM
Marcellus
executioner

this is some good stuff, very good stuff. Im definetly going to get my buddie , the guy who created my story to read this. with his input this story could down right be the next franchise.....again very good smokeurbesmoked

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 02:54 AM
smokeurbesmoked
SmOkEuRbEsMoKeD

thank you....just give me the weekend i might be able to type the whole damn thing up...assuming that i dont have any plans or anything....but yea i am sorry for not being able to give you the entire chapter because the end of it is better then the rest of the entire begining of the story...i dont if that makes any sense or anything but yea i am going to hopefully be able to type this thing up within a few weeks.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 03:53 PM
smokeurbesmoked
SmOkEuRbEsMoKeD

nice new sig by the way VENOMfan....very nice indeed

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 06:53 PM
smokeurbesmoked
SmOkEuRbEsMoKeD

hey can u see my sig when i post stuff....cuz like i am posting stuff and my sig from my point of view i cant see it....just wondering if it is working

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 06:54 PM
Marcellus
executioner

thats strange....i actualy cant see it

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 11:59 PM
smokeurbesmoked
SmOkEuRbEsMoKeD

do u know whats wrong???? because when ipost stuff i cant see it...is that the same with u????

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 12:20 AM
Marcellus
executioner

did you upload it? you have to do every thing it say's word for word and then do submit modifications

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 12:42 AM
smokeurbesmoked
SmOkEuRbEsMoKeD

ok i'm lost in this sig thing...eh

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 12:48 AM