KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Batman

Batman
Started by: The Inkeeper

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Inkeeper

Batman

why is this forum in the superhero place

batman is NOT a superhero he is a rich idiot who has too big a house and a spandex kinky fighting suit
wink

also how cn no-1 find his hideout i mean the batcave is THE ONLY cave in gotham

and also if all the badguys call him by his human name why dont they look him up in the phonebook and send the mafia for him...or at least smash his batsignal so he wouldnt think there was a crime

anyother superhero would KILL him

Im Back happy

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 06:28 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

thumb up thumb up thumb up
I absolutely agree with that

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 06:32 PM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

laughing out loud very true thumb up

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 06:35 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

we are so banned this is like my thrid bashing thread in twenty four hours stick out tongue

Im Back happy

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 06:36 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samIam
yahooo!

yeah .... i Agree

i love my Samlove

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 06:40 PM
samIam is currently offline Click here to Send samIam a Private Message Find more posts by samIam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

quote:
Originally posted by sauron
we are so banned this is like my thrid bashing thread in twenty four hours stick out tongue

roll eyes (sarcastic)
Really, Dark Lord, how nasssty... but who cares... if its so true big grin

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 06:43 PM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

i still like him, but what youjust said (plus better stories) is why I'm a daredevil fan

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 06:43 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

daredevil is just as bad some sexually deprived blind man in a leather kinky suit doing flips of buildings and punching people

ITS ALL a fluke hes blind...he probably thinks hes at ballet class

Im Back happy

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 08:57 PM
Mav
Can't think of one

Why are you here?

made by verauko

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 09:42 PM
Mav is currently offline Click here to Send Mav a Private Message Find more posts by Mav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

I find the bit about any other superhero being able to kill him interesting, considering how many have tried and failed to beat him: Superman, Spawn, Azrael, Ragman, Nightwing, the Hulk, and Captain America, to name a few.

Last edited by Gregory on Jan 21st, 2004 at 11:51 PM

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 11:47 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

quote:
Originally posted by MaverickIce
Why are you here?

exactly what I was thinking

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 11:55 AM
Hegemon875 is currently offline Click here to Send Hegemon875 a Private Message Find more posts by Hegemon875 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

why am i here...well one night my dad saw this beautiful woman..called mam and well you should ask your parents for the rest stick out tongue

no im here because of a dare big grin but still i think superman would kill batman....dont know how he didnt?

what happened i didnt know heros fought each other only had sporting comps such as superman vs flash big grin

Im Back happy

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 07:41 PM
shaber
schizoid

Batman is a frightening man. You would be scared of him.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 04:07 PM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Godzilla2000
Queen of Monsters

I see the evil Dark Lords Melkor and Sauron stick together. Of course their evil is nothing compared to the evil of Minya.

Joel: It stinks.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 04:24 PM
Godzilla2000 is currently offline Click here to Send Godzilla2000 a Private Message Find more posts by Godzilla2000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

so sauron and melkor..topgether are not as scary as minya??? wtf

Im Back happy

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 01:58 PM
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

WHAT THE HELL?!!!!U ARE AN -WAIT,JUST DON'T BOTHER COMMING HERE!!!BATMAN DOESN'T NEED U!!!

Old Post Feb 20th, 2004 03:05 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

ok punkyhermy you have no right to call me anti somthing

yes i have read your hermione emma watsoin threads!

and i wasnt anti batman,,,,,i just said how is he a hero...hes a human....in a leather suit...with gadgets.......hes james bond at a fancy dress party

Im Back happy

Old Post Feb 20th, 2004 06:36 PM
Herr Logan
Critical Bastard

Re: Batman

quote:
Originally posted by sauron
why is this forum in the superhero place

batman is NOT a superhero he is a rich idiot who has too big a house and a spandex kinky fighting suit
wink

also how cn no-1 find his hideout i mean the batcave is THE ONLY cave in gotham

and also if all the badguys call him by his human name why dont they look him up in the phonebook and send the mafia for him...or at least smash his batsignal so he wouldnt think there was a crime

anyother superhero would KILL him

Batman has beaten Superman and many other heavy hitters. He is not dead. Where does that leave your assertion that any other superhero would kill him? The badguys do not all call him by his civilian name, and the batsignal is a cinematic tribute to previous comics and other media-- not the only method of being alerted to a crime.
You're another one of these kids that seems to think the substance of a superhero is in his metahuman powers. When you grow up, you will either grow out of comics completely (the step many of us never took), or you'll understand what a hero is. He's a superhero because he is a hero who accomplishes feats equal to superpowered crime fighters.

Daredevil is one of the best characters in comics, and if he had sight, he wouldn't be unique and he's be another dime a dozen hero. I thought the way you did, back before 4th grade. Good luck to you.

I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do isn't very nice.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 04:03 AM
Herr Logan is currently offline Click here to Send Herr Logan a Private Message Find more posts by Herr Logan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

yeah!and i am anti emma not hermione.i love hermione!

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 10:33 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

erm..im not into comicas anyway cant you people read this was a dare!!

Im Back happy

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 08:50 PM