KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Desktop, wallpapers, screen savers

Desktop, wallpapers, screen savers
Started by: finti

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KJ
Sausages

As long as I enjoy myself I don't care. smokin'

Old Post Jan 8th, 2002 05:05 PM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

enjoy yourself... with yourself

Old Post Jan 8th, 2002 05:19 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

No, its spam-lite, yersss.....

I am using a Vader wallpaper finti sent me awhile back that is totally cool.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2002 05:22 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

ok confused
you mean the one with a half anakin and a half vader?

That's my desktop-pic

Old Post Jan 8th, 2002 05:24 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

quote:
Originally posted by yerssot
and this is not spam?
What, the link to my site? Well, seeing as the Official forums of my website are KMC forums and we have affiliated and allegience with KMC forums then I don't think so....

stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 8th, 2002 05:24 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I'd like to have a new wallpaper but my dad won't let me on his comp. Even though he likes Star Wars just as much as me.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2002 05:28 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

I definitly wasn't refering to YOUR post Ratcat!
http://www.swmovies.net is a very educative and well put togather site that is worth to check!

(and if this is no-spam then spank me! lol, JOKE To!!!)

Old Post Jan 8th, 2002 05:31 PM
finti

No Yers she means one where Vader reaches for Luke after their duel at cloud city. I`ll send you one if you want this one as well

Old Post Jan 8th, 2002 07:59 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

I remember that one, actually, I think it's even posted on the humor section... let me search for the link...

Old Post Jan 8th, 2002 08:01 PM
yerssot

Old Post Jan 8th, 2002 08:04 PM
finti

that is the one

Old Post Jan 8th, 2002 08:10 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

I'm good smile

Old Post Jan 8th, 2002 08:14 PM
finti

good as in nice :yes
good as in clever laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 8th, 2002 08:16 PM
yerssot

true, I'm clever

Old Post Jan 8th, 2002 08:24 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

I did have harry potter wallpaper on mine but the blue was so bright it started to give me a headache!

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Jan 8th, 2002 08:57 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

I had a few wallpapers that were excellent but I lost them a crash or two ago...

Mind you, it was a computercrash and NOT me ... althoug... I can understand the confusion with this, but I can clearly say that I'm very stable, and in no way like Windows 95 or 98 (trademark and company from Microsoft)
But hey, it's common to make mistakes. I can know, when I worked on the IXPZ system, I always crashed but now with the new and improved IXOA system I'm stable and I can't crash

smile

Yerssot, when do you want to go crazy?

Old Post Jan 8th, 2002 09:03 PM
Ratcat

quote:
Originally posted by yerssot
I definitly wasn't refering to YOUR post Ratcat!
http://www.swmovies.net is a very educative and well put togather site that is worth to check!

(and if this is no-spam then spank me! lol, JOKE To!!!)
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Oh lordy, I failed, it was never meant to be enducational.....

Old Post Jan 9th, 2002 09:14 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

quote:
Originally posted by Ratcat
enducational.....

you succeeded with eas!

Old Post Jan 9th, 2002 07:47 PM
finti

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Ratcat
enducational.....

By Yerssot
quote:
you succeeded with eas!

Indeed laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 9th, 2002 10:54 PM
Ratcat

Hangs head in shame....

Old Post Jan 10th, 2002 09:05 AM