KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Desktop, wallpapers, screen savers

Desktop, wallpapers, screen savers
Started by: finti

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

i didn't remember the right adress and still don't
roll eyes (sarcastic)

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post Jan 11th, 2002 12:53 PM
Mujaffa is currently offline Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Get it please.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2002 01:54 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Yeah, it was on sail to Offiicial Fan Club Members, but that's a little big to scan

Old Post Jan 11th, 2002 02:28 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Been doing some digging for ya queeq, but haven't come across it yet.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2002 02:59 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

If anyone spots it in a magazine, let me know and I'll get it scanned up ASAP.

(If I can find the magazine.)

Old Post Jan 11th, 2002 02:59 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Or you can try that upping trick on one of the images we have...remind me and I'll try to find it after work and see it it will do..probably not but it's worth a try.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2002 03:06 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

I did try that but it looked aweful.

You might do better than me though, you have a better understanding of photoshop.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2002 03:10 PM
queeq
Chaos

Wow, what great support, guys. THANKS! smile

Old Post Jan 11th, 2002 03:40 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Hey Queeqer

Queeq,

Check out this wallpaper by Tai-Zec over at Episode-X. He posted it a comple of days ago. It's based on the poster, but isn't the exact thing.

Hope this is kinda what you're looking for.

http://www.episode-x.com/multimedia...ser_tai-zec.jpg

Old Post Jan 24th, 2002 03:37 PM
yerssot

I don't know what you are searching queeq, but if you let me know...
meanwhile, I THINK you are searching the teaser poster?
In that case... here it is

Attachment: banner_bg.jpg
This has been downloaded 23 time(s).

Old Post Jan 24th, 2002 04:04 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Nope, he wanted it as a wallpaper, that ISN'T a wallpaper... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Anyway, whilst on the subject Finti was looking for a wallpaper of my avatar.

(please log in to view the image)

http://Wallpapers.SWMovies.Net

Old Post Jan 24th, 2002 05:04 PM
yerssot

Ex-queese me!
I said I didn't know what he was searching, and besides, you can still set it as wallpaper!

Old Post Jan 24th, 2002 05:14 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Yeah, but it looks daft, IMHO-OC.

And if you read the thread back he did say he was looking for a version of the poster as a wallpaper.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2002 05:15 PM
yerssot

Too lazy smokin'

Old Post Jan 24th, 2002 05:21 PM
Ratcat

Or just too dumb and stoopid???? laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud wink stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 24th, 2002 10:03 PM
queeq
Chaos

Thanks, RC. I'll get it up at work tomorrow. I think it'll work nicely. Many many thanks.

And yerss, nice try but no cigar. Thanks anyway.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2002 10:06 PM