KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom....

Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom....
Started by: Flying High

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flying High
Fly my Pretties Fly!!

Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom....

im not trying to b nasty or anything.....and i love Orlando and Johnny and everything....i just want to make sure the lovesick people realise they don't have a chance with them....i mean arguing over hoo they r goin 2 pik.....it sounds reely sad....n on Graham Norton once they were making fun of people who done it.....i love Johnny and Orlando....just some people take it to far...i was just wanting to make it clear to people that they have no chance as Orlando has a girlfriend and Johnny is married....

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 10:26 PM
Flying High is currently offline Click here to Send Flying High a Private Message Find more posts by Flying High Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flying High
Fly my Pretties Fly!!

im sorry if i sound to nasty......i do love them.....n im sorry if i offended any1 smile

People keep disappearing and reappearing lol

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 10:36 PM
Flying High is currently offline Click here to Send Flying High a Private Message Find more posts by Flying High Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

please post in the CORRECT section next time

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 10:42 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

moving...

Old Post Jan 18th, 2004 01:19 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
american_eagle
Orlando fan

hey, don't destroy people's dreams of ATLEAST meeting them, you never know, you can't tell that to someone straight forward. I love orlando, i want to meet him some day, but i don't look on the negative side of telling myself I'll never meet him.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2004 01:38 AM
american_eagle is currently offline Click here to Send american_eagle a Private Message Find more posts by american_eagle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

agreedyes
it's just daydreamin,why doesn't ANY1 else understand?confused
ah well,i guess it's just us - a new breed of peoplewhistlelaughing out loud

Old Post Jan 18th, 2004 08:24 AM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.:[Kamikaze]:.
*Jack Sparrow's Bird!*

lol ^^^ yes agrees yes im always daydreaming bouy Johnny i like believing that i might have a chance of meeting him and i love this... People who dont have dreams dont have much!

hehe stick out tongue

love I LOVE JOHNNY D!!! love
happy Fallen Jedi cool Aqua
rock Caribbean_Chick
Kofmaster, Spear
cool cogger15

Old Post Jan 18th, 2004 01:21 PM
.:[Kamikaze]:. is currently offline Click here to Send .:[Kamikaze]:. a Private Message Find more posts by .:[Kamikaze]:. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

If you want to talk about Johnny go to the Johnny Depp thread, if its about Orlando go to the Orlando Bloom thread.
To compare both go to the X Vs X thread here:http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f64/t23646.html
Closing--closed

Old Post Jan 18th, 2004 01:35 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote