KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Vacation 2002

Vacation 2002
Started by: Ratcat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

this 'dumbass' just kicked the Taliban and Al-Quida's ASS!

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Jan 10th, 2002 12:01 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Actually that was the a combined military force, consisting of more than just the US forces. But, the forces who 'kicked' butt as you put it where all trained during the presidency of Clinton I would wager.

Plus a large portion of the ground assaults were undertaken by the Northern Alliance, not the US military and the first person into Kabul was actually a British reporter from the BBC!!!! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Next days headlines in the UK papers;

John Simmons Liberates Kabul

Bush is no keader of people, he rode into the whitehouse on the back of his fathers name and a rather dodgy count in Florida, thanks Jedd.... He is currently riding the crest of hysteria over the whole 11/09, Terrorism and basically revenge.

Our own Primeminister Blair has done more to rally international support than Bush has. Whistle stop world tour at the beginning. Just yesterday he was in Afganistan, where was Bush??? Has he even left the US since this all started?

Respond Please.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2002 09:16 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
Our own Primeminister Bllair has done more to rally international support than Bush has.

Thats because Bush first must learn the names of all 50 states before he starts on the rest of the world big grin

quote:
this 'dumbass' just kicked the Taliban and Al-Quida's ASS

This retaliation would have happened regardless of who held the presidential....well maybe not Dan Quayle

Ok another Bush quote: "I will have a foreign-handed foreign policy" roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jan 10th, 2002 10:40 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

What's the phrase, oh yeah...

"Only In America"

laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 10th, 2002 11:57 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I think Mattel made George Bush Jr.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2002 11:58 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

1.bush has no brains when it comes to foreign-politics, nor this air-defence thing.

2. blair has little brains too, cause he's following bush like a monkey.

3. the norwegian prime minister has little brains too, cause he's followoing blair and bush like a monkey.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2002 01:13 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
the norwegian prime minister has little brains too, cause he's followoing blair and bush like a monkey

Nah he is just born that way, and he is the biggest sinner of them all. Why? Cause he is actually a priest but he breaks all his political promises. In other word he lies and that must be the worst for one who is so dedicated to the bible. In my dictionary he is under the words f****** a****le mad

Old Post Jan 10th, 2002 01:36 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

quote:
Originally posted by mah
blair has little brains too, cause he's following bush like a monkey.
Is that so? Oh, right.

And there was me thinking Bush was just sitting on his bum doing nout whilst taking all the credit for the hard work being undertaken by everyone else.

If I had to point to any one person in his administration who was actually doing anything about this then it would have to be Colin Powell.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2002 01:48 PM
finti

quote:
then it would have to be Colin Powell.

Yes, yes and yes he is the man.

another Bush quote: "The most important job is not to be governor, or first lady in my case."

Old Post Jan 10th, 2002 02:04 PM
Ratcat

OK, where are you getting these from??? They are excellent! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 10th, 2002 04:03 PM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

there's been made a book about his 'wise' sayings.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2002 04:17 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

that's or a big book or very small

Old Post Jan 10th, 2002 05:40 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

lets just say it is growing

Old Post Jan 10th, 2002 10:06 PM
Ratcat

And just when we thought we had a scandal free US governement there was Enron...

Old Post Jan 10th, 2002 11:25 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

RC, that John Simmons story was a fake. He apologised for it soon after; he misreported it.

Really, Bush Jnr. may not have the international standing of CLinton, not by a long shot, but he's really not as stupid as some people here are making him out to be. And as far as leading his country is concerned he is doing a superb job.

And Blair is NO fool. Blair is a very adept leader. If he wasn't so adept Labour wouldn't be the bloody problem that it IS.

Blair made a funny quote last week, actually:

"I won't, nor will I ever, make any predictions."

Funny, because saying you will never make a prediction is a prediciton, of course...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 10th, 2002 11:29 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

quote:
Originally posted by Ushgarak
RC, that John Simmons story was a fake. He apologised for it soon after; he misreported it.
Well I watched him on TV leave the advancing Northern Alliance troops behind and walk into Kabul, accompanied by civilians. That wasn't faked as far as I could see.

There were the troops planning their entry into the city and there was Simmons strolling along with all these afgans

Now I know he didn't actually Liberate it, but he was inside the perimeter of Kabul before any troops.

It was funny, because the newspapers ran that report and then the BBC gave a statement that was something like;
quote:
The BBC has no policy of the liberation of Kabul
Hysterical.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2002 11:50 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Here is the report of his apology (I remember how amused David Blunkett was by his original comments)

http://media.guardian.co.uk/attack/...,597385,00.html

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 11th, 2002 12:07 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Oh, I read something similar in the Times. But he was still ahead of the soldiers. laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 11th, 2002 12:17 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

At least it wasn't as bad as it was in the Gulf, where the Iraqis were SURRENDERING to press teams...

BtVS

Old Post Jan 11th, 2002 12:18 AM
Ratcat

I saw that live. That was hillarious.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2002 12:20 AM