KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Vacation 2002

Vacation 2002
Started by: Ratcat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sand person no. 10
where are the other nine

I'm going to try not to offend anyone here east or west of the atlantic, but i did a-laevel poltiics and we learnt about the "special relationship" that britain and america had,

If bin liner had attacked canary wharf would america have attacked afghanistan in the way they did, i doubt it, would the western world have rallied around Britain? No!!! America, like it or not is the worlds only super power, if wall street crashes the western economy may as well say goodbye,

this war has saved bushes career, he will probably win election in another 3 years time over this war on terrorism and yet i still don't here about any action being taken over northern ireland.

HE has lived off his fathers legacy of iraq and i wouldn't be surprised if bin liner waited until bush jnr was in power until he attacked.

Blair jumped onto bushes parade, not that i disagree with what happened in New York, it upsets me emensly even now, every western country should have fought against it, but blair came across too pro-american and too friendly with bush.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2002 01:08 AM
sand person no. 10 is currently offline Click here to Send sand person no. 10 a Private Message Find more posts by sand person no. 10 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sand person no. 10
where are the other nine

quote:
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Hmm. Holiday can be a bit of a relative term... I may venture to the Midlands in the summer.

please visit the golden palace, the molineux, home of the wolves.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2002 01:09 AM
sand person no. 10 is currently offline Click here to Send sand person no. 10 a Private Message Find more posts by sand person no. 10 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Werll, I think Blair;s close liasion with Bush has been a great success. It has massively improved rleations between our countries and it was also the right thing to do, in political,economic and moral grounds. It's very easy to see him as a lackey, but to be hoinest he is virtually holding the reins on this one.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 11th, 2002 01:38 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Wolves gonna miss out on premier leauge yet again big grin

another Bush quote "It's going to require numerous IRA agents."
said about democratic canidate Gore`s tax plan cool

Old Post Jan 11th, 2002 07:43 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

I'm still unsure just how my Vacations post turned into a debate on international political figures... sad

Old Post Jan 11th, 2002 11:35 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 11th, 2002 12:25 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

I agree with what you're saying here, sand.person no.10

Old Post Jan 11th, 2002 12:40 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

agree with what, about those we are never going up Wolves?????

Old Post Jan 11th, 2002 01:01 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

mad

Old Post Jan 11th, 2002 01:26 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

*attempt to get back on topic*

so what are the best beaches in the UK?

Old Post Jan 11th, 2002 03:03 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

*whips out calendar*

Vacation. Clearly unscheduled at this time. Other than my usual beach trip with my sister in september.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2002 03:04 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Beaches and Britain..... laughing out loud

Actually, I saw some nice ones in Wales.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2002 03:34 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

OK, as you're coming from LA, expect to be EXTREMELY disappointed...

There are some nice scenic beachs, but unless we have a heatwave you can't guarentee the weather.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2002 03:37 PM
Dim
Creativity

I always freeze my butt off at the beach anyway.. I'm more of a beach walker than someone who goes and lays out on the sand..

Old Post Jan 11th, 2002 03:42 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

What was that about your butt? big grin

Old Post Jan 11th, 2002 03:47 PM
Ratcat

Well, look at the options in the UK.

North Sea, Atlantic of the English Channel (plus a few others that I can't remember), the basic point is they are all COLD. Hardly the Med!!!!

Old Post Jan 11th, 2002 03:56 PM
queeq
Chaos

Cornwall gets there a bit...in summer time. But only a bit.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2002 03:58 PM
Ratcat

True, actually it does get quite nice down there.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2002 04:02 PM
queeq
Chaos

I know. I hope to get back there.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2002 04:06 PM
finti

Brighton , Bournemouth, Great Yarmouth, Skegness and Whitley Bay.
Surfs up big grin

Old Post Jan 11th, 2002 04:39 PM