KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Neville Longbottom

Neville Longbottom
Started by: feltonfreak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
pixie1

i think he may come up with a way to help his pearents regain there sanity maybe with a plant b/c hes good with plants

I've got a pal, she's called Pixie,From Birmingham where they're all trixxy, ((fun))She thinks she can't spell,
I say "What the hell?"Doesn't matter because she's damn sexy!!
By syren Happy Dance

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 12:32 AM
pixie1 is currently offline Click here to Send pixie1 a Private Message Find more posts by pixie1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IBTonks

I don't think it's a question of neville getting permossion off harry to kill her...i think it's more of a case of who gets there first....Harry has so much hate towards her, i think that if he hadthe chance, he would be oblivious to anyone elses feelings, and just be absorbed in trying to kill her...although i think that neville deserves it more, harry will get there first, because he has more to drive him, not just the death of sirius, but everything else aswell....well, you all saw what he was like in OotP, he won't even consider Neville.

"I know that your hiding things, Using gentle words to shelter me, Your words were like a dream, But dreams could never fool me. Not that easily"

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 09:14 PM
IBTonks is currently offline Click here to Send IBTonks a Private Message Find more posts by IBTonks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lizeard009

i do think neville will be an important part of the puzzle, but i defentally think harry will kill voldemort...

if every1 were the same, god would't life suck

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 09:08 PM
lizeard009 is currently offline Click here to Send lizeard009 a Private Message Find more posts by lizeard009 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

neville longbottom

wink this is a thread were we talk about Neville, i've heard that i the sixth book since he change his wand he will be very good at magic what do u think???

this is the beginning of the end......

Old Post May 5th, 2004 08:58 PM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tigress
Slash Queen Senior Member

is possible but he started becoming more confident after the d eaters escaped azkaban his confidence is alot better i think the only thing stopping him being good at magic was he was lacking in confidence but i think the fact that he went with the others and kicked some d eaters but will have helped him even more he s gonna be great.

Gryffindors Official Hug Giver To All !!

UNI, DRACO MALFOY, ROGUE, MAIK, LIANSLO, AUROR_CHK, TASSIE MUSC
Gryffindor Prefect.

Old Post May 5th, 2004 10:53 PM
tigress is currently offline Click here to Send tigress a Private Message Find more posts by tigress Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RebelPhoenix
I work in mysterious ways

I agree with Tigress, Neville always had the problem of being very unlucky coupled with people laughing at him. But when it coems down to it, he has to alot inside - everything from wanting vengence for his parents and the fact that seeing them everytime in their state must be devastating plus wanting to make his grandmother proud and proving himself to everybody but most of all to himself. To deal with all of that and put on a brave face evrybody without telling anybody and just actining as normal takes strength and courage which is why I understand he is a Gryffindor - he started to feel better in OotP and saw that he was useful, that he could help so i think that will be some good motivation for him especially as he's not afraid to help when he sees his friends in trouble.

I think that Neville has alot more to come, possibly with the prophecy because even though Voldemort chose Harry, Neville was still a possibility particulalry if it's helping to get rid of Beatrix Lestrange to help Harry deal with Voldy unhindered by his followers. But's that's all in the future and and all of the characters have a lot of growing up to do and dealing with other villianous people until then I think. Maybe Sirius' supposed death will help them (including Snape) work better together for a unified cause. But anyways... enough theorising for now stick out tongue

Official Gryffindor Lawyer

Old Post May 5th, 2004 11:29 PM
RebelPhoenix is currently offline Click here to Send RebelPhoenix a Private Message Find more posts by RebelPhoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shanie623
forever young with you

Wait... what?? Neville changes his wand in the 6th book??

Happy Dance He's here, he's queer...! Happy Dance

Old Post May 5th, 2004 11:38 PM
shanie623 is currently offline Click here to Send shanie623 a Private Message Find more posts by shanie623 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I Love Sirius

He will be needing a new wand in the 6th book because he broke his old wand (father's wand) when he went to the Ministry with Harry and the others. So yes, he will get a new one.

Old Post May 6th, 2004 12:22 AM
I Love Sirius is currently offline Click here to Send I Love Sirius a Private Message Find more posts by I Love Sirius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shanie623
forever young with you

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH... that's right!!! I forgot...

Can't really expect myself to memorize every bit of information from a 600 pages book, can I? LOL... Thanks for reminding me. =)

Anyways, will Dumbledore's phoenix give another feather to supply the new wand of Neville? OoOoOoohh.... stick out tongue That'd mix things up a bit more... hahaha...

Happy Dance He's here, he's queer...! Happy Dance

Last edited by shanie623 on May 6th, 2004 at 12:51 AM

Old Post May 6th, 2004 12:48 AM
shanie623 is currently offline Click here to Send shanie623 a Private Message Find more posts by shanie623 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

yeah well JK do likes 2 mix things up so what do u know......hey i think that the fact that neville will hange the wnad will make a difference cause do u remember taht the guy who sells the wands mr ollivander something like that well he said that the wand choose the wizard right and neville's grandma gave him the wand so nor neville or the wand chose

Old Post May 6th, 2004 08:52 AM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

moving...............there is a neville thread already........

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post May 8th, 2004 09:39 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

really can u link it here please!

Old Post May 9th, 2004 03:58 AM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

I will I am looking for it. I KNOW Phoe opened the thread...or it might've been me...back in November............... *goes to look*

Air Angel

Old Post May 9th, 2004 09:24 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

bumping

Old Post May 9th, 2004 09:39 AM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

bumping

Old Post May 9th, 2004 09:43 AM
eezy45
Winter is coming

bumping...

eh heh thats a funny game

bumping

bumping...

no lol well

Neville: He already is an important caracter..... He is the second possibility of the prophecy...
and might become important for Voldy too....

Old Post May 9th, 2004 12:27 PM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

{bumping laughing out loud is to get more discussion about old topics...big grin}

Old Post May 9th, 2004 02:23 PM
ksenija

yeah nevill is hot but those teeth.....but who cares!snape is hot also isnt he???

Old Post Jan 8th, 2005 09:12 PM
ksenija is currently offline Click here to Send ksenija a Private Message Find more posts by ksenija Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

Please merge with this thread (if you see fit) big grin

Neville Longbottom:Official Thread
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...ighlight=Nevill

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Jan 8th, 2005 10:20 PM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

merging...

by Scythe

Old Post Jan 9th, 2005 02:28 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote