KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » The Butterfly Effect

The Butterfly Effect
Started by: forumcrew

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Is this out on dvd yet? smile I think it is, they have a big B.E banner at the store..but i didnt look at the date

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 04:36 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Major Knight
Nothin Better then Knight

quote:
Originally posted by szhismine
i totally loved it. really, really amazing. i'm not a fan of major swearing and nudity

lol this movie had one chick naked for like 2 secs. and there was a little swearing but wasn't bad or even noticible to be. but anyway i thought this movie was great, nice story and good acting. i wa scared the whole movie though that he would die or something stupid would happen at the end but it even gave the movie the perfect ending.

dont mind my poor grammer skills. I still can make a point.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 08:11 PM
Major Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Major Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Major Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

I think it was filled with too much sex! Thumper had a new girl everyday, it showed Evan and his gf doing it......

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 08:45 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Major Knight

quote:
Originally posted by All_For_Orlando
I think it was filled with too much sex! Thumper had a new girl everyday, it showed Evan and his gf doing it......

lol they had like 4 scens with sex and only one had nudity ,which is pretty good. and some people actually have sex that much and swear that much. so its kinda realistic but kinda not. but either way i dont think that the sex or swearing did anything bad to the movie.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 11:28 PM
Major Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Major Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Major Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

I rent to rent it today and it was all out sad

Days until new season of CSI:26

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 10:34 AM
Stormy Day is currently offline Click here to Send Stormy Day a Private Message Find more posts by Stormy Day Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Hmm, places like Hollywood Video have an "In Stock" guarantee, if they didn't have it in, when they did, the rental is free.

BUT, if you can't get it on DVD to where you can watch the director's cut, don't bother with the VHS.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 03:38 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

I go to blockbuster im dodgeing crediters from HollyWoodVideo messed

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 07:06 PM
Stormy Day is currently offline Click here to Send Stormy Day a Private Message Find more posts by Stormy Day Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fanatos
Artificial Intelligence

I think the movie was too complicated. And the ending was disappointing. But I enjoyed it big grin .

I see your face with every punch I take,
And every bone I break - it's all for you!

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 10:26 PM
fanatos is currently offline Click here to Send fanatos a Private Message Find more posts by fanatos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

I saw it twice in theater, the 2nd time with my parents and my friend. I had to sit up in the front to hide the embarrasment lol. My parents hated it.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 10:50 PM
fanatos
Artificial Intelligence

You dont have to be embarrassed just because your parents dont like what you like wink . Its always that way mad .

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 11:17 PM
fanatos is currently offline Click here to Send fanatos a Private Message Find more posts by fanatos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

NO thats not what i meant, I meant to hide the embarrasment of all the nudity, I just feel akward watching something like that with my parents, so i scooted up. Believe me I would've never seen it TWICE in theater if i didnt like it the first time.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 12:37 AM
Major Knight

quote:
NO thats not what i meant, I meant to hide the embarrasment of all the nudity, I just feel akward watching something like that with my parents, so i scooted up. Believe me I would've never seen it TWICE in theater if i didnt like it the first time.

lol yeah i understand, i feel the same way.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 02:27 AM
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

I just watched it. It was pretty good, better than I expected.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 06:05 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fanatos
Artificial Intelligence

quote:

They are grown-ups, they can take it smile .

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 08:01 AM
Kelly_Bean

Yeah you know what im talkin about, ven.
Forget it..sheesh..

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 04:56 PM
Major Knight

quote:
Yeah you know what im talkin about, ven.
Forget it..sheesh..

yea i remmeber as a kid feeling the same way, thats why i tried not to watch alot of movies with them.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 11:52 PM
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

fanatos sig-

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 04:16 AM
Major Knight

quote:
Originally posted by Stormeister
fanatos sig-

thats sick man her sig has a bunch of pre teen wanna be drug abuser's. but thats just speaking out on the fact that alot of younger stars become drug and achool users. plus its sick for me to think of them becuase of the age diff.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 10:56 PM
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

quote:
Originally posted by Vengeance
thats sick man her sig has a bunch of pre teen wanna be drug abuser's. but thats just speaking out on the fact that alot of younger stars become drug and achool users. plus its sick for me to think of them becuase of the age diff.

Err, they are all over 12, and I doubt, like anyone else, they want to be, or will be, drug users. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 11:13 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Major Knight

quote:
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Err, they are all over 12, and I doubt, like anyone else, they want to be, or will be, drug users. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

your prolly right, but i mean like im 20 and to me that being a petifile. so bad stuff. plus there only around 16 well duff is. and thats cool for stormy becuase he's only 13 but sick to me. and plus it just seems alot of the child stars from the past became drug abusers, or crazy plp. like the kid from the brady bunch.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 12:34 AM