KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » The Butterfly Effect

The Butterfly Effect
Started by: forumcrew

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

quote:
Originally posted by Stormy_Day
Dont call me a hypocrite because you dont agree with me.

I'm calling you a hypocrite for this snide, ironic remark..

quote:

You guys are pathetic not liking over a movie over something so small like that.

Like I said, that's like the pot calling the kettle black. You did the exact same thing Re: "Star Wars".

It isn't because I don't agree with you, it's because you're actually being a hypocrite. I'm just pointing that out for your own well being, not to make fun of you.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 01:10 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thank you CA im so much better now that youve insulted me.

Days until new season of CSI:26

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 01:13 AM
Stormy Day is currently offline Click here to Send Stormy Day a Private Message Find more posts by Stormy Day Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Insult, the truth, call it what you want to.

Watch how you label/treat others is all I am saying.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 01:31 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

You think its truth I know its not so lets drop it erm

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 03:20 AM
Stormy Day is currently offline Click here to Send Stormy Day a Private Message Find more posts by Stormy Day Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

the movie was ok..i'm glad i didnt waste money at the theatre...the directors cut ending was better than the oringal ending..it made more sense and went along with the story better

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 05:14 AM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

I liked the original ending,didnt really see that coming.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 05:24 AM
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

quote:
You think its truth I know its not so lets drop it erm

So you "know" your not a hypocrite, even though I just called you out as one, with evidence? You're in denial, also? That's a double whammy.

Guess I'll drop it, now that there's nothing left to say.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 05:49 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Everyone is a hypocrite.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 05:59 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not everyone confused some movies I like some movies I dont erm CA has a hard time understanding that tho sick

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 07:16 PM
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

quote:
thats why I ignore the minor plotholes and dont let it affect my review erm

I take it all back - I tried this approach and it works. Damn I've never been so wrong.

As a test I decided to ignore stupid plots, wooden acting, shoddy direction and bad soundtrack and damn me if it doesn't make ALL films seem GREAT.

Stormy, you are some kind of genius.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 07:29 PM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

Again somebody twist my words erm

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 07:35 PM
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

quote:
Not everyone confused some movies I like some movies I dont erm CA has a hard time understanding that tho sick

What the hell does understanding your taste in movies have to do with the fact you tell people not to make a big deal of pathetic little details, and you do it yourself!?

Nothing!

That's my point, what's yours??

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 07:56 PM
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

When do I do that?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 08:58 PM
Major Knight
Nothin Better then Knight

quote:
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
What the hell does understanding your taste in movies have to do with the fact you tell people not to make a big deal of pathetic little details, and you do it yourself!?

Nothing!

That's my point, what's yours??

k he hates star wars becuase the CG sucks well true it does but when a movie surrond its self around the CG its not a small detail. so really i dont think he's a hypocrite. but thats my view on so go ahead CD call me stupid becuase are views differ once again. roll eyes (sarcastic)

dont mind my poor grammer skills. I still can make a point.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 11:29 PM
Major Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Major Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Major Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

quote:
When do I do that?

Jesus Christ, Stormy.

Remember the "Star Wars" thread, where you basically said that you didn't understand why people liked the movie, because it had bad special effects, although it was 1977?

Then, in this very thread, you had this to say:

quote:

You guys are pathetic not liking over a movie over something so small like that.

Don't forget..

quote:

You guys are exactly like the man-spider nerds they find such a small flaw in a movie and deside to hate the whole series.

Is this registering with you now?

quote:
Originally posted by Vengeance
k he hates star wars becuase the CG sucks well true it does but when a movie surrond its self around the CG its not a small detail. so really i dont think he's a hypocrite. but thats my view on so go ahead CD call me stupid becuase are views differ once again. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Well, Mr. Buttinski, we're referring to the Original Trilogy, namely, "Star Wars: A New Hope", which actually had minimal special effects. Where you got CGI from is beyond me.

Stormy has a hang up about "Star Wars", a movie made in 1977, because of it's seemingly cheesy, (while the other 99% of the world sees it is groundbreaking) special effects.

In the meantime, he's calling other people "pathetic" for disliking a movie for one small detail. A detail as small as the quality of the special effects in an old Sci Fi movie.

If that's not being a hypocrite, according to everyone on this board..then I'll eat shit.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 11:49 PM
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

Like Vengeance said the most of the stars wars Original Trilogy is focused on the cgi which I found cheesy.For its time no,but for now its just ridiculous that so many fans are still hanging on erm

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 12:05 AM
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

quote:
Like Vengeance said the most of the stars wars Original Trilogy is focused on the cgi which I found cheesy.For its time no,but for now its just ridiculous that so many fans are still hanging on erm

Well, if Vengeance were actually right, and if I weren't a fellow Christian, I'd absolutely love to bash your skulls in with a 10 ton hammer, for all this mindless droning.

Did you even know that CGI and Special Effects are 2 different things?

Did you know that CGI did not even exist in 1975?

Did you know there were only 545 special effects shots in "Star Wars"

Finally.....

Would you like to know how many special effects shots were rendered for "Attack of the Clones", all by it's lonesome? eek!

2,817 Yes, that is Two Thousand, Eight Hundred, and Seventeen.

That would beeeeeee..2,272 shots LESS than the original "Star Wars" movie that sooooo heavily relied on that non existant CGI!

Get your facts straight if your going to debate something, or don't ****ing say anything at all.

I'm sick of going back and forth with you.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 12:25 AM
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol you act so dumb sometimes.You try to make me look stupid all because I got mixed up.How do you have time to get all these facts dont you have a life ? What the f**k?

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 12:50 AM
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

You're not mixed up, kiddo, you just don't know anything. There's a difference. In addition, I am not out to make you look dumb, you do that all by yourself by engaging in conversations either not knowing what you're talking about, contradicting yourself, or backing yourself into a corner with no way out.

I've got a life, and how I choose to spend my free time is my decision.
I'd suggest getting a life of your own, because it's become more and more obvious that you're trying to ride my coattails, if you wish to admit or deny such a claim is up to you.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 01:03 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Calm down folks, this thread is to discuss ther butterfly effect and that Ashton Kutcher loser.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 01:06 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote