KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Micheal Jackson

Micheal Jackson
Started by: Ken Kenobi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LanceWindu

Micheal Jackson

I hate his songs and him. He sucks major ass.
Of course this is only my opinion.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2002 05:38 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

I don't really care for him either. But that dude has more talant in his little finger than most musicians do today.

That child molesting bastard can DANCE!!! Wow! He actually moves to the music, it's not that chorigrophy crap they do today like Spears and N'Suck.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Jan 9th, 2002 05:43 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Language please...

I don't like him either...creepy plastic little man.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2002 06:10 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Yes, he is creepy. But he is very talanted.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Jan 9th, 2002 06:17 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Talk about lame topics roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jan 9th, 2002 07:52 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

You don't think he's talanted, finti?

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Jan 9th, 2002 07:53 AM
finti

no

Old Post Jan 9th, 2002 08:00 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Think about it, my friend

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Jan 9th, 2002 08:09 AM
finti

well give him a guitar and let see how talented he really is

Old Post Jan 9th, 2002 08:14 AM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

He can dance. He makes up his dance moves as he goes. That makes him a million times better than those clone dance b******* on MTV.

I don't like Michael Jackson, but he's damn talanted.

*Launguage!

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Jan 9th, 2002 08:16 AM
Ratcat

I loved his Motown stuff with the Jackson 5, the Jacksons Disco era was quite good to.

Off the Wall and Thriller were just the best. Bad ws OK and I loved Dangerous. After that things just went downhill. His latest album only has 2 tracks on it that I like so I am very disappointed with it.

The whole plastic surgery debarkle and the skin business is weird. And I won't even get into the whole child thing.

As a performer there is no doubt that he was the best. The Motown 25 appearance was possibly the most awesome thing I had seen up until that time.

I've seen Jackson Live at Wembley Stadium 4 times. Twice during the BAD Tour and twice during the DANGEROUS Tour. Now, whether you love him or hate him, he certain knew then how to put on a show. They were the best live performances I had ever seen.

In recent years I have lost a lot of respect for Jackson, but that doesn't stop his music being outstanding to me, apart from the last two albums which were awful.

The 1980's were my teenage years and Wacko's music was a big part of that and attached to a lot of very special memories I have of that time.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2002 09:08 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
As a performer there is no doubt that he was the best

that is a matter of opinion!!!!!

Old Post Jan 9th, 2002 10:00 AM
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

I liked the music when I was very young but it's not my scene at all nowadays, but you've gotta give him some credit - the man has/had talent. It's just ashame he's a freak show, I can't stand to look at him now.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2002 10:07 AM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

it seems that neither can he. eek!

Old Post Jan 9th, 2002 10:16 AM
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

laughing out loud

"......cus', I'm look-in' at the man in the mirror......aaaaaahhhhh"

laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 9th, 2002 10:20 AM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

quote:
Originally posted by finti

that is a matter of opinion!!!!!
Well, I did say WAS. His live show was like nothing I'd ever seen before or since.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2002 12:05 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

You wrote there was no doubt he was the best.
Your opinion

Old Post Jan 9th, 2002 12:16 PM
Ratcat

I'm not arguing. In 1987 & 1989, I think it was when I saw him, I thought he was the best live act I had ever seen. I haven't seen anything yet to top it, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Just means that I haven't seen it.

As it happends I caught some of the last Britney Speers Concert on TV last week and whilst I don't particularily like her as a performer, the show itself looked very good. (Use of effects, staging, dancers and costumes, etc.)

This is the same kind of thing as with Jackson. Difference is he had a much more influencial role in the design of his stage show than Britney Speer probably did.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2002 01:07 PM
Ratcat

quote:
Originally posted by finti
well give him a guitar and let see how talented he really is
Don't know about a guitar, but I understand he is an excellent Pianist.

Plus he writes a lot of his own music and lyrics and has written lyrics for a number of other successful performers.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2002 01:10 PM
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Where are you queeq, there's gotta be a joke about a pianist there somewhere.... big grin wink

Old Post Jan 9th, 2002 01:24 PM