KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Teen Titans...

Why do you think Beastboy likes Tara so much?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Cause she cute. 46 36.51%
no clue why. 17 13.49%
Cause shes an idoit like him! 30 23.81%
dont really care. 33 26.19%
Total: 106 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Teen Titans...
Started by: Hypester

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (176): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DBZFan
** Put title here**

lol....... I'm like Raven.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 05:57 AM
DBZFan is currently offline Click here to Send DBZFan a Private Message Find more posts by DBZFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

im kinda like cyborg...im very competitive...

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 03:03 PM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZFan
** Put title here**

Cyborg is my favorite charecter.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 01:03 AM
DBZFan is currently offline Click here to Send DBZFan a Private Message Find more posts by DBZFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

quote:
Originally posted by el_barto
havn't you noticed that that robin was in his 20's this ones like 13

EDIT: BTW it was either him or super boy

There were several Robins in the comic book continuum. Two in BTS. The one in ROTJ was the second in BTS - Tim Drake, an amalgam of Robins 2 and 3 of the comic books. In BTS Tim Drake was recruited at about 14.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 09:41 AM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

quote:
Originally posted by el_barto
and by the way the show is called TEEN TITANS and how old is batman now in his 30's!?!?

Robin was a pitiful milking of the Batman franchise. Robin cannot exist in a universe where Batman does not! (Unless it is totally non-sensical.)

Age in comics has never really been ironed out. It is something that must be overlooked for better stories and the sake of the medium. Noone ages, their birth dates are just put forward. DC have made a virtue of this. They have pushed Batman back to the 17th century in one series! big grin

Last edited by shaber on Jan 27th, 2004 at 09:47 AM

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 09:43 AM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blackfire

tenchi

im start to think kazaa is dead i cant get anything i try to downlaod to go its always need more source or remotely qued are what ever i get why people wont share music but when people wont share anything the is stupid all i want is teen titans episodes a cartoon tv series that wont get anyone in trouble because its not time werner that sueing people. anyone with anime are cartoon episode share them please

also someone tell me when wb is going to get off its ass and actually show new episode which the cartoon has been showing which upsets me since i dont get that channel

Attachment: sisters023.jpg
This has been downloaded 221 time(s).

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 09:02 AM
Blackfire is currently offline Click here to Send Blackfire a Private Message Find more posts by Blackfire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Re: tenchi

quote:
Originally posted by Blackfire

also someone tell me when wb is going to get off its ass and actually show new episode which the cartoon has been showing which upsets me since i dont get that channel

Well, they show new episodes on cartoon network, then they take old episodes and put them on wb. I guess eventually they show the new episodes....

Yeah, I like Raven and Starfire the most Happy Dance

made by lana

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 01:06 PM
momoko is currently offline Click here to Send momoko a Private Message Find more posts by momoko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

when are they gonna bring back terra?

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 02:22 AM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fungrl515

most definitely they will.

and, Raven is the coolest character. Seriously. I'm so much like her, it's not even funny. If only i had her powers....

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 09:05 PM
fungrl515 is currently offline Click here to Send fungrl515 a Private Message Find more posts by fungrl515 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blackfire

does anyone have pictures of Terra?

Attachment: sisters010.jpg
This has been downloaded 226 time(s).

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 09:06 AM
Blackfire is currently offline Click here to Send Blackfire a Private Message Find more posts by Blackfire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

I'm like Raven, a little Starfire, and Beast Boy ^_^

made by lana

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 12:35 AM
momoko is currently offline Click here to Send momoko a Private Message Find more posts by momoko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Akira_Namejin
The Mysterious Alien

Cyborg is the best, but I like Raven's abilities, and I'm pretty sure Terra will come back, but there is no definate side she will take, she may go to slade, she was pretty pissed at Beast Boy when she left, although it wasn't his fault. I love Cyborg's attitude about everything, it is great, and so is BB's, and for the person that said robin couldn't be alone, that is so stereotypical, everyone thinks that robin is just batty's sidekick, but that was just in the 60's, or whenever the first show came out, he is on his own so much now, he don't need batman.

1p|-| j00 (4|\| |234|) 7|-|15, j00 4|23 |\|3|2|)`/, 101!

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 02:45 AM
Akira_Namejin is currently offline Click here to Send Akira_Namejin a Private Message Find more posts by Akira_Namejin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yuffie_Kasagari
Innocent!

Teen Titans they r sooo cool in the show where Kitten asked well forced Robin out to the prom i wish Starfire had made her melt or somethn' shes soooo annoying!! too maybe perky

-----Anime ish awesome!!!!!bunny angel laughing out loud ------Admit it!You can't live without it!!-------

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 08:23 PM
Yuffie_Kasagari is currently offline Click here to Send Yuffie_Kasagari a Private Message Find more posts by Yuffie_Kasagari Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Hehe, cat fight with super powers...

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 09:29 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

stick out tongue

Teen Titans is cute, I think...I loved one of the new episodes, where they see the scary movie and Raven's fears go haywire...just the beginning fight scene in the movie rental store was hilarious yes

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 10:58 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

i like teen titans, Cyborg is my favorite though

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2004 03:30 AM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

No one's more like Raven then I lol, not that its a competition anyway.

Attachment: x r.jpg
This has been downloaded 193 time(s).

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 04:03 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

Laugh

I love the show and i hope a third season is well on the way. Because cartoon network has a habit of dropping things quite loved. big grin

Attachment: rav laugh 2.jpg
This has been downloaded 197 time(s).

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 05:23 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

Shocked Terra

quote:
Originally posted by Akira_Namejin
Cyborg is the best, but I like Raven's abilities, and I'm pretty sure Terra will come back, but there is no definate side she will take, she may go to slade, she was pretty pissed at Beast Boy when she left, although it wasn't his fault. I love Cyborg's attitude about everything, it is great, and so is BB's, and for the person that said robin couldn't be alone, that is so stereotypical, everyone thinks that robin is just batty's sidekick, but that was just in the 60's, or whenever the first show came out, he is on his own so much now, he don't need batman.

In the origional DC comics she betrays them and gets a few killed in the process if i remember. Due to the fact there is more to slade then appears, the HIVE in emphasis, assasins that go around and hunt the titans down. Raven can read minds and has the sight of precognition (see the future) thats why she doesn't like Terra much.

Along with the fact that Raven and Terra are quite similar.

Attachment: terra1.jpg
This has been downloaded 184 time(s).

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 05:27 AM
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

Shocked Teen Titans

I wonder if the cartoon series is going to bend toward the comic series. If so there are quite dark episodes ahead. Yet I doubt such depressing episodes would be appropriat for the mood the cartoon is giving off.

Attachment: med.jpg
This has been downloaded 202 time(s).

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 06:58 AM