KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Teen Titans...

Why do you think Beastboy likes Tara so much?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Cause she cute. 46 36.51%
no clue why. 17 13.49%
Cause shes an idoit like him! 30 23.81%
dont really care. 33 26.19%
Total: 106 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Teen Titans...
Started by: Hypester

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (176): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

I doubt it. The Justice League show doesn't lean towards the comics, so why should the Teen Titans show?

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 03:23 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Castor
Castor, Natural

Teen titans is awesome. Robin is so hardcore, not like they depict him in other shows as a dork. hes actually cool in this one. Plus he kickz slades ass like every episode so funny. Beast boy is funny too.

I like this show.

"Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to."

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 01:29 AM
Castor is currently offline Click here to Send Castor a Private Message Find more posts by Castor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowSorciere

I like the show, but I can't wait for him to be told off by Bats so he can finally become Nightwing

http://www.fanfiction.net/~demonicgambit

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 06:41 AM
ShadowSorciere is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowSorciere a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowSorciere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

I estimate the chances of that happening to be 0%.

That's just me, though.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 05:46 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robin4ever

I AM a huge fan of Teen Titans, I love the way that they set up Robin and Starfire's relationship I could tel they liked eachother ever since I saw the 1st episode. I love Beast Boy, he is sooooo mega funny. I love Raven she's totally awesome and Cyborg's pretty georgius, I love Teen Titans I can't wait until the 1st movie comes out If they have one. I'm defently going to see it. I have a Teen Titans T-Shirt that I've won from cartoonnetwork.com.au

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 01:05 PM
Robin4ever is currently offline Click here to Send Robin4ever a Private Message Find more posts by Robin4ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Is it me or does Starfire and Robin seem to have a romantic connection...

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 04:43 PM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

isnt it obvious? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 04:56 PM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LegolasLuva
Elvish Ring Wraith

quote:
Originally posted by Yuffie_Kasagari
Teen Titans they r sooo cool in the show where Kitten asked well forced Robin out to the prom i wish Starfire had made her melt or somethn' shes soooo annoying!! too maybe perky

laughing Like when she told him to smile and he forced one out and his mouth was all crooked? That made me laughing !!! Also, one question. When is Blacfire going to get revenge on Starfire? At the end of the second episode, she vowed revenge for making her get caught by the police and go to jail. I will quote them: "Farewell sister! Although you did betray and attack me, it was... Still very nice to see you!" roll eyes (sarcastic) "Next time it woun't be so nice I WILL get out of jail little sister, and I WILL, get, EVEN!" mad She sounded pretty sure of herself, and for some reason, that's something I would expect from Teen Titans, a character coming back to get even with another. Is this ever going to happen?!?!

They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead"-Smeagol, from Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 05:33 PM
LegolasLuva is currently offline Click here to Send LegolasLuva a Private Message Find more posts by LegolasLuva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

Don't know, i'm not too familiar with the original comics. But Blackfire was originally my second favorite villain next to Jinx, so i hope. big grin

Attachment: jinx07.jpg
This has been downloaded 144 time(s).

Old Post Mar 29th, 2004 04:04 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_Fox
Do not underestimate me.

Tongue Teen Titans

OMG! Teen Titans is so like AWSOME!!! Robin has go 2 say he likes Stargirl! And my fav. charater is Beastboy stick out tongue How bout' any1 out there? smile

Old Post Apr 6th, 2004 10:01 PM
Shadow_Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_Fox
Do not underestimate me.

I love Sessomaru! big grin (singing) Oh and I hate Kikyo Im so happy she DIES! evil face ANYWAYS Who likes to watch InuYasha? I know I do! laughing Has any1 been 2 Quizilla? Awsome quizes. Okay just felt like sayin' all that!!! wink

Old Post Apr 6th, 2004 10:16 PM
Shadow_Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

quote:
Originally posted by SessomaruLover1
I love Sessomaru! big grin (singing) Oh and I hate Kikyo Im so happy she DIES! evil face ANYWAYS Who likes to watch InuYasha? I know I do! laughing Has any1 been 2 Quizilla? Awsome quizes. Okay just felt like sayin' all that!!! wink

Um...you might wanna try the InuYash thread on that one.

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2004 10:27 PM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_Fox
Do not underestimate me.

Ya, Thanks I actullaly just noticed and just joined embarrasment THANX! stick out tongue

I Love all my friends, and you know who you are!

Old Post Apr 6th, 2004 10:30 PM
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

LOL

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 04:29 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

for some odd reason, i am amused by this cartoon series. it's like justice league on hormones. i watch it on sturday mornings when i'm at werk. i like raven... i liked the episode when cy and bb were trapped in her mind and all of her emotions were portrayed as a raven in different color. when i saw a pink ravne i was like eek! what the hell?!?!

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 09:31 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

i love this show , my favorite character is starfire , she rocks

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 03:13 AM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Godshinto
GodLike ******

I've been a fan of teen titans for a long time now I even made a cool sig of the teen titans

Attachment: godshinto2.gif
This has been downloaded 134 time(s).

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 12:10 PM
Godshinto is currently offline Click here to Send Godshinto a Private Message Find more posts by Godshinto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
angelsflame265
la la la lalaaaa

i love this show smile i can't wait for some new epsoides to come up on cartoon network but sadly not till may sad

Offical Country Music Lover of Ravenclaw

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 03:14 AM
angelsflame265 is currently offline Click here to Send angelsflame265 a Private Message Find more posts by angelsflame265 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowSorciere

quote:
Originally posted by Kitoky
Is it me or does Starfire and Robin seem to have a romantic connection...

Well that makes sense considering in the comics they dated roll eyes (sarcastic) wink

I think Raven's the coolest, she kicks serious A$$ big grin big grin big grin

http://www.fanfiction.net/~demonicgambit

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 04:35 AM
ShadowSorciere is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowSorciere a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowSorciere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

This show rocks. We just got the new series, so far we're up to the episode where Terra comes back. And is it just me or does she seem to have a small thing for BB

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 10:04 AM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote