KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » VenomKMC?

VenomKMC?
Started by: VENOMfan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Marcellus
executioner

VenomKMC?

it seems like the number of venom fans has shot up since i got here, there was only one before me now..

any how this is a thread for Venom supporters
yeah he rocks, basically say what you want.
there was a thread for a Venom movie but it died down, id like to see a spin off, done like spawn. Vigilante crime-fighter and such, maybe a spiderman cameo or just drops buy to fight.
one of his other foes that has been in film is wolvie, but Venom would trash hollywoods wolverine
back to subject post what you want

Attachment: venom trashes wolvie.jpg
This has been downloaded 108 time(s).

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 07:26 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Venom2003
VENOM LOYALIST

VENOM IS THE BEST VILLAIN/HERO OF ALL TIME!!! HE COULD KICK PUNISHER'S ASS (LIKE HE DOES IN "VENOM: FUNERAL PYRE #1") AS LONG AS THE PUNISHER DOESN'T HAVE HIS STUPID VAN (THAT'S WHAT ACTUALLY BEAT VENOM DOWN, THE SONIC RAY). HE COULD MOST CERTAINLY KICK SPIDEY'S ASS AGAIN IF HE HAD TO OR EVEN IF HE DIDN'T HAVE TO. THE ONE MARVEL CHARACTER I CAN THINK OF RIGHT NOW WHO'D BE ABLE TO BEAT VENOM IS (AND I HATE TO SAY IT) PYRO, BECAUSE HE CAN MANIPULATE FIRE, VENOM'S SECOND WEAKNESS. BUT COMPARED TO MOST OTHER MARVEL CHARACTERS HE COULD KICK THEIR ASS SO BAD THEY WOULDN'T BE LIVING ANYMORE. YOU SAID THAT WE CAN POST ANYTHING??? VENOM F*CKIN' ROCKS MAN AND I THINK WE'RE IN AGREEMENT WITH THAT (RIGHT???).

ETERNAL VENOM LOYALIST,
James,

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 02:17 PM
Venom2003 is currently offline Click here to Send Venom2003 a Private Message Find more posts by Venom2003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Venom2003
VENOM LOYALIST

I TELL YOU, IF THEY MAKE A SPIDER-MAN MOVIE WITH VENOM IN IT AND I DON'T LIKE SOMETHING ABOUT IT I'D SEND IN A NOTICE TO THEM SAYING THAT I'M DISGUSTED IN WHAT THEY'D DONE TO MY FAVORITE CHARACTER.

ETERNAL VENOM LOYALIST,
James,

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 02:19 PM
Venom2003 is currently offline Click here to Send Venom2003 a Private Message Find more posts by Venom2003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VenomVA

Venom is the Sh*t!!!! big grin

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 08:10 PM
VenomVA is currently offline Click here to Send VenomVA a Private Message Find more posts by VenomVA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Venom2003
VENOM LOYALIST

I THINK I SPEAK FOR ALL OF US WHEN I SAY "VENOM F*CKIN' ROCKS.

ETERNAL VENOM LOYALIST,
James,

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 09:41 PM
Marcellus
executioner

of course, he rules

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 11:28 PM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eidolon

Venom's been one of my favorite Marvel characters ever since I bought Venom Leathal Protector (I tend to like the darker vigilanti heros).

As far as him getting a spin-off movie from Spider-man (when and if he's in one of the Spiderman movies) will probably really depend on how well his character is done (hopefully not a crappy as the Green Goblin). As a side note a script was made for a Venom Movie by the same guy who did the first Blade Movie (Goyer right?), which didn't include Spidy in the origin of Venom. I wonder how that would have been like? http://www.comics2film.com/ProjectFrame.php?f_id=217

Anyone know what may be going on for the Venom in Ultimet Spidy series? There hasn't been much on Venom yet but I don't think I like Venom in that series too much.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 10:08 PM
Eidolon is currently offline Click here to Send Eidolon a Private Message Find more posts by Eidolon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

thats awsome Eidolon, It would seem like a more enjoyable movie for a Fan if he had a spin off, but i wouldnt mind him being in Spidey 3

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 10:37 PM
Scythe
The Goat

I like both, Spider-Man, and Venom. Can I still post here?

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 01:45 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

hey spideys welcome

Attachment: reilly-02.gif
This has been downloaded 82 time(s).

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 01:57 AM
Eidolon

Hey without Spidy there really wouldn't have been a Venom.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 06:56 PM
Eidolon is currently offline Click here to Send Eidolon a Private Message Find more posts by Eidolon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Venom2003
VENOM LOYALIST

I hate to say it but you might be right, then on the other hand he might have been thought up anyways even if Spider-man hadn't been created. However you make a good case.

ETERNAL VENOM LOYALIST,
James,

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 10:35 PM
Venom2003
VENOM LOYALIST

I'm in disagreement with Spidy being welcome but OK.

ETERNAL VENOM LOYALIST,
James,

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 10:36 PM
Eidolon

I don't think we're welcoming Spidy in just saying it's okay to like both.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 04:44 PM
Marcellus
executioner

this might start a conversation

Attachment: south park sig.jpg
This has been downloaded 74 time(s).

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 07:57 PM
Zephonim

There might be a Venom, but not the Venom that we all love. The symbiate being rejected by Parker changed it and made it quite a bit more evil. I think Spider-Man was a huge part in making Venom who he is.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 12:46 AM
Zephonim is currently offline Click here to Send Zephonim a Private Message Find more posts by Zephonim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

no doubt

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 12:48 AM
Eidolon

Hey since the new Venom comics are, so far, just about the symbiote do you think we'll end up seeing more Venom/and other hero/villian combinations. What I mean is do you think we'll see the Symbiote taking control of heros or villians to add their powers to it's own temoraily to combat another opponet?

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 12:27 AM
Marcellus
executioner

I hope so, this new Venom is not a Hero its currently a monster that kills to survive, but they cant keep this up forever I think this new Venom may be another Spawn of the original and hopefully the original Venom destroys it.
but the new Venom is waaaaaaay more dangerous, its toying with wolverine, he cant hurt Venom now.
I do think its here to stay though

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 12:41 AM
Eidolon

Right now all I really want is info on how Venom is now just a Symbiote. Is Eddie going to come back and re-bond with the Symbiote or are Eddie and the Symbiote going to be seperated now (similar to Johnny Blaze and Ghost Rider)? Why isn't Eddie with the Symbiote and what happened to him?

Remember in Seperation Anxiety where Venom is temporaily on the run from the 5 symbiote offsprings without his Symbiote. It explained in there that prolonged exposure with the Symbiote had made him a Peak athlete (thus stronger and faster than a normal human) maby similar to Cap America physically. Do you think this aspect of Venom will be played on in the new series?

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 07:30 PM