KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » What would happen at the end of the war

What would happen at the end of the war
Started by: Mighty Yoda

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
alic88
Barzakh

35 yearz

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 07:00 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

thats not very long

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 11:20 AM
Mighty Yoda is currently offline Click here to Send Mighty Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Mighty Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

its a fact

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 11:44 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mook

quote:
Originally posted by shaber
...the world would always be dark and dreary as it is depicted after the nuclear holocaust.

yeah the 'nuclear winter' would stop any plant life growing by blocking out the sun.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 03:16 PM
mook is currently offline Click here to Send mook a Private Message Find more posts by mook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

alic88 - Where did you hear this?

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 11:37 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

its a fact. the nuclear holocast remainz for 35 years. i searched it up

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 11:08 AM
Ahnold
The Former Governator

But in chernobyl the fallout will last for thousands of years!

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 07:58 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

100 percent sure?

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 07:58 PM
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

Would you like to phone a friend, ask the audience or go 50:50

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 01:05 PM
Mighty Yoda is currently offline Click here to Send Mighty Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Mighty Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
U Neek
Mr

50:50 please.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 01:09 PM
U Neek is currently offline Click here to Send U Neek a Private Message Find more posts by U Neek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

i used 2 b in the terminator-3.co.uk forum also. they r really really HIGH CLASS DIE HARD T FANZ. they knew it all. so telling it 4m that

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 02:02 PM
Ahnold
The Former Governator

I'm sure they are... doesn't mean they're good scientists though!

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 04:34 PM
@F1
Tomato Crisps

I would of thought more like many thousands of years, just imagine how many nukes where used. I think i read it would take thousands of years before life could begin again.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 04:56 PM
@F1 is currently offline Click here to Send @F1 a Private Message Find more posts by @F1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

That's what I thought!

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 05:07 PM
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

Now that is a long time

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 09:46 AM
@F1
Tomato Crisps

I saw this movie from the 80's, called the dayafter. it showed the effects of a nuclear war, its was quite frightening

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 01:43 PM
@F1 is currently offline Click here to Send @F1 a Private Message Find more posts by @F1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

Yeah, we don't really hear anything about the problems of radioactive fallout in the bleak Terminator future. That would be a grave problem for the humans, but probably not SkyNET.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 05:20 PM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Ala "The Matrix"...

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 07:35 PM
U Neek
Mr

Wouldn't it be cool if they actually made a Terminator film showing the War, but when it was released on DVD it had an alternative ending? The alternative ending being the machines win (because obviously we know they don't).

I'm not just talking about the human resistance being crushed by Skynet in a 5-minute end sequence. Something like half an hour to illustrate the defeat of humans and what Skynet actually does in a world where it is the ruler of all that it surveys.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 05:54 PM
U Neek is currently offline Click here to Send U Neek a Private Message Find more posts by U Neek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

thats more like wishful thinking

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 06:20 PM