KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » presents...?

presents...?
Started by: barbie_girl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
finti

freaky deaky stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 17th, 2002 12:25 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

quote:
Originally posted by Lara
ya'll a buncha freaks!

du di da da da da da da, Freakazoid! Freakazoid!

Old Post Jan 17th, 2002 01:01 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Yes, I will now admit to creating mah in my lab. I caught this three eyed fish outside Springfield and....well you can figure out the rest. laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 17th, 2002 03:00 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lara
Belladonna

I'm sure I can!
you know Mah might sue you for damages. I'd get a good eternie if I was you! roll eyes (sarcastic)

be who you are not what they want you to be!

blessed be x

Old Post Jan 17th, 2002 03:16 PM
Lara is currently offline Click here to Send Lara a Private Message Find more posts by Lara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

I suggest you get J.Cochran, cause now only one of my original three eyes is functioning. I have to use all of my
Fishpowers(TM) to get around.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2002 04:42 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

blub blub big grin

Old Post Jan 17th, 2002 05:03 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Gundy gets quite handy with that stuff. You gotta hand it to her, she's wonderful.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2002 08:39 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Thanks baby.(please log in to view the image)

Eyeballs are my specialty.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2002 08:45 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I think I can name a few more. But not here. evil face

Old Post Jan 17th, 2002 08:47 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Hehehe. *runs to closet*

Old Post Jan 17th, 2002 08:55 PM
queeq
Chaos

*runs after Gundy, closes and locks door behind him*

Old Post Jan 17th, 2002 08:58 PM
barbie_girl
pole dancing princess

so most of u had a good xmas!!! well i had a good bday its good to be 16 now!! so im not he youngest one on the board i think lara is? *can hear the cogs whirring in her head while she thinks!!*

Old Post Jan 21st, 2002 03:20 PM
barbie_girl is currently offline Click here to Send barbie_girl a Private Message Find more posts by barbie_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

Captain Rex is younger

Old Post Jan 21st, 2002 04:14 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

And if Phinney gets back he would be younger as well.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 21st, 2002 07:32 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

he is younger???
wow!

Old Post Jan 21st, 2002 07:38 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

He's 13.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 21st, 2002 07:41 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

you wouldn't give him that, actually

Old Post Jan 21st, 2002 07:44 PM
queeq
Chaos

There's a bit of Patton in him. wink

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2002 08:40 AM
barbie_girl
pole dancing princess

wow!! im not the youngest for once but i bet im still the smallest at a minute 5'1!!!!! so has ne one been given ne other presents lately!! i was given a nice present from work..... my pay slip!!!!

Old Post Jan 24th, 2002 03:30 PM
barbie_girl is currently offline Click here to Send barbie_girl a Private Message Find more posts by barbie_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lara
Belladonna

hey! dont forget Darth Vader, BG's cousin he's only 11!!!!! eek! hang on should he even be on here?

be who you are not what they want you to be!

blessed be x

Old Post Jan 24th, 2002 03:41 PM
Lara is currently offline Click here to Send Lara a Private Message Find more posts by Lara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote