KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » !

WHO IS THE BEST VILLAIN OF THE ABOVE???
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
VENOM 21 72.41%
CARNAGE 5 17.24%
SHOCKER 0 0%
RHINO 0 0%
ELECTRO 0 0%
BEETLE 0 0%
KINGPIN 3 10.34%
MORBIUS 0 0%
PUNISHER 0 0%
PYRE 0 0%
Total: 29 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

!
Started by: Venom2003

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Venom2003
VENOM LOYALIST

!

BEST VILLAIN:

ETERNAL VENOM LOYALIST,
James,

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 09:43 PM
Venom2003 is currently offline Click here to Send Venom2003 a Private Message Find more posts by Venom2003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eidolon

I like Venom and the Punisher the best, but as villians go they aren't the best. In fact they're probably the worst villians since both end up generally do more to help people rather than take stuff from them (or at least Punisher does I've no idea where the new emergence of Venom is going right now).

The Kinpin in my view is the best villian since he's the riches and most powerful (society wise), which would mean success at being a villian. All this of course before Dare Devil took him down.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 10:14 PM
Eidolon is currently offline Click here to Send Eidolon a Private Message Find more posts by Eidolon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

yeah i wouldnt call them "viallians" they are definetly vigilantes. but kingpin all the way

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 10:39 PM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Venom2003
VENOM LOYALIST

Sorry, VENOMfan, but did i read that right??? You voted for KINGPIN??? Why did you even choose that name???

ETERNAL VENOM LOYALIST,
James,

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 10:39 PM
Venom2003 is currently offline Click here to Send Venom2003 a Private Message Find more posts by Venom2003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

actually i voted Venom, but i consider kingpin the superior "villian".
In my opinion venom is at worst a vigilante. thats why he is so cool, he can be very brutal and psychotic but for the most part its done for the right reason

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 10:47 PM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Artgirlphoto

Venum was my choice.... he's a bit unpredictable. To me not knowing what the vilans plan is more of a threat to the hero. You don't know who, where, when, and what.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 07:47 AM
Artgirlphoto is currently offline Click here to Send Artgirlphoto a Private Message Find more posts by Artgirlphoto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zephonim

I gotta go with Cranage. Take all those cool qualities about Venom and just magnify them behind some extreme psychosis. Plus he can never be seperated from the suit, he's damn close to invulnerable.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 05:20 PM
Zephonim is currently offline Click here to Send Zephonim a Private Message Find more posts by Zephonim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

Carnage is easily seperated from suit, and the current Venom is evil and definetly the most dangerous villian out of those mentioned.
but i think the true Venom is Eddie Brock and the symbiote not the bastardized monster it is now. its still insanley cool tho

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 05:02 AM
Blade Cutter
Le Senior Membero Poonta!

Venom is the best villian of all time with Carnage in second.They need to stop fighting and team up and and kill every superhero in Marvel then every one in DC superman must die for good I hate him die die some body kill superman wa ha ha ha sorry got of the topic there.Brock needs to get his symbiote back to be to Venom once more.Till then keep it Krunk Eddie and wate to the day we will crush web head cuz together we are Venom.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 06:52 AM
Blade Cutter is currently offline Click here to Send Blade Cutter a Private Message Find more posts by Blade Cutter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

VeNoM ALL The WaY!!.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 09:13 PM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riku999

No brainer venom.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 12:48 AM
riku999 is currently offline Click here to Send riku999 a Private Message Find more posts by riku999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

quote:
Originally posted by Eidolon
I like Venom and the Punisher the best, but as villians go they aren't the best. In fact they're probably the worst villians since both end up generally do more to help people rather than take stuff from them (or at least Punisher does I've no idea where the new emergence of Venom is going right now).

The Kinpin in my view is the best villian since he's the riches and most powerful (society wise), which would mean success at being a villian. All this of course before Dare Devil took him down.

Yeah I like Venom and Punisher the best also but I dont think Punisher should be in there either because he really only kills bad people.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 05:39 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

good point

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 09:33 PM