KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Fellow Ship Of The Rings Continues!

Fellow Ship Of The Rings Continues!
Started by: frodo_baggins21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Never mind, let's not get bogged down in this.

Anyone have anything constructive to add?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 13th, 2002 12:10 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

Tongue

Jackson has already finished the other two films
they made all films in 1 1/2 years cool

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post Jan 17th, 2002 06:05 PM
Mujaffa is currently offline Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
arwen-fuker

Cool

ok peoples listen up all three of the movies were made simultaniously... which basicly means they are all pretty much done already. they are gonna be coming out aruond christmas each year on after another. the main names are fellowship of the rings, the two towers, the return of the king. and so you know they are all based on books... OMG ... not to mention that but the book that bilbo wrote while in the elven citie that he showed to frodo, well its also a book whihc is the prologue to the LOTR trilogy and it is called "The Hobbit" or "There and back again: a hobbits tale" if i remember right. now if your planing on watching the movies it might be a very good idea to read the hobbit, becuase it tells you how bilbo got the ring and so on, not to mention reading the other 3 books would be very good since the movie is slightly different from the books and they change the book to movie translation more and more in the second and third so... be smart and use your brain they only cost around like $40 for all 4 books if you look for them... well anyways not like iwas trying to step on anyones toes, just thought i would put the info out there for all those who didnt know. if you have any questions about them email me @ [email protected] since i am currently reading the books i might be able to fill ya in a lil but anywayz... spend your time and devote your money on this book and movies becuase they are madly worth it. peace big grin

Old Post Jan 19th, 2002 06:16 AM
arwen-fuker is currently offline Click here to Send arwen-fuker a Private Message Find more posts by arwen-fuker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LadyEowyn
found

jeeze! you guys are fiesty! evil face

Old Post Feb 14th, 2002 08:54 PM
LadyEowyn is currently offline Click here to Send LadyEowyn a Private Message Find more posts by LadyEowyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It's been an odd thread. Best closed I think.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 14th, 2002 09:33 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote