KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » hi, i am new and I want to know the truth withthe rumors about POTC2

hi, i am new and I want to know the truth withthe rumors about POTC2
Started by: Mrs. O. Bloom

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mrs. O. Bloom

Question hi, i am new and I want to know the truth withthe rumors about POTC2

ok. how can you not love Orlando!? Well I love acting ( I will be 14 in Feb) and I wanted to know if it was true if they were looking for a girl between that ages of 11-15 to be in POTC2. I would kill to be in any movie and I am thinking about making it a career. thanks so much for your posts!
-claire big grin

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 01:13 AM
Mrs. O. Bloom is currently offline Click here to Send Mrs. O. Bloom a Private Message Find more posts by Mrs. O. Bloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orlandoOYEA
Since When?

Im not sure if they are or not, check websites im sure they have it posted somewhere. No offense but you arent the only one. People would literally kill to work on the same movie as johnny depp and orlando bloom

made by cinemaddiction

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 02:08 AM
orlandoOYEA is currently offline Click here to Send orlandoOYEA a Private Message Find more posts by orlandoOYEA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mrs. O. Bloom

ok well thanks

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 02:19 AM
Mrs. O. Bloom is currently offline Click here to Send Mrs. O. Bloom a Private Message Find more posts by Mrs. O. Bloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ORLI MY BOI!

i would love to be in a movie especially POTC 2 but we gotta be realistic if you havent alreayd gotten an ganet and u dont have that much experience well they probably wouldnt chose u if ya knwo wat i mean there a heaps of other gurls out with experience who would want to be in it so the have more of a chance im also pursueing a career in acting and im actually goin to get into modelling first this yr so hopefully i will havce a ganet this time next yr

I Wanna Rock n Roll All Night
And Party Every Day

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 02:24 AM
ORLI MY BOI! is currently offline Click here to Send ORLI MY BOI! a Private Message Find more posts by ORLI MY BOI! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mrs. O. Bloom

ya well i was in modeling for a while have you heard od MLI-- Millie-lewis International? well i was in that conpetion for a while then i gave up say acting was what i really want. but modeling was fun- i mean gettiing to work with all of the agents and everything

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 02:27 AM
Mrs. O. Bloom

ok singin off email me @ [email protected] thx!
-claire

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 02:34 AM
ORLI MY BOI!

nope neva heard of that be4 prob cuz well i live down under so yer.....
but thats pretty kool i wanna get into acting ive done some plays be4 but nothing big so im hoping this is my yr lol im also turining 14 in april cya dana

I Wanna Rock n Roll All Night
And Party Every Day

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 02:37 AM
ORLI MY BOI! is currently offline Click here to Send ORLI MY BOI! a Private Message Find more posts by ORLI MY BOI! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

ive been in 1 school play and summer stage its a big childrens theater thing Tina Fey went there I have an agent dont know what itll get me I dont really care so much about Johnny and Orlando I just wanna be in the movie.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 03:35 AM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Too many audition type threads.....closing

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Feb 20th, 2004 05:17 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote