KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Predictions - Episode II - Captain REX's Dark Jedi RPG

Predictions - Episode II - Captain REX's Dark Jedi RPG
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (35): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"Oh yea, now I remember. Cocky Bastard as I remember correctly."

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 02:26 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Most likely," the Cragmoloid butts in. He's got a deep, monotonous voice. "I am Jarggs Plitho. I work with this loser."

Silun shakes your hand vigorously, Quor. "Yeah, that break in was spectacular. They had some film on the Holonet from the scene. You guys kicked ass!"

"If I remember, the man who put it on the Holonet was some guy named Karkos..."

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 02:36 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

"That would be me," Karkos said, stomping out of his quarters. He had shut the blast shield on his window. Jhas bored him.

"I was in the security room most of the time, so I snatched a recording before gettin out."

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 02:37 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

"You imbecile," Reeth said, likewise stomping out of his quarters. Jhas still marveled him, for a Sith Lord's ship had once crashed into the gaseous clouds. Of course, that Sith Lord was an idiot.

"I am Reeth," Reeth states simply. "Silun, eh? Silun, ever the cocky bastard...you'll remember Karkos and I, if you dare."

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 02:41 AM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Ah, fellow ex-Jedi!" Silun realizes, getting a glimpse of you both. "Wonderful footage, Karkos. Reeth, didn't recognize you! Must be all that armor...erm...why the hell are you wearing armor this time in the morning?"

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 02:43 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

"It's a life support system, Silun," Reeth tells him, glaring. "I was crippled, if you remember. Now, if I may be so bold, what are you doing here?"

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 02:44 AM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

"Yes, and who are you besides 'Silun'?"

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 02:49 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Ah, right, you're a cripple, sorry," Silun scoffs. "You did move kinda slow in the footage." He laughs heartily, though that merely annoys you.

Jarggs rolls his beady eyes, which are nearly hidden under a heavily scarred, thick brow. He rubs his neck with his trunk for a moment, then speaks up. "We're here to talk to Thajkon. He offered us a chance to work for him. We didn't know that you were working for him."

"What do you mean besides 'Silun,'" Silun asks. "That's my name!"

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 02:49 AM
REXXXX
Networking

At this point, you are all joined by Christof Joulden.

Christof, you've been wandering the galaxy since you killed your master and left the Jedi Order, not able to handle the reality of your mentor's betrayal and death. Some people consider you not exactly mentally stable, but you know otherwise.

You joined Silun Prac and Jarggs Plitho in your wanderings, for they both had sad life stories like you. While most of the time you do not like being with others, they were the exception.

You walk into the hallway, carrying Silun's bags, as he always makes you do. You aren't one to argue, but it bites.

You see two men, a Quermian, a Zabrak in heavy armor, and a humanoid standing with Silun and Jarggs outside the room of a Duros, who is sweating profusely. You wonder what they are up to...

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 03:19 AM
xeous
The Next.

"Is there a problem here that I can take care of, Silun?"

Christof sets down a bag and pulls back his cloke to expose his saber.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 03:28 AM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

"Slow, Silun? I bet you are not as fast as I am..." Reeth scoffs, letting his lightsaber slide out of his secret arm compartment. "I need a challenge anyway..."

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 03:29 AM
xeous
The Next.

"Silun?"

Christof sets down the other bag.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 03:32 AM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"I doubt it, Reeth," Silun scoffs equally.

"Christof, want to take him for me? I need some entertainment..." he chuckles, keeping his lightsaber in hand just in case. "Shouldn't be to hard. Don't kill him, just knock him over..."

You guys ready for a duel? I want to get Xeous acquainted with the dueling system.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 03:32 AM
General Zink
Bane

Reeth chuckles. "I'll take you both on..."

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 03:38 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"What, are you nuts?" Silun asks. "You'd cut me in two at the first chance! Christof is better with a lightsaber than I am..."

Wow, a compliment from Silun, Christof! A rare find...

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 03:39 AM
xeous
The Next.

Christof chuckles.

"I think you are much too overconfident in my abilities...It's all hearsay. But I do thank you for the compliment, nonetheless."

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 03:44 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"No problem..." Silun says, keeping his lightsaber hilt in his hand unactivated.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 03:47 AM
General Zink
Bane

"Still, I could use some exercise with my blade. It's been three months since the break in of Oovo IV, and more recently a month since a bounty hunter tried to kill me on Bespin..." Reeth taunts.

"Care for a spar, my good man?" he asks Christof. "You seem pretty capable with a blade."

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 03:49 AM
REXXXX
Networking

If Christof is not up for it, Thajkon has set up other ways for getting exercise. One room is dedicated to fighting remotes, another is a dueling court, and Christof is not the only person who is good with a sword.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 03:51 AM
xeous
The Next.

"If we must. I'd rather only use it when neccessary but since fighting my imaginary enemies in solo practice is growing old...Maybe we could knock some rust of."

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 03:54 AM