KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Predictions - Episode II - Captain REX's Dark Jedi RPG

Predictions - Episode II - Captain REX's Dark Jedi RPG
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (35): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xeous
The Next.

...Christof looks at Silun.

"Maybe I could be introduced to the....Man I will be dueling? Do you know him from somewhere?"

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 03:56 AM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"You might know Reeth, he's a fellow ex-Jedi! He got horribly crippled..."

Reeth, more annoyance.

"...so he's slowed down. Still, he's good with a blade..."

I'll go make the dueling thread...

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 04:00 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

The mention of dueling makes Quor hunger for a good fight. "I'll fight anyone who's up to it..."

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 04:00 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

"I can't say I know him. You see...I...came to the order somewhat late and was, what I felt, rushed through my force training. I guess seeing potential and watching it develop is somewhat invigorating. I held grudges...My master couldn't wait too see what I could become. I know we wern't supposed to have feelings but...I couldn't help it. They told me that no one could pass the trials by the age of 20...I hate it when people limit my abilities. Hate it...Sorry, I've been rambling."

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 04:05 AM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

"You might not, I may be before your time..." Reeth says...

*rushes over to dueling thread*

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 04:07 AM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Jarggs Plitho steps forewards, Quor.

"I'll spar with you." He takes out his lightsaber and ignites the yellow blade.

I'll go make the dueling thread for you.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 04:09 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Reeth finds himself defeated by Christof after a last few intense blows, laying on the ground.

"Ha! I told you he was better than you, Reeth! Younger and less metalic!" Silun chuckles. He turns to watch Quor and Jarggs spar.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 05:31 AM
General Zink
Bane

"I have to admit," Reeth says, winded by the fast-paced duel, "that young Christof here has great potential." He nods slightly, as his synthetic neck will allow him.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 05:33 AM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

Potential...That word rings in Christof's ears much as the high pitched wistles that we use on dogs. It's almost painful for him to think of who once told him about how much potential he has...

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 05:40 AM
Baylin
Back in story!

(Jees how much to catch up on for one night! smile )

Galiss sits bolt upright his hearts pounding in his chest, he feels dizzy. It almost feels as if the amulet around his neck is choking him.
Its several minutes before he realises there's a comotion outside. He listens but right at the minute doesn't feel like intervening 'I'll leave them to squabble... I think I need a drink! I must focus......' He thinks to himself.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 07:41 AM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

(erm, rex, I do like to get the lightsabres on my belt, it's rather stupid to go out without any form of protection wink)

*looks at Terran*
"Apperently your father has the ability to find and hire kids the entire time."
*walks right pass them, ignoring them completely and goes to Galiss to check up on him*

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 11:07 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Dalton wakes up, rolling out of bed and standing up, his 'saber hanging from his belt. Under his leather-liek jacket he has hung his two pistols. He leaves the room, heading for the canteen(?), ignoring the newcomers. He nods slightly at those he already knows.
"Morning..."

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 01:42 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Oh yeah, can I duel with someone so I know the system?

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 01:44 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

Awake for hours, Christof always seems to be practicing with his saber...Never stopping, never changing expressions, always concentrating on something...He doesn't mind people not noticing him, in fact, he'd rather it be that way.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 05:10 PM
presbyguy
this space for rent

*reez observes the dueling and walks toward the group*im up for a duel if anyone wants to lose((reez is cocky))

I am your fathers,brothers,nephews,cousins former roomate.

ooooooooh your helmet is so big......

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 08:32 PM
presbyguy is currently offline Click here to Send presbyguy a Private Message Find more posts by presbyguy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"All this dueling is making me ichy for a fight, anyone wanna lose?"

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 08:57 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Dalton walked back out of the canteen and heard almpst the same thing repeated by different people.
"Sure, I don't mind losing, as long as I know I coud kick your ass in a gun duel."

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 09:31 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"Sure...Thats If you could touch me."
(Rex your cue!)

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 09:35 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

Sitting on a step nearby and looking at the Crystals that produce the beautiful Bright Blue Blades that took his masters life Christof murmers;

"Maybe one of you two will know...What exactly are we here for?"

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 09:48 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

(Doesn't Rex come on about 3 am?)

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 09:48 PM