KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » Bond °21

Bond °21
Started by: yerssot

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (66): « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
yerssot

"The French James Bond Club have confirmed that Eon Productions will be taking 007 back to his roots in 2006.
Rhe club reports that Eon are deliberately taking 007 back to his roots, heading back to the style of "From Russia With Love" with a down to earth `spy thriller` script. The film is expected to focus more on character and plot than gadgets and effects, which many say tainted the last outing "Die Another Day" in 2002."

I say ... this is GREAT news, no more overtly annoying (and sometimes just plain LOUSY) FX

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2004 08:50 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

Matthew Vaughn, director of the forthcoming "Layer Cake", has said he was in talks to helm James Bond 21.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2004 08:52 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

Pierce Brosnan out again? :

"They don't know how to move forward. I shall carry moving forward myself with my own films, my own career," he says.

"Bond has been a wonderful accomplishment for me as an actor and to be part of such a legacy has been great but I don't know what will happen next."

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 05:42 PM
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

And now they stopped production on Bond 21. sad

Hopefully, the'll be able to get Ewan McGregor as the next JB.

I like George.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2004 11:54 PM
Sith Master X is currently offline Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

nono, they haven't stopped production...just taking it slow wink

and why the heck Ewan?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2004 04:15 PM
Kaleanae

Ewan, he's good looking wink

James Bond has to be good looking and maybe he would get the movie to be nC-17 eek! (I'm joking blink )

Last edited by Kaleanae on Oct 14th, 2004 at 09:41 PM

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 09:28 PM
Kaleanae is currently offline Click here to Send Kaleanae a Private Message Find more posts by Kaleanae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

so am I stick out tongue

I'm not sure Kal... I think that perhaps a more mature Bondmovie wiht finally some blood in it wouldn't be that bad

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 09:34 PM
Kaleanae

Sure! eek!

Oooh, but that would be R confused

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 09:43 PM
Kaleanae is currently offline Click here to Send Kaleanae a Private Message Find more posts by Kaleanae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

not restricted, just... dunno the rating,but isn't there something between PG 13 and R?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 09:48 PM
Kaleanae

I don't think so erm

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 09:55 PM
yerssot

isn't there a rating for 15 or 17?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 10:14 PM
Kaleanae

I don't know, I just know that there is a G, PG, PG 13, R and NC-17

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 10:21 PM
yerssot

whats' NC-17?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 10:25 PM
Kaleanae

No one under 17 or under are admitted (Not even with parents)

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 10:26 PM
yerssot

no one 17 and under admitted? sounds good to me big grin

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 10:27 PM
Kaleanae

That means that there is a lot nudity and stuff like that blink

(I just posted that with the comment of Ewan because one of his movies is NC-17, just because he appeared in a scene - frontal nude-) messed

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 10:30 PM
yerssot

can't it just mean that when you're younger than 17, you can't enter? sad

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 10:54 PM
Kaleanae

Yes, that's it
Why the sad face?

Old Post Oct 15th, 2004 09:13 PM
yerssot

cause I'm sad it can't mean that perhaps

but it does happy pick that one big grin

Old Post Oct 15th, 2004 10:41 PM
Kaleanae

Pick the sad face? sad
stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 16th, 2004 03:37 PM