KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Book Discussion Forum » Destiny Kids!

Destiny Kids!
Started by: Nitrion

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nitrion

Destiny Kids!

--Hi my name is Aaron Arbolida... <I live in LosOsos California near San Luis Obispo and Morrobay!> I'm 18 years old...!

--I'm trying to look for somebody who is interested in new idea's!

Basicly a book I have been working on, Called the <Destiny Kids!...>

It is a story about teenage, kids, that live in <New Jersey> and venture off to a hidden pipe under the lake called <Laguna Lake!> -There they enter into a secret tunnel underneth the lake like a fish aquaruim and enter a submerged underwater space ship... There, they know a ship doctor named Dr. Evolution...

Every day they venture off to his lab which in front of Laguna lake is a mountain called Hindago...

The story heats up to a stunning revalation where they have to keep this lab a secret! Because inside the lab the doctor keeps alien forms inside of it...

--The ship doctor himself plans to direct an elete force of super human kids who can transform into alien like animals!

There another revelation builds up where there are beings called formed ones who can morph into aliens also, ...but are also evil.

I plan to make this a comic book or animated, I also had an idea to work on it for Marvel comics, but I'm not sure, just yet...! I would like to see a job order form and see if I could make my own comic for them or not.

--I want this story idea to be the millenom idea compared to readers of <Harry Potter> and <Animorphs...!>

--I would like to know if there is anybody out there who likes to write science fiction fantasy and adventure novels!

If you are a writer also or know anyone who is a writer please let me know...
--Here are the major things I am looking for.
>Editor, Idealist, Book designer, and Sponser of idea. <My Email:>
>---- [email protected]s --Please contact me...!

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 06:56 AM
Nitrion is currently offline Click here to Send Nitrion a Private Message Find more posts by Nitrion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

I hope you have luck finding someone..I wish i could write books

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 06:22 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote