KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Dan, Rupert and Emma - OFFICIAL Thread [merged]

Dan, Rupert and Emma - OFFICIAL Thread [merged]
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (35): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

DAN is good.but not excellent.there is always room for improvement though.
RUPERT is better than Dan but yes,he does make ron look like a miserable,clumsy kid.otherwise brilliant
EMMA is pathetic.can anyone get any worse.she over acts all the parts!!!speaks like she's acting while acting,and has no naturality to the part at all.she raises her ebrows wayy too much.opens her mouth as toscream out loud but ends up reciting lines.Plus SHE DOESN'T APREOVE OF HERM'S FASHION SENSE!!!

Old Post Dec 25th, 2003 07:21 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azyne

Neither do I...Herm's fashion sense must be ugly, since she's a nerd,.....

Old Post Dec 26th, 2003 01:16 AM
azyne is currently offline Click here to Send azyne a Private Message Find more posts by azyne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

bumping...

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 11:13 AM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

HERMIONE IN MY OPINION IS NOT A NERD!SHE IS AN EXTREMELY INTELLIGENT GIRL WHO HAS THE SENSE TO DRAW ATTENTION ONLY WHEN IT IS NEEDED!WHY THE H*** SHOULD SHE DRESS UP IN CLASS?!SHE IS THERE FOR STUDYING NOT FOR PUTTING ON A FASHION SHOW!!!!!

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 04:11 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Calm down duude....no need to blow a casket

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 07:12 PM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Binx

Finally finished reading the thread. smile
Okay, I'm going to start with Dan. In the first film, my friend and I watched it and we added our commentary to it and analyzed it. Dan, honestly, was pretty bad. Did anyone notice how many times he blinked one eye? I wanted to count, but I lost track. Also, his emotional range is horrible. A baby can have more facial expressions than him. He makes this real funny face right after Mrs. Weasley introduces Ron though. My friend and I kept rewinding to that part and used slow motion. Makes us crack up every time. In the second film, I will give him props because he did improve on his acting capabilities. He also laid off of the winking. About the American accent, can someone tell me which part in the Dobby scene he has the accent because I can't hear where it is. Funny, I'm American and can't hear it.
Rupert was good in the movie. I think he portrayed Ron rather well. I liked how he was like, “Follow the spiders? Why not follow the butterflies,” or something like that.
When Emma first showed up in the first film, I was like, “Daaammn.” She sounded snobby towards Ron. Another part that made me cringe was in the Great Hall in the first film where the gang meets Headless Nick. “Nearly Headless? How can you be neeeaarly headless?” Supposed to be Seamus anyway. As for the overreacting, she does in some parts of the movies, but she overemphasizes words a lot more. I want to shake her sometimes. Just kidding. I don’t have a problem with Emma, but she does say things that are kinda dumb, but everybody does that sometimes.
Tom was goooood and I didn’t find anything that annoyed me or stuck out as weird throughout any of the movies. I especially loved the bookstore scene in the second movie when he spits out, “Potter.”

That’s my two cents.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 06:05 AM
Binx is currently offline Click here to Send Binx a Private Message Find more posts by Binx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

I would like to point out that emma/rup/dan were very young when doing the first film, and it WAS their first film. Whereas Tom was 15 and has been acting for a very long time - I think one of his first films was either the Borrowers or Anna and The King, both done before he was 10

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 03:55 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danis4ever

Hey you guys...
I discovered pictures
here's the website

http://groups.msn.com/TheQuadrupalThreat2/shoebox.msnw

There is a photo album there which is labeled Disney Awards.
I just want to have your opinions on emma's clothes...
And the way she stood beside Tom, they look like a couple aren't they? Thre are more pictures in there i hope you find interesting!

Last edited by danis4ever on Jan 1st, 2004 at 06:28 PM

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 06:25 PM
danis4ever is currently offline Click here to Send danis4ever a Private Message Find more posts by danis4ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

dunno if they're really a couple - the media might just be making them look like that for some stories

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 06:32 PM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

why I dont like emma

okay...since it seems my thread call anti-emma has been closed I will state my opinion here!!!!!! and for all of you this is why I dis- like her so much.

1) she said in an interview that she hates the part of hermione, and hopes that she gets writing out.

2) if she had to kiss dan (harry) or rupert (ron) she would quit, but in all the pictures I seen she was hanging all over dan, rupert. putting her hands on there knees. putting her arm around them, now if she does not like them that way, and if she feels they dont stand a chance why flirt with them and let them think they have a chance when they dont.

3) she is only 13 and she dresses really trashy....she looks like a Brittney spears wanna be.

4) she well get very mad if you say her name wrong, and tell you about it.

5)shes an oxymoron, meaning she is always contradicting her self by saying things like (on the one part harry potter of the trails on the dvd) she says it so much fun being hermione......but then in interviews she says i hate being hermione.

6) she did not even read the hp books her dad read them for her!!!

and there are many more reasons but I will stop here.....but if you need more reasons check out this web page http://nsp.deep-ice.com/ and if you can't find it right a way look for notsoperfect (on the same web page) well okay

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 07:08 PM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danis4ever

But looks like it right?! They really are looking like a couple!

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 08:10 PM
danis4ever is currently offline Click here to Send danis4ever a Private Message Find more posts by danis4ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Candy
Jedi-Quietscheentchen

oh my god, that anti.emma site is laughable laughing

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 08:20 PM
Candy is currently offline Click here to Send Candy a Private Message Find more posts by Candy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danis4ever

Yes... i agree completely! It really gave me quite a laugh!

But honestly, at first, i thought all people love her! big grin big grin

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 08:23 PM
Candy
Jedi-Quietscheentchen

i thought it too, that emma-E.T. thing laughing
yeah, tom 'n' emma look like a couple laughing

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 08:26 PM
Candy is currently offline Click here to Send Candy a Private Message Find more posts by Candy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danis4ever

Well, i had to admit, she doesn't dress nicely!

I thought actresses should dress beautifully because often, teenagers follows their style.

I don't like her taste! big grin big grin big grin

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 08:32 PM
Jana
-

ok, i'll give my opinionas well:

dan: i really don't like him as an actor! in the first film he was horrible and the second one, was not that good either, but i have to admit there an improvement. he makes scenes like harry wants to be a hero (l. malfoy: we can just hope potter will alway there to save the day
don't worry, i will be) [sry, i don't knbow the exact words] i know, it is the script, but he said it so...so...erm...yeah, like he wants to be a hero soo badly.
rupert: i think he is a good actor, but i have to say, like many before me, that he turns ron too much into neville and ron, althopgh not the hero ike harry..., isn't that clumsy.
emma: i think emma is great! i like her a lot, because she is kind of my vision of hermione. i have to admit, that she overpronounced some words, but i think she act hermione really good!
i didn't know, if thats true what you say about emma. there are so many rumours about every actor and i think i could find so much crab about every actor in hp or ohter movies. ok, she dresses too much like a **** for my taste ass well, but if she likes it... you don't have to wear it
tom: tom is my favourite, with emma, he acts REALLY good, but he made movies before so it is no surprise.
i think he impersonate draco great.

Last edited by Jana on Jan 1st, 2004 at 08:40 PM

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 08:35 PM
Jana is currently offline Click here to Send Jana a Private Message Find more posts by Jana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Candy
Jedi-Quietscheentchen

yeah, maybe the dressing's not the best, but that says nozthing how she is, and sometimes she wears good things. i dont thing that her father reads to her, i think he read tro her when she was little, and so she meant it!

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 08:36 PM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

well actually in an interview she said that her father read to her. this was on time for kids interviews

Have you read each Harry Potter book? How many times? Which is your favorite and why?
Yes, I have read them all. My dad actually read them to me..

and if none of you belive me just go to http://nsp deep-ice.com/ then go to notsoperfect, then look at the interviews part....its all there.

and another thing...I know tons of people have said that she dresses trashy and, what gets me is she is 13..only 13 and she dresses like a britteny spears/ barbie wann be, I'm 16 and I dont dress as sluty and trashy as her...she is sooo fake!!!!

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 02:09 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azyne

Re: why I dont like emma

THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME THE BEST LAUGH I'VE HAD IN A VERY LONG TIME.

Your website is...just...too funny to put into words rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Okay, I'm going to make you look really stupid, so get ready (my comments are underlined):

quote:
Originally posted by raven guardia
okay...since it seems my thread call anti-emma has been closed that's for a reason, dimwit I will state my opinion here!!!!!! and for all of you this is why I dis- like her so much.

1) she said in an interview that she hates the part of hermione, point out to me exactly which interview and where she said then, then I will believe you. As you know, I am a big Emma fan and have kept up with every interview she's had, and the closest thing I remember her saying was "I'm not like Hermione because she's more academic, and I'm more into sports and art" and hopes that she gets writing out. What the hell does that mean?

2) if she had to kiss dan (harry) or rupert (ron) she would quit,MY GOD. DYPSHIT *points to raven* SHE WAS JOKING. Yeah..joke...that's what people mean when they say "Just kidding"...she was laughing about that. JOKE. but in all the pictures I seen she was hanging all over dan, rupert. They're her friends. I'm hanging over my guy friends too. No big deal, it's the twenty-first century, GET WITH THE PROGRAM. putting her hands on there knees. that was one time with Dan, when she was URGING HIM TO CONTINUE WHAT HE WAS SAYING. Yeah. I'd suggest knowing your facts before blurting them. putting her arm around them, it's a FRIENDLY gesture now if she does not like them that way, and if she feels they dont stand a chance when did she say that? When did she even imply it?? No, it's just idiots like you who twist words and don't understand jokes. why flirt with them and let them think they have a chance when they dont. Argh. I'm getting tired of your level of stupidity.

3) she is only 13 and she dresses really trashy that is strictly a matter of opinion...I think her clothes are fine. I wouldn't wear tank tops and spagetti straps, but MOST 13-YEAR-OLDS DO.....she looks like a Brittney spears wanna be. No, no, you're confusing Emma with Hilary Duff.

4) she well get very mad if you say her name wrong, AGAIN, get your facts straight. She said she'll get mad if you pronounce "Hermione" wrong, and NO FRICKIN DUH she'd get mad, she's not Hermione. Hermione doesn't get mad when Viktor calls her "Herm-own-ninny" but Emma does. and tell you about it. I'd let you know if you got my name wrong too. I don't like when you can't pronounce a simple name, it's just dumb.

5)shes an oxymoron, meaning she is always contradicting her self I know what an oxymoron is, thank you very much by saying things like (on the one part harry potter of the trails on the dvd) she says it so much fun being hermione......but then in interviews she says i hate being hermione. For the last fricken time, SHE NEVER SAID SHE HATES BEING HERMIONE.

6) she did not even read the hp books her dad read them for her!!! SO WHAT? Your parents never read you stories when you were a kid? Yeah, Emma was a kid once too, you know. Her dad reads them for her, that's just a sweet thing that she wants to share.

and there are many more reasons but I will stop here.....but if you need more reasons check out this web page http://nsp.deep-ice.com/ and if you can't find it right a way look for notsoperfect (on the same web page) well okay

THAT IS ONE FUNNY WEBSITE. YOU LOVE HER!!!! Admit it already. YOU MADE GRAPHICS OF HER. YOU MADE COLLAGES OF HER. YOU MADE A WEBSITE FOR HER. YOU LOVE HER, YOU ADMIRE HER, HER AND HER BEAUTY, SO JUST ADMIT IT!!! I loved your website, it's just drop-dead hilarious!!! You made descriptions of her clothes, you even said good things about her...I BET YOU GO TO YOUR WEBSITE TO STARE AT HER PICTURE. Man, you crack me up. Sure, she's not the best actress, but yeah, she's a kid. So you ask, if she's a kid, why does she dress like a ****? SHE DOESN'T. EVERY 13-YEAR-OLD I KNOW DRESSES LIKE THAT. Maybe you live in an old-fashioned family or something, but you need to modernize your closet just a bit!!

I think your so funny, that you convert your jealousy into hate, just to make yourself feel better. PATHETIC. *spits* It's people like you who take people like Emma and make them into bad figures, meanwhile YOU'RE the one who should shape up.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 03:33 AM
azyne is currently offline Click here to Send azyne a Private Message Find more posts by azyne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Binx

Actually, Dan's first movie was Tailor of Panama. I never saw it, so I don't know if it was a prominent role or not.

As for the Disney pics, there's a head-to-toe picture that's not on the site of Emma and Tom that shows her shoes, which I'm not feeling, but otherwise, her outfit is okay.

She does not dress like a ****. I've seen kids younger than her dress skankier.

So what if her Dad read the books to her. She was eight years old when the first book came out. It's not like she's twenty and her Dad's reading to her.

Azyne, chill just a little bit. Be like this cool, not like this mad. You got you're point across, but could have went without the spitting.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 04:05 AM
Binx is currently offline Click here to Send Binx a Private Message Find more posts by Binx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote