KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Dan, Rupert and Emma - OFFICIAL Thread [merged]

Dan, Rupert and Emma - OFFICIAL Thread [merged]
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (35): « First ... « 33 34 [35]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ShaKoon
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't like any of them, they get on my nerves, emma's accent sounds sooo fake, daniel is always jumped up (he is high?) rupert looks dead stupid all the time! sorry if i made you upset

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 01:21 AM
ShaKoon is currently offline Click here to Send ShaKoon a Private Message Find more posts by ShaKoon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

You don't have to write that you hate them in every thread you know !

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 01:23 AM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ShaKoon
I don't like any of them, they get on my nerves, emma's accent sounds sooo fake, daniel is always jumped up (he is high?) rupert looks dead stupid all the time! sorry if i made you upset
I remember someone saying "Oh, I wanna have IT with her" her being Emma... Whats the word I'm looking for here.. Hypocrite? Also... how is someones accent fake when they are from that country? And Dan is just being a normal person (I should say teen actor because most teen actors are like that...) and Rupert is... well.. he is how he is. Don't be so shallow. xD

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 09:22 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Luna150
here is what i think of there acting skills.
Daniel: Truthfully in the 1st movie he was as wooden as a tree. He has got better in the 2nd film but in some part he sudenley aquires an american accent.
Rupert: Brilliant actor but i dont think he is absolutley pefect for ron. He look kins like him *shorter* which is why they chose him but he makes ron seem like a clumsy stupid thicko. Ron is none of thease. he is just poor and has useless stuff. Rupert is turning ron into neville longbottom Then again he just does as he is told i guess
Emma: Again brilliant has hermione down to a tee. She dont look exactly like my vision of hermione btu i doubt any1 does. Th most impirtant thing is she can act like hermione. She is definatly my fav actor in the hp movies way to go emma!
P.S if i was going to do one for tom it would eb simerlar to emmas execpt he looks just like draco lol

americia has no accent. Just several different types

Sectinos ofAmericia has a distinct accent, but not the whole of americia itself.

The Trio of Fire lives!!!!! However the flame may filcker, it's light will guide the world!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 04:46 AM
JesuseyGoodness is currently offline Click here to Send JesuseyGoodness a Private Message Find more posts by JesuseyGoodness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by Saberstylemasta

Sectinos ofAmericia has a distinct accent, but not the whole of americia itself.
For British people, it must be like we got the accent, so they call it that.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 10:07 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LiveAndLetDie

My opinion on them

Dan: Very wooden in the first movie, and really cute. In the second movie, he got a lot better and in the third movie: wow. His crying sucks, but other than that, he was brillant. Not to mention that he`s really cute ^_^
Emma: In the first one she was perfect. She hit the nail on the head. Same with the 2nd one. I didn`t like her as much in the third one, and I thought the "girl power!" thing got annoying in the interveiws. I mean, Hermione would never say, "Is that really what my hair looks like from the back?" She was ok, but I thought that they could`ve gone without that line
Rupert: I loved him in the first two movies. In the third one, he was ok. He didn`t really have much of a part. Overall, I like him.

ShaKoon: Dan is a 16 year male..DUH he`s going to be hyped up. How can Emma`s accent be fake IF SHE`S FROM ENGLAND?!? And last of all, Rupert doesn`t look stupid. Bored, maybe, but not stupid

I opened the door when it was cold outside
Hopin you`d find your own way in

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 02:41 PM
LiveAndLetDie is currently offline Click here to Send LiveAndLetDie a Private Message Find more posts by LiveAndLetDie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alma negra
Pink Lady with a Firebolt

Originally posted by Saberstylemasta

that's true. it depends if you're like from the south or if you're from new york or other places. i can't say whether anyones accents are fake because i don't have one. they SOUND real.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 04:16 PM
alma negra is currently offline Click here to Send alma negra a Private Message Find more posts by alma negra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by LiveAndLetDie
My opinion on them

Dan: Very wooden in the first movie, and really cute. In the second movie, he got a lot better and in the third movie: wow. His crying sucks, but other than that, he was brillant. Not to mention that he`s really cute ^_^
Emma: In the first one she was perfect. She hit the nail on the head. Same with the 2nd one. I didn`t like her as much in the third one, and I thought the "girl power!" thing got annoying in the interveiws. I mean, Hermione would never say, "Is that really what my hair looks like from the back?" She was ok, but I thought that they could`ve gone without that line
Rupert: I loved him in the first two movies. In the third one, he was ok. He didn`t really have much of a part. Overall, I like him.

ShaKoon: Dan is a 16 year male..DUH he`s going to be hyped up. How can Emma`s accent be fake IF SHE`S FROM ENGLAND?!? And last of all, Rupert doesn`t look stupid. Bored, maybe, but not stupid
Did Emma decide to say "Is that really what my hair looks like from the back?"? Seriously... wasn't it the script she was following?

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 07:18 PM
LiveAndLetDie

No, she didn`t...but it`s still out of character for Hermione. And, who knows? There was some add-lip in this movie (I read it in some interveiw, I don`t remember which one) so it could`ve easily been her just adding on a line. Not that I`m saying it is, because I wasn`t there, but the point is that the line was OOC

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 08:04 PM
LiveAndLetDie is currently offline Click here to Send LiveAndLetDie a Private Message Find more posts by LiveAndLetDie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

It was meant as a joke.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 08:16 PM
LiveAndLetDie

oh no expression I`m kind of slow...forgive me, lol

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 08:19 PM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Slowness takes the best of us.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 08:24 PM
ilovedaniel

Here is my opinion on them:

Daniel: First movie-i think looking back now, he has improved alot from this movie but hess sooo cute in it-I think that he was a littly shy but he played harry really well. Second one-he improved alot more and became alot more serious about it. Third one-wow! He was fantastic in that-he acted soo much how i imagined harry to be-and fit! ha ha lol-Finally, the fourth one-well what can i say-dan has improved alot more on his crying, he actually made me feel sad because of it and it was much more emotional. I think dan also improved on his developmment of character-got into it alot more. I think dan is the perfect harry on film to!

Rupert-First movie, he was hilarious-i think he was perfect in the ps. He added so much comedy into it even though his voice of course sounds better when it broke. Second movie-it isnt my fav but i think he acted so much like a weasley would act like-for instance his facial expressions.third movie-he was very funny again-i wish he had been in it alot more though and his acting improved alot more-fourth movie-i think rupert is sooo good at playing ron.the yule ball scene with hermione was how a typical ron would act and like dan, came into much more depth with his character-hes my favourite character now to!

Emma-First movie-i think she was perfect as hermione-really bosy and nosy about things-loved the bushy hair to-i think she was fantastic-second movie- i did like her acting in this but thought she could improve alot more,her hair was a bit long in this one i thought but still liked it-third movie-she had a big part in this and came of with it really well though-i didnt think she was perfect in it but i fnd that she was alot better at crying on camera and she was alot more confident-fourth movie-i loved her-she was great. The yule ball scene with ron really got to me-i felt so sorry for her and i loved seeing her fall in love-i think she has improved deeply in this film too-shes very talented.
big grin big grin

Attachment: gof79.jpg
This has been downloaded 21 time(s).

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 04:17 PM
ilovedaniel is currently offline Click here to Send ilovedaniel a Private Message Find more posts by ilovedaniel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote