KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » USH'S MATRIX GAME FOURTH ASSIGNMENT (PHILOSOPHY PATH)- 'The Journey'

USH'S MATRIX GAME FOURTH ASSIGNMENT (PHILOSOPHY PATH)- 'The Journey'
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (53): « First ... « 51 52 [53]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

They are drawing weapons- alongisde the dozen or so masked associates of Melitus that wre with them- so it looks bad...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 7th, 2004 02:34 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

They might be prepared to help us... confused

But probably not. Azrael draws his knife.

I presume we're in close combat distance?

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post May 7th, 2004 02:47 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Err, no, you are separated.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post May 7th, 2004 03:04 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

i can't remember if i have my katana with me....heck..i can't even remember which paths i had....or the moves....i'll struggle to look for them

Old Post May 7th, 2004 03:14 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, everyone has to catch up with their characters before the next Assignment anyway, which is kinda when things will pick up

BtVS

Old Post May 7th, 2004 03:36 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Well he pulls his Ingrams instead.

Old Post May 7th, 2004 05:16 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

i do know my character based on this lates version of the game...but the rules don't apply in this mission, i assume.....
and i have to look on the old path system, if we are to fight

Old Post May 7th, 2004 06:10 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Fighting will be in Assignment 5!

BtVS

Old Post May 7th, 2004 06:32 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

What would have happened is we had chosen 'us' to die? And provided valid reason for the other to live?

Old Post May 7th, 2004 06:46 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Dallas would have freaked out at you before you drank...

BtVS

Old Post May 7th, 2004 06:51 PM
Dexx
wingless

yeha..that figures...so we don't exits the matrix in this assignment

Old Post May 7th, 2004 07:03 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

No, but as previously pointed out, you all started the Assignment fully loaded, to be decided at your next Loadout point.

BtVS

Old Post May 7th, 2004 07:09 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok folks! That's the deal. Now, we need to get everyone's characters updated before we go onto the fift and final assignment of the story, so get all that done ASAP!

BtVS

Old Post May 9th, 2004 11:44 AM