KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » USH'S MATRIX GAME FOURTH ASSIGNMENT (COMBAT PATH)- 'The Heist'

USH'S MATRIX GAME FOURTH ASSIGNMENT (COMBAT PATH)- 'The Heist'
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (54): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

USH'S MATRIX GAME FOURTH ASSIGNMENT (COMBAT PATH)- 'The Heist'

No briefing as of yet, but one will follow.

You guys are legging it away from the CCC building at all due speed. In the chaos of the explosion from before, the collapses since, and the chemical fire you just got caught in, you are able to get away clean, if singed. To remind people, here is the damage you start on for this Assignment:

San: 6
Barb: 1
Ares: 9
Burn: 5
Mors: 6
Cloud: 1

Now, things are tenuous. You guys have not achieved your objective. Agents are still trying to find you, and you have no way out of the Matrix as of yet.

San, your phone rings- it is Finn.

"Sorry for the long silence," he says. "Sentinels are scanning the area and we are having to run very quiet. Anywya, you guys need re-supplying right now. Shez is up to something else so they cannot spare the time to programme anything. I'll guide you to a hardline, so we can bring some guns to you."

Note- whilst some have done it in the beta thread, could all players please update their stat and skill options in the character creation thread. Those who already have done so may wish to check the difference it has made to their characters in the Download thread- espeically San, who is on 13s right now and may wish to re-juggle her downloading

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 03:41 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

I'm done right?

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 09:11 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yup

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 09:27 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

allrighty!
now all we need is er... everyone else

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 09:30 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

So it seems!

BtVS

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 09:48 PM
Peach
mordrem

...okay, I gotta go check out the downloads to see exactly what's going on there...blink

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 10:59 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Happy now?

BtVS

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 11:12 PM
Barbarossa
King of the bitchslappers

Yes VERY Happy!!!!!

In Fact MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 12:21 AM
Barbarossa is currently offline Click here to Send Barbarossa a Private Message Find more posts by Barbarossa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Scary...

BtVS

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 12:27 AM
REXXXX
Networking

messed

Anyway...

"I could use a few guns to add to my empty arsenal..." Ares says unhappily. "And bring me something to patch my burns!"

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 12:40 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Much better...

...and I'm trying to figure out exactly when the hell Barbarossa got on here, since he was supposed to be at a club meeting...blink

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 02:13 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

*Twilight Zone music*

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 06:14 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

I could do with a new katana

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 07:14 AM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Marduk is waiting for you at the hardline, complete with his slim Arabian good looks, and a lot of guns concealed around his person- Marduk is a fabulous gunner.

"Hey guys," he says. "You all bearing up ok?"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 06:34 PM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

"I've been hit by an agent, fallen out a window, been shot, jumped across a gaping hole, burnt myself on a hot pipe and heen trapped under some rubble in a room full of dangerous chemicals and fire. Other than that just peachy" Cloud says sarcastically.

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 06:36 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"I wish I could tell you things are getting better," says Marduk, "but they are not. This is a situation of great adversity. If it is any compensation, you are in a better state than the others.

"I have brought the weapons you need."

BtVS

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 06:47 PM
Peach
mordrem

"Great. We need some weapons here. Especially since those damn agents are probably looking for us right now..."

(I'll be going with my same loadout as always...)

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 09:33 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I don't need loadout details until I start a loadout section; this is just the time you would be getting the weapons is all.

Marduk shakes his head.

"Don't worry, they seem to be off your case," says Marduk. "They don't actually seem too bothered about you. It's probably because they have dispatched the sentinels to take care of us. They know that even if our ships escape, you guys are dead. That's assuming they know your cvode has been altered, but we think that is a safe bet."

BtVS

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 09:36 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"Great, Sentinels too..." Ares says, shrugging. He takes another Ingrams and as many spare clips as can hold.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 11:41 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Please, don't bother describing the guns, I am only going to ask you for real later!

Does anyone have any questions for Marduk? He can give you sane advice but he'll need to get back to his ship soon.

BtVS

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 11:44 PM