KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » USH'S MATRIX GAME FOURTH ASSIGNMENT (COMBAT PATH)- 'The Heist'

USH'S MATRIX GAME FOURTH ASSIGNMENT (COMBAT PATH)- 'The Heist'
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (54): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

Heh, oops...

"What happened to the others, Marduk?"

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 11:47 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"They went to deal with Melitus," says Marduk, "but it did not go well. I am afraid I cannot tell you much more than that as we lost contact with them as soon as they entered Melitus's realm."

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 11:49 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"Damn, they were good men. But we can't just sit around here and mope, there has to be something we have to do or else you wouldn't be here."

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 12:05 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"I am just making sure you are well and re-armed," says Marduk. "We'll work on getting you out but I have no guarantees at this point."

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 12:07 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Of course," Ares says. "Well, somehow I doubt that Melitus killed them..."

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 12:16 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"We know they aren't dead," says Marduk. "Their bio signs are still showing... if reading rather unusually."

BtVS

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 12:21 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Go figure," Ares says, rolling his eyes.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 12:22 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"With the Sentinels around we cannot contact Zion at this point either, not that they could do much.

I won't lie to you; we have only a matter of hours before the Sentinels find either the Shez or the Percy. As you know, if we move... well, we are bound to leave broadcast depth at some point. We'll endeavour to go around in circles as long as we can but if we do that, at some point we'll have to hit the EMP..."

BtVS

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 12:25 AM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

"Indeed. No use losing ships just because you can't get the crew out," Mors says sadistically.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 12:31 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Marduk nods.

"If it was simply a choice of abandoning you to save our own lives there would ne no question of it," he says, "but of course if the ships are destroyed then that's it for all of us anyway."

BtVS

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 12:34 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Ares nods, sympathetically for himself.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 12:47 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Take heart," says Marduk. "It will take something more than this to put our crews down. If we are lucky, we can catch our opponents off guard, for the first time."

BtVS

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 12:51 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"I hope you are right, Marduk..." Ares says. "So, what do we do now?"

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 12:54 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"I'll head back to my ship," says Marduk. "You guys lay low and wait for Dallas to contact you.

"Don't worry, I am sure his plan won't be too extreme this time."

-

Aboard the Shez

"Dallas, please tell me that's not the Freeway you are looking at there!" says Ariadne.

"Um... no..." says Dallas, unconvincingly.

-

BtVS

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 12:58 AM
REXXXX
Networking

(Goddamn...)

"Alright, Marduk, thanks for your help, and the guns."

Ares waits patiently for Dallas to call, hoping that there are no crazy plans that include blowing yourself up.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 01:07 AM
Peach
mordrem

Heh...oh great, more Dallas plans...is the objective of the first set of assignments to kill all the characters or something?

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 01:11 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Awww, you don't like Dallas?

BtVS

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 01:14 AM
Peach
mordrem

More like his crazy ideas...they're like things that I would come up with which is the really scary part blink

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 01:21 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Heh... remember the important thing with Dallas, though.

BtVS

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 01:22 AM
REXXXX
Networking

What, that he's nuts?

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 01:54 AM