KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Pet Pics

Pet Pics
Started by: Tex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tex
Yumsz

Sleep Pet Pics

I got a new scanner over Christmas and it's about time I tried it out. smokin'

I dont want to post a pic of me, you can read my reason why in 'The Party Time Thread', so I'll just post pics of my pets.

So if you have any pets, feel free to post their pics, I'm a real animal person.

Since I dont have a hosting site, I'll just make them attachments:

Pic#1
This is my dog Max back in August of 2001. My little brother found him on the street. He was in real bad shape, dirty, hungry, the vet said he removed 27 ticks! Here he is after coming home from the vet:

Attachment: baby max.jpg
This has been downloaded 40 time(s).

Old Post Jan 16th, 2002 09:30 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

cute dog

pet pics? Well, I have one animal at hime: a serpent... my sister

Old Post Jan 16th, 2002 09:33 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

This one was taken this month:
He's sleeping on the couch, Ohhhh, how cute! big grin

Attachment: big max.jpg
This has been downloaded 35 time(s).

Old Post Jan 16th, 2002 09:33 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

This is my favorite pet, my cat Pienja. She's 10 years old and looks 4. She may look like a cat diva, but she's really nice and loving. She likes to sleep and wash herself on my bed, as seen in this pic:

Attachment: pienja.jpg
This has been downloaded 36 time(s).

Old Post Jan 16th, 2002 09:36 PM
yerssot

nice couch

Old Post Jan 16th, 2002 09:37 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

and nice bed btw

Old Post Jan 16th, 2002 09:38 PM
Billy The Kid
Wanted dead or alive

The dog is the mans best friend, you know smile

Old Post Jan 16th, 2002 09:39 PM
Billy The Kid is currently offline Click here to Send Billy The Kid a Private Message Find more posts by Billy The Kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

Teck... sit! Sit Teck!!!
That's a good boy! Now you get a cookie!

Old Post Jan 16th, 2002 09:40 PM
Tex
Yumsz

Thanks yers, it's European wink

OK last one:
This is Shirley the squirrel. She lives in our tree and has been feeding at her little chair for four years now. She's really smart and has had 3 litters as far as we can tell.

She's very protective of her little chair, so dont get any ideas Yerssott stick out tongue

Attachment: shirley.jpg
This has been downloaded 36 time(s).

Old Post Jan 16th, 2002 09:41 PM
yerssot

Yerssott? that guy has almost the same name as me! stick out tongue

So... high up the tree, away from you huh?

Old Post Jan 16th, 2002 09:44 PM
queeq
Chaos

Now a pic of you, Tex. evil face

Old Post Jan 16th, 2002 10:22 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm NO stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 16th, 2002 11:43 PM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

I didn't know they had grass and trees in Texas cool

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Jan 17th, 2002 04:27 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aquarius87
How many miles to babylon

My vision of texas is like a vast area full of fat people and big buildings,outside the cities i think of ranches and like rodeo's and stuff....with those cactus plants too.
I'm scanning some pics of my monkeys and my dog and my new burmese kitten...

Old Post Jan 17th, 2002 05:30 AM
Aquarius87 is currently offline Click here to Send Aquarius87 a Private Message Find more posts by Aquarius87 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Yup, theres a bunch of fat people. Ranches and country hicks outisde the cities. Haven't seen a Cactus yet. Maybe theres some out towards El Paso.

Ok my turn.

When I think of Australia I see Sydney and Melbourne with big buildings, skinny blond haired people. And the rest of the continent as red sand.

Monkeys?!? That's so kewl!
Are you an illegal Monkey smuggler? big grin

Old Post Jan 17th, 2002 07:13 AM
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Tex, I'm amazed at your abilty to tell the age of a cat!!!!!

BizR and kewl. big grin

Old Post Jan 17th, 2002 10:36 AM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Tex, Max is absolutely ADORABLE !!!!!!!!!!!

Why people abandon animals I'll never understand. I hope they all go to hell someday.

Max looks like a yellow lab....soooooo cute !!!!!!! smile smile

Old Post Jan 17th, 2002 03:06 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

I know exactly how you feel about those kind of people! I think that they should be jailed or fined for doing such horrible things!

Max was in real bad shape, he was missing one of those soft fatty pads on his leg. The vet said that he pain must of been unberable and that he was amazed that he had lived that long.

We had a dog that we've had for 10 years, and he died 2 years ago on Thanksgiving. His name was Max too, so we like to think that this max is a reincarnated version of our last Max! Yeah, we're goofy, I know.

But we spoil him rotten! and he loves every minute of it! smile

Old Post Jan 17th, 2002 04:33 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

I don't care what anybody says about ya, Tex. When it comes to animals, you and I were cut from the same mold !!!!!!! smile smile smile

Old Post Jan 17th, 2002 08:58 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

He's...... your brother???!! eek!

Old Post Jan 17th, 2002 09:00 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote