KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Favorite Jack Sparrow Lines!

Favorite Jack Sparrow Lines!
Started by: Slonik9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (28): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Im_Fuzzy
AKA: Tim_Fuzzy

mine is

"Pirate!"

"NOW YOU'LL SEE HOW REAL VAMPIRES DO BATTLE!" Alucard from Hellsing

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 12:58 AM
Im_Fuzzy is currently offline Click here to Send Im_Fuzzy a Private Message Find more posts by Im_Fuzzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

ohhh when he said "you cheated" haha that was good

it is n o t our dreams that show .[what].[we].[trully].[are]. ...it is, our c h o i c e s

S L Y T H E R I N B A R O N N E S S

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 02:50 AM
LadySlytherin is currently offline Click here to Send LadySlytherin a Private Message Find more posts by LadySlytherin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

Yea. it's cool. some of my friend think it's I'm a pirate. but he just say's "Pirate" he looks hot when he says that too.... yup!

**I Love Johnny Depp. love**

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 03:17 AM
JacksBabe777 is currently offline Click here to Send JacksBabe777 a Private Message Find more posts by JacksBabe777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Isilcal
Moonshine

probably said but ..

"But WHY is the rum gone?!"

"No- not you- we named the monkey Jack."

From the ashes of fire shall be woken, a light from the shadow shall spring, renewed shall be Blade that was broken. The crownless again shall be King.

loveKit, Aurora, Exa, Sauron, Mr. Bacon, Pip-foot, Iirima, Melani, PippinTook, SamIam, OrlandoOYEA, ILoveOrlandoB, AlexRyder, Shadowylove

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 03:25 AM
Isilcal is currently offline Click here to Send Isilcal a Private Message Find more posts by Isilcal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

i like this one too:

(Whistles) Eunice's... all of 'em
and
Thats interesting. (does thing with fingers and medallion) Couldn't resist, mate.....

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 03:35 AM
JacksBabe777 is currently offline Click here to Send JacksBabe777 a Private Message Find more posts by JacksBabe777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
J.DEPPLOVER

My Favoite:

Mullroy: What's your purpose in Port Royal, Mr. Smith ?
Murtogg: Yeah, and no lies.
Jack Sparrow: Well, then, I confess, it is my intention to commandeer one of these ships, pick up a crew in Tortuga, raid, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out.
Murtogg: I said no lies.
Mullroy: I think he's telling the truth.
Murtogg: If he were telling the truth, he wouldn't have told us.
Jack Sparrow: Unless, of course, he knew you wouldn't believe the truth even if he told it to you.

:READING: BOOKWORM

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 06:51 AM
J.DEPPLOVER is currently offline Click here to Send J.DEPPLOVER a Private Message Find more posts by J.DEPPLOVER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
J.DEPPLOVER

THE LAST LINE IS THE ONE THATS ACTUALLY MY FAVE.

Jack Sparrow: Unless, of course, he knew you wouldn't believe the truth even if he told it to you.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 06:55 AM
J.DEPPLOVER is currently offline Click here to Send J.DEPPLOVER a Private Message Find more posts by J.DEPPLOVER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
J.DEPPLOVER

I LIKE:

"The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do. For instance, you can accept that your father was a pirate and a good man or you can't. But pirate is in your blood, boy, so you'll have to square with that some day. And me, for example, I can let you drown, but I can't bring this ship into Tortuga all by me onesies, savvy? So, can you sail under the command of a pirate, or can you not?"

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 07:05 AM
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

OHHH i like those too. i forgot about those for a minute there..
how bout. ummm...

Jack: Scarlette
Scarlettesadslaps jack)
Jack: not sure i deserved that......Giselle
Giselle: who was she???
Jack What?
GisellesadSlaps jack)
Jack: i may have deseved that one.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 02:36 PM
J.DEPPLOVER

I like:

Jack: Thank you, Commmodore, for getting us ready to make way! We'd've had a hard time of it by ourselves!

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 08:50 PM
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

yea i like that too.

We've all arived at a very special place... spiritually, ecuminically... gramatically... Commodore i want you to know that i was rooting for you. know that... Elizabeth, it never would've worked between us darling. i'm sorry. WILL.......... Nice hat...

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 09:09 PM
Tassie

i love everything he says big grin he's a great actor
laughing i loved when he was standing on the mass of the sinking ship
but i guess that's not a line confused

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 09:56 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

It wouldnt make sense if it was just honest. Barbossa says hes a hard man to predict and Jack says hes really not cause you can always count on him to be dishonest cause why would he say he does stupid things?

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 11:11 PM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chelse_gladrin9
mY cheMicAl roMaNcE-er

Ragetti: You!
Pintel: You're supposed to be dead!
JACK: AM I NOT? oh, palulay.... palu-li-la-la-lulu... parlili...parsnip, parsley, partener, partner...
Ragetti: Parley?
Jack: Parley! that's the one. Parlley. Parley!
Pintel: PARLEY? down to the depths what ever man that thought up the word parley!
Jack: that would be the French...

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 12:58 AM
Chelse_gladrin9 is currently offline Click here to Send Chelse_gladrin9 a Private Message Find more posts by Chelse_gladrin9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

ahhhhhhhhh i love the "but i CAAAAANT run this ship all by me onsies savvy?" haha i couldnt stop saying savvy after the movie ^_^

it is n o t our dreams that show .[what].[we].[trully].[are]. ...it is, our c h o i c e s

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 04:00 AM
LadySlytherin is currently offline Click here to Send LadySlytherin a Private Message Find more posts by LadySlytherin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

o i like when he and will are in the blacksmith shop and jack says

"u look somewhat familiar, have i threatened u before?" its not my favorite but i thot i'd mention it cause no one else has

and

"u can keep doing that all day, the dog is never going to move."

jack: "i kno those guns! it's the pearl!"
thief: "i've heard stories...never leaves any survivors" (i kno i skipped a few words there, sorry)
jack: "no survivors? then where do the stories come from, i wonder?"

"Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage"
--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 04:13 AM
Nobody'sGirl is currently offline Click here to Send Nobody'sGirl a Private Message Find more posts by Nobody'sGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

those arent the best but i like them a lot

--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 04:14 AM
Nobody'sGirl is currently offline Click here to Send Nobody'sGirl a Private Message Find more posts by Nobody'sGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

ohh i like the threatened one

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 04:16 AM
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

yeah i kno

--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 04:48 AM
J.DEPPLOVER

I Know This doesn't Matter but does anyone have their B-Day on

JUNE 9TH

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 07:56 AM