KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Favorite Jack Sparrow Lines!

Favorite Jack Sparrow Lines!
Started by: Slonik9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (28): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

people r entitled to like whoever the hell they want, actors, neighbors, classmates, whatever. some people r all like "oo u cant like celebrities and actors and whatnot cause blah blah blah" an i dont understand that. y cant people like who they wanna like?

"Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage"
--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 03:10 AM
Nobody'sGirl is currently offline Click here to Send Nobody'sGirl a Private Message Find more posts by Nobody'sGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cycochic

I am all for liking whoever you like as well. I just don't like those people who go too over the top and start acting crazy!!! Not that I am saying you are crazy by the way I was just saying!!!

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 07:23 PM
cycochic is currently offline Click here to Send cycochic a Private Message Find more posts by cycochic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Johnnylover19

that is so cool !
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 09:51 PM
Johnnylover19 is currently offline Click here to Send Johnnylover19 a Private Message Find more posts by Johnnylover19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

yeah when ppl start obsessing and going wacko over ppl theyve never met an prolly never will meet it gets a little annoying and slightly frightening. especially when the celeb is married...

--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 11:09 PM
Nobody'sGirl is currently offline Click here to Send Nobody'sGirl a Private Message Find more posts by Nobody'sGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
in love...
in hell

pirate love well i love how captin jack sparrow talks..!
its clear understandable and in british..!

* ThErE`s No ToMoRrOw.....JuSt SaDnEsS aNd SoRrOw......*

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 01:58 AM
in love... is currently offline Click here to Send in love... a Private Message Find more posts by in love... Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

i kno jack has an awesome voice! i wish i could copy his accent but i cant. sigh. i try but i suck so i stop trying.

--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 02:02 AM
FieryDragon
A Pirate's Life For Me

My favorite line would have to one of these two :

Barbossa: I want 50% of ye plunder.
Jack Sparrow: 15.
Barbossa: 40.
Jack Sparrow: 25.
Barbossa: [Considering]
Jack Sparrow: And I'll buy you a hat. A really BIG one... Commodore.

[At gunpoint, Jack Sparrow forces Elizabeth Swann to reattach his sword and compass to his belt. She pulls the belt tight]
Jack Sparrow: Easy on the goods, darling.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 03:36 AM
FieryDragon is currently offline Click here to Send FieryDragon a Private Message Find more posts by FieryDragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

yeah those r good. i like that hat one, lol.

--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 03:44 AM
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

oo i just thot of some lines i liked. theyre not my favorite (u'll have to look towards the beginning of the forum for those) but i like this:

will and jack are in the upsidedown rowboat under the water (by the way HOW does that work?? wouldn't it float, seeing as its WOOD filled with AIR??? i dont get that)

will: this is either madness, or brilliance
jack: it's remarkable how often those two traits coencide (ahh no i can't spell it. co -in - side. something like that)
i dunno i liked that line.

but now that i'm started on this, y did the rowboat thing work? i mean i understand how they can breathe cause of the air bubble thingie (ive tried something similar with a bucket before) but how do they stand down there? i mean, boats float cause their wood. air floats.people even (for the most part) float. i mean, u can't like walk on the bottom of a pool or anything without a great struggle to keep yourself down. and a boat full of air would never stay down. (i had trouble keeping the bucket down) so how does that work??? it it jst some kinda unexplained moviemagic, or was there some scientifical thing?

OMG i really need to stop overanalizing stuff. i hate when i do that. but it bothers me. sorry about all this mess.

--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 03:57 AM
DeepPink

They were hlding the boat down, so it doesn't float and there is enough air in it for them to breath.
I think they could walk on the bottom cos they had all they're clothes and swords and pistols and crap weighing them down.
I like it when Jack says "Will. . . nice hat!" thats hilarious! laughing laughing laughing

You do what you love, and f*ck the rest.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 04:29 PM
DeepPink is currently offline Click here to Send DeepPink a Private Message Find more posts by DeepPink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Llamabrat1206

I love Johnny Depp

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 05:00 PM
Llamabrat1206 is currently offline Click here to Send Llamabrat1206 a Private Message Find more posts by Llamabrat1206 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

yeah me too!!!!
to elizabeth he said:
"it would never have worked between us darling. i'm sorry" (i think)
and then he's like
"will, nice hat"

i mean, i was expecting something more...i dunno dramatic, like "after all we've been through" or something like that so i luved when he just said "nice hat". it was funny.

p.s. even with clothes on they still would have floated esp. with a wooden boat full of air but whatever i will stop worrying about that. sorry.

--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 11:59 PM
BlackCrawler
Dead;Kruegers last victim

My faves are:

"There will be no living with her after this"

"i couldn' t help my self"

"When i was alive i might have been a little naughty, but after they killed me i became something much much worse the stuff nightmares are made of.....being dead wasn't a problem but being forgotten now thats a b!tch"
-Robert Englund (both)

Old Post Mar 21st, 2004 08:36 PM
BlackCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send BlackCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by BlackCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

oh i like when jack is in the jail and will comes running down and says, "you, sparrow, you familiar with that ship the Black Pearl?"
and jack does this kind of thing, i dont kno how to describe it, almost like he's trying to make himself comfortable and says "i've heard of it"

i dunno i just liked the way he said it and the way you find out later that its his ship

--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 03:49 AM
«§hõnknêss»

"but whys the rum gone" Im obsessed with rum and the monkey LOL

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Apr 6th, 2004 12:34 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joscail
HiSecurity Mental Patient

my fav quotes are:

~(The one in my signature)

&

~"Well, fortunately, I know how to counter it. The man who did the waking buys the man who was sleeping a drink, and the man who was sleeping drinks it while listening to a proposition from the man who did the waking."

quote:
Originally posted by jjoutlaw3
i kno jack has an awesome voice! i wish i could copy his accent but i cant. sigh. i try but i suck so i stop trying.

Not only is Johnny Depp using a British accent, I hear he has been livin' in France for the last 5-10 yrs, so the French language would influence his own accent, which, in turn, has influenced his British accent used in PotC. That's why it's so hard to immitate Jack's accent.
oh, and Jack is an alcoholic, which Johnny Depp also caught in the accent.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 07:26 AM
Joscail is currently offline Click here to Send Joscail a Private Message Find more posts by Joscail Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormcloud
pirate's cat

how does alchoholism show itself in an accent?

Long long time ago, you were talking about Johnny's b-day and everything, i dont know of anyone who has his b-day, but my mom's b-day is orlando's, jan. 13

I like every single one of his lines, i cant pick any out.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 10:31 PM
Stormcloud is currently offline Click here to Send Stormcloud a Private Message Find more posts by Stormcloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

o yea my Poppops b-day is Johnnys b-day anyhoo I feel special I can do Johnnys accent pretty good maybe cause Im taking french and I have like the best accent in the class which makes no sense cause one kid is from Europe (go figure) and my english accent is pretty good and I can act drunk so it all fits together perfectly

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 12:23 AM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

LOL I act drunk whenever I get hypo LOL

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 11:47 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimoneDepp
But why's the rum gone?

johnny depp.* whohooo *. johnny depp.
yeah johnny d rules
yeah johnny d kicks ass.
yeah johnny d rocks!
yeah will **** kill

love JOHNNY D KICKS A$$ love

love Als Daniel Radcliffe en Johnny Depp niet lekker zijn dan zou ik niet weten wie wel. love

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 02:52 PM
SimoneDepp is currently offline Click here to Send SimoneDepp a Private Message Find more posts by SimoneDepp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote