KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Favorite Jack Sparrow Lines!

Favorite Jack Sparrow Lines!
Started by: Slonik9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (28): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
«§hõnknêss»

YES Johnny D ROCKS YES let us Kill Will LOL Itrhink ive killed will about 4 times now

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 03:11 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jess_Sparrow

Tongue

i know this is in the deleated seen but i think its really funny.

miss swan: we've got to save will.
Jack Sparrow: well then off u go, tell me how it goes. big grin

Old Post Apr 17th, 2004 02:58 AM
Jess_Sparrow is currently offline Click here to Send Jess_Sparrow a Private Message Find more posts by Jess_Sparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

LOL I love that bit 2 I think they should of left it in da movie

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Apr 17th, 2004 09:11 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

O my gosh you steal my name! then you steal one of my favorite quotes! now if you say your Jack's daughter I may have to hurt you but you havent been on in a while so I dont see you as a threat! (Haha sorry I'm sure your very nice unless your not reading this cause you've abandoned us pirates in which case I think you've already gotten a worse fate weeeeeeeeeeee hyper)

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 10:41 PM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
miss_sparrow
Miss Jane Sparrow

i could recite the whole movies if asked, but of course I do have my favorites;

*When you marooned me on the godforsaken spit of land you forgot one very important thing mate; I'm Captain Jack Sparrow!
*Son, I'm Captain Jack Sparrow, savvy?
*Jack: You've burnt all the food, the shade,...the rum!
Elizabeth: Yes the rum is gone
Jack Why is the rum gone?
* ...and then the made me their cheif
*It's just such a pretty boat... Ship.
* Jack: Scarlett! (slap) I'm not sure I deserved that. Giselle!
Giselle: Who was she?
Jack: what? (slaps) I may have deserved that one.
* No one, he's no one. A distant cousin of my aunt's nephew twice removed. Lovely singing voice though-eunuch.
* I always liked you.
* Barbossa: Why thank ye Jack.
Jack: You're welcome.
Barbossa: Not you, we named the monkey Jack.
* Welcome to the Caribbean, love.
* (deleted scene) Elizabeth: So is there any truth to the other stories?
Jack: Truth? (shows Elizabeth Pirate Brand, Sparrow Tatoo, Scar on arm, and Gunshot Wounds on left chest) No Truth at all.

I'm sure there are PLENTY more, but I don't want to be typing all night now do I? haha!

love pirate love

*I Love You Captain Jack Sparrow*

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 11:28 PM
miss_sparrow is currently offline Click here to Send miss_sparrow a Private Message Find more posts by miss_sparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Run Jess Sparrow while u still can LOL Jessie can go a bit crazy (dont huet me Jessie) She has threated 2 shoot me twice now HE HE HE

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 03:06 AM
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

hehe thats funny. i have a friend back home like that. she's very violent. lol. ok nvm.
u kno what's fun? acting drunk. i was doing that after mid-terms in january. we finished early in the day and my friends and i were just wandering around the school an i was just sorta...u kno, acting drunk and some kid walked up and asked me if i was drunk...it was pretty funny cause i'm totally not the kind of person who'd ever get drunk.

"Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage"
--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 02:25 AM
Nobody'sGirl is currently offline Click here to Send Nobody'sGirl a Private Message Find more posts by Nobody'sGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsychoFreeak

yes and apg is hypo nerly every day so yeah...........
i like the lines that r in me siggie

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 08:38 AM
PsychoFreeak is currently offline Click here to Send PsychoFreeak a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoFreeak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

me too. i spent FOREVER trying to make the picture fit into me siggy. when i finally got it right, it said it was invalid and i ended up jus goin on to google and saving one of the little thumbnail paictures, which is what i should have done to save myself a looooong time.

--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post May 1st, 2004 04:49 AM
Nobody'sGirl is currently offline Click here to Send Nobody'sGirl a Private Message Find more posts by Nobody'sGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

werent it more like 3 or 4 times Ive threatened to shoot you? Ah well yea I act drunk a lot and like Jack or Johnny without even knowing it now very weird. The other day at school my computer started talking yelling at me more like it and my friend told me I looked like Jack then and shes not obsessed its fun tho

Old Post May 1st, 2004 04:36 PM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimoneDepp
But why's the rum gone?

some people said that about me to.
big grin its a great complimentsmile i geuss

love JOHNNY D KICKS A$$ love

love Als Daniel Radcliffe en Johnny Depp niet lekker zijn dan zou ik niet weten wie wel. love

Old Post May 1st, 2004 06:42 PM
SimoneDepp is currently offline Click here to Send SimoneDepp a Private Message Find more posts by SimoneDepp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

LOL

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 01:38 AM
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

i looking nothing like anybody!!! yay!!! lol.
wait u're computer started yelling at u? is that what i read? *confused*

--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 03:27 AM
PsychoFreeak

..........also confused.............did ppl over the net yell at ye???....is that what ye mean???.............*looks confused*............................

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 08:31 AM
PsychoFreeak is currently offline Click here to Send PsychoFreeak a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoFreeak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

HUH?who u talking 2

Old Post May 3rd, 2004 10:16 AM
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

quote:
Originally posted by JessieSparrow
The other day at school my computer started talking yelling at me

does that not say something about a conmuter yellin at jessie sparrow?? confused

--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post May 4th, 2004 12:38 AM
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

oops, i meant computer not conmuter embarrasment

--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post May 4th, 2004 12:39 AM
PsychoFreeak

lmao

Old Post May 4th, 2004 11:16 AM
«§hõnknêss»

a talking computer Cool

Old Post May 8th, 2004 03:46 AM
PsychoFreeak

OK I'M GETTING EVEN MORE CONFUSED!!!!....................

Old Post May 8th, 2004 06:19 AM