KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Rogue Leader: Rogue Squadron II

Rogue Leader: Rogue Squadron II
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

quote:
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Cause I don't really feel like getting a NGC until I know they will come out with some good games.

then buy one now, cause there's already enough good games.

Old Post May 3rd, 2002 07:27 PM
Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Don't worry. I see the GCN getting good games. If there is not a single good game after 1000 years, I give you permission to yell at me.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post May 3rd, 2002 07:30 PM
Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

it's got the excslusives like rogue leader, super smash brothers, wave race, super monkey ball, resident evil, eternal darkness, mario zelda Rareware games +++ AND it gets the games that are multi-system games.

Old Post May 3rd, 2002 07:33 PM
Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Rogue Leader - The only good game I've seen yet.

Super Smash Brothers Melee - Give me Tekken any day.

Wave Race - I'd rather dunk my head in the toilet than play this game that I've hated since it first came out for the N64.

Super Monkey Ball - Looks like a kiddie game.

Resident Evil - This isn't an exclusive game. It came out on the PSOne many years ago.

Eternal Darkness - I'll pass.

Mario - Getting old and easy.

Zelda - Haven't played since the SNES days. The new ones make Link look like a little baby.

Old Post May 3rd, 2002 07:53 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

quote:
Super Smash Brothers Melee - Give me Tekken any day.

SSBM has nothing in common with normal fighting games, and should therefore not me compared. normal fighting games coming to gamecube; Bloody Roar, Mortal KOmbat, and the sequel to the best fighting game ever Soul Calibur 2.

quote:
Wave Race - I'd rather dunk my head in the toilet than play this game that I've hated since it first came out for the N64.

hmm, I loved it, but if you didnt like it; fair enough.

quote:
Super Monkey Ball - Looks like a kiddie game.

pff, that's a typical remark from people who cant see past the main characters, it's got great reviews everywhere, it's got incredible controls, is insanely addictive as far as I've tried it, and has 100 levels plus man dif. modes.

quote:
Resident Evil - This isn't an exclusive game. It came out on the PSOne many years ago.

not correct, it's based on that, but 70% of the game is new, which has been confirmed in several reviews.

quote:
Mario - Getting old and easy

as electronic gaming monthly said; mario games is what dreams are made of. there is not ONE bad mario game. if you can honestly say that super mario 64 was bad, then there's nothing I can do for yousmile

quote:
Zelda - Haven't played since the SNES days. The new ones make Link look like a little baby.

haven't played ocarina of time? then you surely have missed the greatest game ever. how link looks matters shite, if the gameplay is as good as it usually is it will be great.

what I'm trying to say is that I have no problem with people choosing PS2 over Gamecube, but that must because you want a very big choice of 3rd party-games, want a DVD etc., not because the gamecube 'doesn't have good games'.

Old Post May 3rd, 2002 08:06 PM
LanceWindu

In my opinion they don't have good games.

And Resident Evil still isn't an exclusive game. Even if there are new things in it. As long as it is following the same story and has the same name it is the same game.

Old Post May 3rd, 2002 08:10 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

well I'm pretty sure you haven't tried most of the GC, no? so then you can't really say that.

anyways, if that's your opinion on how a game must be to be exclusive; okay. but more resident evil games are coming to GC, also brand-new.

Old Post May 3rd, 2002 08:12 PM
yerssot

'bout RE: I have 1, 2 and 3, not platina nor Umbrella project and I can't FREAKING save in RE:2!

Old Post May 3rd, 2002 08:14 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

But they will come out with the same games for the PS2 so they still aren't going to be exclusive.

Old Post May 3rd, 2002 08:15 PM
yerssot

there are changes to the storyline for PS and X-box

Old Post May 3rd, 2002 08:20 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

quote:
Originally posted by LanceWindu
But they will come out with the same games for the PS2 so they still aren't going to be exclusive.

oh so untrue, capcom has made the resident evil series exclusive to gamecube, there will be no other new RE games for other systems. gotcha!stick out tongue

Old Post May 3rd, 2002 08:22 PM
LanceWindu

Pull up a news article on this. I don't believe you.

Old Post May 3rd, 2002 08:34 PM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

no problem
http://cube.ign.com/articles/098/098267p1.html

want any more info?

Old Post May 3rd, 2002 08:41 PM
LanceWindu

It said Biohazard then in ()'s it said Resident Evil. Meaning, they are bringing the Biohazard franchise, series, to the GCN. It didn't say anything about the Resident Evil series being there.

When it said (Resident Evil) that meant the guyys that made Resident Evil also make the Biohazard franchise.

Old Post May 3rd, 2002 10:15 PM
finti

Keep Resident evil out of here THIS IS STAR WARS LITERATURE AND EXPANDED UNIVERSE ANY OTHER TOPICS HAS NO PLACE HERE

- FINTI

Old Post May 4th, 2002 06:48 AM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Okay then...

I can't wait to by Bounty Hunter for GameCube. And I also can't wait for codes for Rogue Leader to come out. They need to release codes for the X1, the last 2 bonus levels, and the secret ship.

Old Post May 4th, 2002 08:05 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

If codes for Rogue Leader haven't come out yet then they never will.

Old Post May 4th, 2002 08:35 PM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

just has to clear one thing before going back on topic lance: BIOHAZARD IS THE JAPANESE NAME OF RESIDENT EVIL; BIOHAZARD IS RESIDENT EVIL!!!!!!!!

back on topic: tons of codes for rogue leader has come out.

Old Post May 4th, 2002 10:05 PM
LanceWindu

Ok, well I didn't know that. I stand corrected mah.

Back on topic:

I can find some codes for you if you want REX.

Old Post May 5th, 2002 12:59 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Okay. I have most of them. All I need is Endurance (which I could get by getting a better medal on a mission, but that would mean getting a gold, which is hard on the ones I have left), the TIE Advanced X1, and the Secret Ships (supposedly the TIE bomber and Jedi starfighter).

I found the one for Revenge on Yavin. It's very fun, but there's too many pesky X-Wings, Y-Wings, and Airspeeders. It's fun to blow them all into oblivion with infinite lives. You crash and your 20 (homing) cluster missiles refill and you shoot them all down. I have a Silver doing it the normal way. Nothing doing the screwed up crashing way that I just said.

It's fun to blow up the Corvettes that fly around. They're in the way and they are your enemies because your Darth Vader.

Old Post May 5th, 2002 01:27 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote