KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spiderman 2

Spiderman 2
Started by: ryherd9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ryherd9

Sleep Spiderman 2

They make the movie smaller and they think its better. Yeah right it needs to be longer and with more action.Action

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 04:11 PM
ryherd9 is currently offline Click here to Send ryherd9 a Private Message Find more posts by ryherd9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

4 me the problem in spiderman 1 was the animation, spiderman just looked a bit 2 fake 4 me when he was jumping buildings. n e 1 get what i m saying?

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 05:37 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Moving to Spiderman forum
moving--moved

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 08:06 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zephonim

The best part of Spider-Man has always been the stories behind everyone in the comics. That is what the Sam is trying to do. He is trying to create a movie that doesn't rely on action, he wants to build a movie with characters that drive the action. Look how many sequals have sucked because they lost track of stories and relyed on action i.e. Batman and Robin.
This movie will be better, not only because of the fighting between Doc Ock and Spidey, but also because of how much better the script is gonna be how intricate and involving he stories will become.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 09:46 PM
Zephonim is currently offline Click here to Send Zephonim a Private Message Find more posts by Zephonim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MovieKiller
The Devil Himself

Yeah, I'm with you ZEPHONIM wink

cool "Todo lo que tiene un principio tiene un final. Veo venir el final. Veo a la oscuridad esparciéndose. Veo muerte. Y tu eres lo único que se interpone en su camino. Si no lo puedes detener esta noche me temo que el mañana nunca llegará." *--La Oráculo, "Matrix Revoluciones"* cool

smokin' "El futuro aún no ha sido escrito. El único futuro que existe es el que nosotros creamos" *--John Connor, "Terminator 3: La Rebelión de las Máquinas"* smokin'

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 02:30 AM
MovieKiller is currently offline Click here to Send MovieKiller a Private Message Find more posts by MovieKiller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MovieKiller
The Devil Himself

quote:
Originally posted by alic88
4 me the problem in spiderman 1 was the animation, spiderman just looked a bit 2 fake 4 me when he was jumping buildings. n e 1 get what i m saying?

Yeah, well I guess you are right, but that does not matter if the movie was well made. I DO wish they make it better in SpiderMan 2, though. smokin'

cool "Todo lo que tiene un principio tiene un final. Veo venir el final. Veo a la oscuridad esparciéndose. Veo muerte. Y tu eres lo único que se interpone en su camino. Si no lo puedes detener esta noche me temo que el mañana nunca llegará." *--La Oráculo, "Matrix Revoluciones"* cool

smokin' "El futuro aún no ha sido escrito. El único futuro que existe es el que nosotros creamos" *--John Connor, "Terminator 3: La Rebelión de las Máquinas"* smokin'

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 02:38 AM
MovieKiller is currently offline Click here to Send MovieKiller a Private Message Find more posts by MovieKiller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zephonim

I would think they would have to. Not only is it two years later, but Sony is dumping far more money into it. The animation in the trailer looked pretty good.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 05:18 AM
Zephonim is currently offline Click here to Send Zephonim a Private Message Find more posts by Zephonim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

yes it did, i cant wait to see it, it cums out july 1st here, and 2nd in america, and ive seen a clip from it, spiderman gets his ass kicked, doc ock throws him through a taxi, and doc ock pics him up with his arms and smashes him back on the ground

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 08:41 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zephonim

The fights between them should be ridiculous. Fast as hell.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 09:33 PM