KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The Song in your Head Post!

The Song in your Head Post!
Started by: UnknownBountyHunter

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
UnknownBountyHunter

The Song in your Head Post!

Ever start work in the morning with some crazed tune in your head, but you don't know how it got there? For the younger kids, ever sit in school and you can't pay attention because you have the song on the radio stuck in your head? And if your like me, your too embarassed to tell the whole world, so you keep it to yourself and try to think of something else.

BUT! this post is to keep you from doing that. Here you can tell us what song/tune is bugging you to go bonkers. Don't flood this post, though. wink

Since I have a program to download music, I figured this would be a good way to also get good suggestions for songs.

Today I've had "Hotel California - The Eagles" stuck in my head.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2002 05:40 PM
UnknownBountyHunter is currently offline Click here to Send UnknownBountyHunter a Private Message Find more posts by UnknownBountyHunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

yeah heard a song on the radio this week and it stuck ever since.
Its called "Murder on the dancefloor"
quote:
Today I've had "Hotel California - The Eagles" stuck in my head.
well that is at least a great tune.

"

Old Post Jan 18th, 2002 06:09 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I've been snagged on the main theme from the film 'Gattaca' lately.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 18th, 2002 07:12 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Sparkles the cat
Sparkles the cat
Sparkles the cat

cant get that one out of head mad

Old Post Jan 18th, 2002 07:15 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Billy The Kid
Wanted dead or alive

Well, its ok sometimes..if the song is good.

But today I had the new britney spears song in my head....i can`t f@/&#"£ get it out of my mind!!

mad

Old Post Jan 18th, 2002 09:02 PM
Billy The Kid is currently offline Click here to Send Billy The Kid a Private Message Find more posts by Billy The Kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Haven't had that happen in a while...

Old Post Jan 18th, 2002 09:04 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Billy The Kid
Wanted dead or alive

Then you should be glad!!!!

hehe

Old Post Jan 18th, 2002 09:10 PM
Billy The Kid is currently offline Click here to Send Billy The Kid a Private Message Find more posts by Billy The Kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

quote:
Originally posted by TeCk-IcE
Well, its ok sometimes..if the song is good.

But today I had the new britney spears song in my head....i can`t f@/&#"£ get it out of my mind!!

mad
Having the same problem here. Damn song was on Top of the Pops tonight and now I can't get it out of my head... Grrrrrr!

Old Post Jan 18th, 2002 09:18 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Billy The Kid
Wanted dead or alive

Oh no......when you said that....I just got the song "I just can`t get you out of my head" in my mind-.....dammit mad

What can we do about all these problems bothering uss?

Old Post Jan 18th, 2002 09:21 PM
finti

quote:
What can we do about all these problems bothering uss?

who is bugging the American navy???? wink

Old Post Jan 18th, 2002 09:39 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UnknownBountyHunter

I'm not much of a new tunes guy, but there is this American band I am starting to like, called Godsmack. I heard this song called Awake and it's rather cool.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2002 04:21 AM
UnknownBountyHunter is currently offline Click here to Send UnknownBountyHunter a Private Message Find more posts by UnknownBountyHunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

The last two days I have the entire song of "Stand by me" in my head, quite annoying because I CAN'T SING

Old Post Jan 19th, 2002 11:57 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Has anyone herd that "Shakira" song. . . I think it's called 'whenever, wherever'. In her video she does this super sexy belly dance.

Oh man! eek! What a hottie!

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Jan 19th, 2002 09:11 PM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

yeah she is good looking. Colombian pop star not many of them around.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2002 12:33 PM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

The way she can move her hips. embarrasment Mmm, mmm, mmm. She is proof that God is a man! smile

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Jan 20th, 2002 12:54 PM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

*sound of slapping To around stuck in my head*

Old Post Jan 20th, 2002 03:08 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Admit it, Dimmy, Shakira is damn hot! wink rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Jan 20th, 2002 03:12 PM
Dim
Creativity

Don't know..never saw the video laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 20th, 2002 03:15 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Well, her voice is sexy, too. wink

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Jan 20th, 2002 03:16 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

At the moment I have beautiful South perfect 10 in my head but last night i couldn't stop singing Cranberries Salvation!

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Jan 20th, 2002 03:21 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote