KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » Peter Pan

Peter Pan
Started by: Kristine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kristine

Love Peter Pan (2003)

eek! I just can't wait for that film to come out! It seems like PJ Hogan is going to do a great job! I saw the trailer before watching the movie, the Hulk. Jeremy Sumpter looks amazing in it! I like the whole vine clothing! ^-^

peter pan; make my dreams come true
fly away to neverland; take me with you

Old Post Jun 21st, 2003 06:02 PM
Kristine is currently offline Click here to Send Kristine a Private Message Find more posts by Kristine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LilySatine
KMCs Hobbitess

Wow, I never even knew there was going to be a new Peter Pan! I'd love to see the trailer! *Runs to search for it*

The Poking Goddess Has Returned..again..*hiss*

Living in the shadow of someone else's dream.
Trying to find a hand to hold but every touch felt cold to me.
Living in a nightmare..a never-ending sleep.
But now that I am wide awake..my chains are finally free.
Don't feel sorry for me.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2003 08:08 PM
LilySatine is currently offline Click here to Send LilySatine a Private Message Find more posts by LilySatine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kristine

haha...peterpanmovie.net

peter pan; make my dreams come true
fly away to neverland; take me with you

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2003 04:49 AM
Kristine is currently offline Click here to Send Kristine a Private Message Find more posts by Kristine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sparkie

I am also wanting to see it but for selfish reasons I had 3 children working on that movie. TO SEE THE END RESULT WOULD BE GREAT

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 01:00 AM
sparkie is currently offline Click here to Send sparkie a Private Message Find more posts by sparkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

thumb down superficial movie. Might be good for the lil ones, though (notice how i deliberately elevate myself past that level stick out tongue)

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 02:35 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sparkie

so you judge without viewing from your elevated position ,you made me laugh I hope you are not a judge, as you would probably say your guilty without viewing the evidence. laughing

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 03:58 AM
sparkie is currently offline Click here to Send sparkie a Private Message Find more posts by sparkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

neh..i saw the trailer of the 'evidence'.
unfortunatley i don't have the legal age for a job...but the judge thing seem appealing evil face

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 04:05 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I think this Peter Pan looks pretty decent. It sure looks better than that piece of crap called 'Hook' that Speils came out with years back. How lame was Hook? So lame.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 10:27 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

kristine: is that elijah wood in your siggy?

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 11:33 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

no tt's da boy actin as peter pan - whom i happen to think is cutelove

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 03:34 PM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
oomurph64

umm icscuse me... hook is not a lame peice of crap... it happens to be one of the best movies ever....

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 09:31 PM
oomurph64 is currently offline Click here to Send oomurph64 a Private Message Find more posts by oomurph64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VengeanceGOD

Yeah, he has no idea what he's talking about. Hook was an excellent movie.

As for the new Pan, well, I'll wait 'til I see it before I judge. But it worries me a tad-looks like they might be making it into too much of an action movie.

*sees the trailer. Takes it back* um...never mind. This movie looks freakin cool!

Last edited by VengeanceGOD on Nov 27th, 2003 at 09:45 PM

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 09:41 PM
VengeanceGOD is currently offline Click here to Send VengeanceGOD a Private Message Find more posts by VengeanceGOD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fini
Hurricane stalker

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hook was good!!!!
i dont think that they needed to make ANOTHER peter pan movie so soon

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 11:55 PM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
movie_freak

Saw the trailer....doesn't look that great.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 07:07 AM
movie_freak is currently offline Click here to Send movie_freak a Private Message Find more posts by movie_freak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
plenTpak52
Pinball Wizard

quote:
Originally posted by VengeanceGOD
Yeah, he has no idea what he's talking about. Hook was an excellent movie.

As for the new Pan, well, I'll wait 'til I see it before I judge. But it worries me a tad-looks like they might be making it into too much of an action movie.

*sees the trailer. Takes it back* um...never mind. This movie looks freakin cool!

Yea I think that's why this movie will kick ass. It's a new variation on the story of Peter Pan. It's more of a "what-really-happened" sort of tone (although i don't think that's how the original book was written). I guess you could say its Peter Pan unleashed wink

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 09:23 AM
plenTpak52 is currently offline Click here to Send plenTpak52 a Private Message Find more posts by plenTpak52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cgtuna21
LOTRfreak

It looks terrible. It will be a 1 star movie. I have no intention of seeing that.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 05:39 PM
cgtuna21 is currently offline Click here to Send cgtuna21 a Private Message Find more posts by cgtuna21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VengeanceGOD

quote:
Originally posted by plenTpak52
Yea I think that's why this movie will kick ass. It's a new variation on the story of Peter Pan. It's more of a "what-really-happened" sort of tone (although i don't think that's how the original book was written). I guess you could say its Peter Pan unleashed wink

Actually, unless I'm completely mistaken, the original Pan wasn't a book, it was a play.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2003 07:08 PM
VengeanceGOD is currently offline Click here to Send VengeanceGOD a Private Message Find more posts by VengeanceGOD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elvi

Question Peter pan

does anyone think the new peter pan movie loks kool?

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 02:30 PM
Elvi is currently offline Click here to Send Elvi a Private Message Find more posts by Elvi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HyperDream
Oh the hugemanitee!

YES!!!! i love peter pan! it looks amazing! i wish that dustin hoffman was playing hook though, like in HOOK.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 09:38 PM
HyperDream is currently offline Click here to Send HyperDream a Private Message Find more posts by HyperDream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

Peter Pan looks kinda scary though......a little too happy if you get my meaning........

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 07:46 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote