KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » santiago cabrera

santiago cabrera
Started by: olimpia

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
olimpia

Tongue "haven" plz answer

well, i would like to know if someone has seen the movie "haven" or know something about santiago cabrera hes a small actor of that movie plz if u know answer

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 04:05 PM
olimpia is currently offline Click here to Send olimpia a Private Message Find more posts by olimpia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

I found a Santiago Cabrera here:http://www.bbc.co.uk/northamptonshi...3/othello.shtml
not sure if it's the same.
Also here:http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1085051/ not much and dont know if its the guy you're looking for.
Moving to celebs forum
moving--moved

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 07:55 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olimpia

santiago cabrera

hi, well plz answer if know something ..anything about santiago cabrera plz answer me.. he has a little paper in the movie " haven"

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 11:56 PM
olimpia is currently offline Click here to Send olimpia a Private Message Find more posts by olimpia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

I dont know this guy, and haven't seen haven either. Maybe you can tell us something about him?

Made by: Pictofix Designs. Want a sig or wallpaper? Drop me a message

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 03:16 PM
dragonpisces272 is currently offline Click here to Send dragonpisces272 a Private Message Find more posts by dragonpisces272 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pipep

Santiago Cabrera is 25 years old, chilean, from santiago, lives in london, married since last year, and now preparing a new project called " Empire" for the ABC Network (USA) where he'll be the lead actor (Octavius Caesar), so we all be seein' him later this year on TV.

Can I ask you Olimpia why all the interest in this actor?

ABC Announces “EMPIRE”Ancient Rome MiniSeries
Production Will Take Place on Location in Rome and Throughout Europe

NEW YORK - - ABC has ordered eight hours of a sweeping, epic project set during the turbulent age of the Roman Empire that will premiere in Fall ‘04, it was announced today by Susan Lyne, president, ABC Entertainment.

“Empire” tells the tale of Octavius Caesar -- the boy destined to become the emperor Augustus -- one of the most influential leaders in world history. The story begins in Rome in 44 B.C., on the heels of the vicious assassination of Julius Caesar. As he lay dying, Caesar names his nephew, Octavius, as the heir to his legacy, thereby plunging Rome into civil war and pitting the 17-year-old-boy against the iconic general, Marc Antony, his fifteen legions and a scheming Senate that is bent on reclaiming its lost power. Octavius’ only protection comes from Tyrannus, a fierce gladiator sworn to protect the young prince and restore him to Caesar’s throne. Weaving fiction and history, “Empire” will take us from the death of Caesar to Octavius’ climactic return to Rome at the head of an invading army seeking a final showdown with Marc Antony.

Thomas Wheeler is the creator and executive producer of “Empire.” Wheeler sold his first screenplay at the age of 22, the sci-fi action/adventure “The Prometheus Project,” to Twentieth Century Fox and director Jan De Bont. Since then he has sold features to nearly every studio -- New Line Cinema, Walt Disney Films, Miramax Films, Universal Studios and others. He penned “The Mission,” a high-tech military thriller for the producer of “Crimson Tide,” re-wrote the action/heist adventure “Hard Knox,” and adapted the science-fiction novel “Meg” for Walt Disney Films. Wheeler’s first novel, The Arcanum, is due out in May ’04 from Bantam Books and has already received acclaim from author Clive Barker and director Wes Craven. He is currently at work on the sequel to The Arcanum and a third novel, a mind-control thriller entitled Simeon’s Code.

Chip Johannessen (“24,” “The X-Files,” “Beverly Hills, 90210”) will also serve as an executive producer, along with award-winning producers Craig Zadan and Neil Meron (“It’s All Relative,” “Life with Judy Garland: Me and My Shadows,” “Chicago”). Touchstone Television is the sole distributor.

“It’s been a long time since a project of this scope aired on network television,” commented Ms. Lyne. “Tom has created characters in this piece with very contemporary desires and failings, and placed them in an era that calls for heroes. It’s a big, satisfying story that will make eight incredible hours of television.”

Stephen McPherson, president, Touchstone Television, said: “The enormity of this project is both exciting and daunting, but Tom and Chip have done and amazing job of bringing this world to life.” He added, “I admire ABC’s courage by taking a chance on event programming like this.”

azreporter.com/entertainment/television/news/empireminiseries.html

Old Post Mar 26th, 2004 04:32 AM
pipep is currently offline Click here to Send pipep a Private Message Find more posts by pipep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote